This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

piscean92

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys,

I'm looking for a MCAT study buddy preferably in Maryland (but online might work too). I am enrolled in the Kaplan online mcat-prep course, so I'm familiar with most of the content & test format. I will be taking the test on March 31st this year. I basically need help staying motivated & on track. I definitely need a lot of practice! We can study & practice questions together, and help each other out in general with the test prep. Please reply if you are interested.
 
Hi! I'm not in Maryland, but I am definitely looking for a study partner to keep me accountable and motivated. My test is not until May but my goal is to aim for the practice test score I want by April. I haven't done Kaplan, but I did purchase the Next Step 10 Full Length exams.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys,

I'm looking for a MCAT study buddy preferably in Maryland (but online might work too). I am enrolled in the Kaplan online mcat-prep course, so I'm familiar with most of the content & test format. I will be taking the test on March 31st this year. I basically need help staying motivated & on track. I definitely need a lot of practice! We can study & practice questions together, and help each other out in general with the test prep. Please reply if you are interested.
Hi, I am interested in finding a study partner too.. PM me..
 
Hi. I am using Kaplan and I am interested in making an online MCAT study group via Skype! If anyone's interested please provide your Skype id so i can send the request

Thanks.
 
Count me in for accountability/study buddy. 4/28 here. 2nd time tester (voided first test when I got to psy/soc and realized :shrug: )

Would have to be over Skype.
 
Hi, I'm also interested in a study buddy! I'm going through Kaplan as well. Since I work full time, I can only study during the evenings and weekends. I can also help with some tutoring since I've taken the mcat in the past. (I have to retake since it's too long ago). We don't have to work at the same pace, I'd just like to have a regular study time where we call and study at the same time everyday. Message me if you're interested!
 
Hi, I'm also interested in a study buddy! I'm going through Kaplan as well. Since I work full time, I can only study during the evenings and weekends. I can also help with some tutoring since I've taken the mcat in the past. