Madagascar WWildlife (A Basics Game!) - GAME THREAD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Given that it is Yolo/Marvolo/whatever, if anyone else is claiming to have a PR, now is the time to speak up. I myself am vanilla, and I know samac/ @Cyndia claimed the same

Just tagging everyone to make sure this doesn't get missed.

@BobLoblaw78 - also I think you should reveal the other soft you were talking about so we can all evaluate it. Meats was either making a joke or pretending to, but in either case she's said she's not a seer.
@Crayola227
@vetmedhead
@cubsrule4e
@Viscernable
I am also a vanillager

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I'm torn on this statement. I can imagine defending strong villagers. I don't see why you would defend this circus b/c nothing says strong villager. And the MKG statement doesn't clear up anything on pippy. On the flip side, a wolf catching votes would have stayed far away from this type of comment....
The reason I said MKG flip would clear up things on pippy is because as previously discussed yesterday, MKG and pippy seemed incompatible as a pack given MKG put pippy on the line unintentionally around yeet close and forced her to role reveal. The MKG village flip makes pips practically start howling in the context of the rest of her play

Also I am nothing if not prone to defending circuses and ****shows. It's a lifestyle

DANGEROUS TERRAIN AHEAD Day 5 Tally

Pippy (6) - cubs, Dubz, Cyndia, Cray, Vissy, meats

6/8 voted
Missing: @PippyPony, @BobLoblaw78

Lemur GIFs | Tenor

One misstep on this terrain would be deadly. Proceed with caution.

Vote closes at 9pm EDT (~55 minutes).

Members don't see this ad :)

Pippy (7) - cubs, Dubz, Cyndia, Cray, Vissy, meats, Bob

7/8 voted
Missing: @PippyPony

Lemur GIFs | Tenor

Vote closes at 9pm EDT (~50 minutes).

Pippy (6) - cubs, Dubz, Cyndia, Cray, Vissy, meats

6/8 voted
Missing: @PippyPony, @BobLoblaw78

Lemur GIFs | Tenor

Vote closes at 9pm EDT (~55 minutes).
tfw the mod is lurking on thread waiting for the straggler players to get our **** together and vote

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
tfw the mod is lurking on thread waiting for the straggler players to get our **** together and vote
Others can confirm that this is not limited to my modding.

I'm always on thread.

First game when I'm back to work full time is going to be rough lolol

• Care
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users
Here is the last two wagons that were yeeted:
Vis, meats, cray & vis, meats, cray, samac (I removed dubz and AM)
I think one is in the lead and not sure if they should be, but I will go along since I assume we vote together or lose. But this information needs to wait until tomorrow- I'm just trying to think ahead.
I've read this post like three times trying to understand what you're saying and I've determined that I'm not smart enough to understand, can you dumb it down for me a little? I am getting lost at the list of names with the "last two wagons that were yeeted"

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Replying so I have this in my post history to refer back to. Also @WildZoo is wolf genny or village genny more likely to tunnel like that? I didn’t see the genny sus before but I have no genny reading card and it’s making me :unsure::unsure: that cubs and genny have the same tunnel... there’s not much of a reason for subbing villagers to have more similar reads to their predecssor than they would to any random villager. The only piece of info they share unless there’s mechanics at work is that their role is village. Wolves meanwhile have the motive to “read” someone the same
this is a really excellent point. I also usually get a little suspicious when I forget cubs is playing and I definitely forgot today

I've read this post like three times trying to understand what you're saying and I've determined that I'm not smart enough to understand, can you dumb it down for me a little? I am getting lost at the list of names with the "last two wagons that were yeeted"
The last two yeet votes and who was voting on them. Vis thought there was at least one wolf on each vote. So I posted the ppl voting each cycle....assuming there is one wolf in each group. Which would be easy bc it is mostly the same group. (I removed AM and dubz to make it easier to digest)

Members don't see this ad :)
I’m glad pippy is enjoying her openwolfing jaunt. It’s very wholesome and lemur-filled openwolfing.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
The world's purported smöllest primate is named the Madame Berthe's mouse lemur and is described as "sexually promiscuous"

Strongly recommend reading about its social behaviors. Maybe also imagine that it's Dubz or Cray. Just an idea.

Edited out an apostrophe; yourrr welcome

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8 users
The world's purported smöllest primate is named the Madame Berthe's mouse lemur and is described as "sexually promiscuous"

Strongly recommend reading about it's social behaviors. Maybe also imagine that it's Dubz or Cray. Just an idea.
"Some encounters involve bouts of mutual grooming, sex, or huddling (an activity which can last up to 23 minutes). "

23 minutes is oddly specific :thinking:

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
VOTE CLOSED

• Love
DANGEROUS TERRAIN AHEAD Day 5 FINAL Tally

Pippy (7) - cubs, Dubz, Cyndia, Cray, Vissy, meats, Bob

7/8 voted
Missing: @PippyPony

Lemur GIFs | Tenor

CHECK YO' VOTES.

• Hmm
Reactions: 3 users
Day 5

1623287032066.png

The mountains were echoing ... with near silence, Sir David noted. It was eerily quiet. Maybe the animals were resting. All at the same time. Maybe they were busy. He didn't know.

As he hiked through the forest, he came across a small gathering of animals. Smaller than he'd seen in prior days - it seemed like whatever mysterious force was at play was really taking a toll. In the center of the circle today was a tiny, adorable creature.

"This lemur is one of the smallest lemurs, but don't let that fool you," he said to the camera with a wink. "She's very bold. Despite her small size, she'll sleep out in the open like she's daring predators to try to eat her. She loves to eat tasty treats and is indiscriminate about her diet - as long as it tastes good, that's all that matters. Though she be but little, she is fierce."

Meanwhile, in the circle, the discussion continued, with many questions or accusations directed at the furry little lemur. And true to form, she was spicy.

"So what if I steal nap spots from larger species like I'm auditioning for a spot to be a squatter in Rent?* That doesn't make me a WOLF," she said defiantly to the group.

"My, what big eyes you have," commented one of the group.
"All the better to WATCH people with," she retorted.
"So who have you watched?"

She abruptly changed the subject. It wasn't the first time, the animals knew, that she had avoided answering these questions, nor the first time that her watching for the killers had been called into question. They couldn't move past it, and banded together to cast her out.

"I'm too cute to die," she said over her shoulder as she sauntered off. "You'll regret this."

Set adrift is @PippyPony, the pygmy mouse lemur and a VANILLA WOLF.

*Quote credit to Pippy
*Photo find credit also to Pippy

7 players remain.
5. samac --> @Cyndia
6. @Viscernable
7. @WildZoo
10. @BobLoblaw78
14. @vetmedhead
15. mayo --> @Crayola227
16. genny --> @cubsrule4e

Set adrift/Vanished
3. @alleycat03, ring-tailed vontsira, vanillager
11. @Aprilthearab, Verreaux's sifaka, vanillager
12. @Zenge142, nano-chameleon, vanillager
4. @Lawpy, Indri, vanillager
2. @Stroganoff, lowland streaked tenrec, VANILLA WOLF
9. @differentiating, giant leaf-tailed gecko, vanillager
13. @mkg323, Lac Alaotra gentle lemur, vanillager
1. @Animal Midwife, diademed sifaka, vanillager
8. @PippyPony, pygmy mouse lemur, VANILLA WOLF

It is now Night 5. Deadline is at 9am EDT (8am CDT/6am fantasyland) or sooner.

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users
Quick before another villager dies, who do we think should be next? Who are Pip's packmates?
I’m looking harder at cubny and less at samacyndia. Not sure either way on you and bob. Meats leaning wolfy but less than a few days ago. Not sure if I want to go to meats or cubs next.

I’m looking harder at cubny and less at samacyndia. Not sure either way on you and bob. Meats leaning wolfy but less than a few days ago. Not sure if I want to go to meats or cubs next.

I'm leaning cubs or samacyndia tomorrow

So vis drags me for having the "same vote as genny" and now im a leading candidate for the board? Got anything stronger than that? You yourself have been side eyeing the same person. Did you forget about the strog vote? Theres probably a wolf vote on there between the last 3 (cyndia, vmh, cray), and meats and cray also on the mkg vote yesterday. No chance those are all village votes on both of those wagons.

Also, are we ever going to get around to the whole nebulous meats is outted thing? I guess thats what dubz is looking at with the trackers?

So vis drags me for having the "same vote as genny" and now im a leading candidate for the board? Got anything stronger than that? You yourself have been side eyeing the same person. Did you forget about the strog vote? Theres probably a wolf vote on there between the last 3 (cyndia, vmh, cray), and meats and cray also on the mkg vote yesterday. No chance those are all village votes on both of those wagons.

Also, are we ever going to get around to the whole nebulous meats is outted thing? I guess thats what dubz is looking at with the trackers?
AM and Dubz were also both suspicious of genny and I trust their genny-reading more than my own. I do need to review AM’s trackers and bob’s final vote lists. And yes I agree there is at least one wolf between cyndia, vmh, and cray. I think meats is the most likely of them and cyndia is the least likely. Again I need to look back at compatibilities.

AM and Dubz were also both suspicious of genny and I trust their genny-reading more than my own. I do need to review AM’s trackers and bob’s final vote lists. And yes I agree there is at least one wolf between cyndia, vmh, and cray. I think meats is the most likely of them and cyndia is the least likely. Again I need to look back at compatibilities.
I posted my final vote list. But here goes:
Mkg then lawpy then AM then meats/cyndia mishap.

My mkg was to draw out lawpy bc I thought it was bluff to vote on mkg or w/w. Lawpy the next night bc he did jump off mkg. AM bc of spat. Then meats cyndia. Here is how meats cyndia went in my head. I thought mkg was village as can be. Felt guilty for not helping more. And tried to move vote to help her. If I am wolf I am not switching to save mkg and draw attention to myself. I was trying to save villager and was more certain of that than I was of meats being wolf.

• Hmm

Right, so what has meats suddenly done to make you feel better about her and how does that outweigh you going off someone else's read of genny for 3 days with minimal participation? I agree cyndia looks more village with the pippy flip. Im up in the air on cray as I said. If today was a mylo situation im assuming tomorrow will be the same as long as theres a NK, right? So we need to discuss and agree on where the most evidence is because theres still no room for error.

Vis (1) - Lawpy
Vis (2) - Lawpy, diff
Strog (1) - Pippy
samac (1) - Zenge
samac (2) - Zenge, dubz
Strog (2) - Pippy, AM
samac (3) - Zenge, dubz, genny
samac (2) - dubz, genny
Pippy (1) - Zenge
Pippy (2) - Zenge, samac
Vis (1) - diff
meats (1) - Lawpy
Pippy (3) - Zenge, samac, mkg
meats (2) - Lawpy, Vis
samac (1) - genny
genny (1) - dubz
Vis (2) - diff, mayo
Vis (1) - mayo
mkg (1) - diff
Strog (1) - AM
meats (3) - Lawpy, Vis, Pippy
Lawpy (1) - Bob
mkg () -
meats (4) - Lawpy, Vis, Pippy, diff
Vis (2) - mayo, meats
Pippy (2) - Zenge, samac
Vis (1) - meats
Zenge (1) - mayo
genny (2) - dubz, mkg
meats (3) - Vis, Pippy, diff
Zenge
(2) - mayo, Lawpy
samac (2) - genny, Strog
Pippy (1) - Zenge
genny (1) - dubz
Zenge (3) - mayo, Lawpy, mkg
Pippy () -
genny (2) - dubz, Zenge
genny (2) - dubz, Zenge
meats (4) - Vis, Pippy, diff, samac
genny (3) - dubz, Zenge, samac
Vis () -
samac (3) - genny, Strog, meats

14/14
Could definitely see crayo/meats or crayo/cubny. Looking harder at crayo based on this. Bob could be compatible with anyone based on this but also wasn’t doing any fancy footwork voting. Def not meats/samacyndia (EOD distribution), unlikely to be samacyndia/cubny (early day distribution, EOD distribution) or meats/genny (3 wolves on samac with another villager tied). I don’t really see it being samacyndia at all with samac voting pippy at the the strog (2), pippy (1), samac (2) distribution.

Why. This wifom
Second thought. Disregard it. Too long ago. Pippy was chaos. And if you really believe samac and pippy incompatible, then it can’t be Samacyndia. If pippy is pack mates with dubz then well played dubz. I think it is paranoia talking To sus her at this point

I think it's either meats/bob or meats/cubs, the latter could have happened if in the last minute vote switching scramble d2 meats was trying to figure out somewhere to self prez that didn't look as terrible as a zenge vote but also wasn't on a packmate, so ended up voting with two other wolves. I know she specifically has done some unconventional wolf vote stacking before lol

Keep in mind we can still use the no vote option on future days if more time for discussion is needed. I'm tired and have to be up early tomorrow so sorry I wasn't able to do more, if I die. I only get one good read most games anyway ;)

• Hmm
I accidentally napped so here I am wide awake at 1… I’m eyeing Cubs/bob/meats at the moment. It bothers me bob vaguely suggested there were other pr roles when there weren’t, felt like a soft defense of pippy. Cubs and meats vca are both crummy. That most recently quoted tally has me instinctively wanting to push meats lower on my list of suspicion because of how pippys votes moved but feels like a bad idea to do that just based off of that, so going to review the actual vote posts for the last two days till I fall back asleep.

• Hmm
Reactions: 2 users
I am racking my brain and can’t come up with any thing extra. I guess talk it out more of the same today. Let me know if there is anything on me I haven’t explained.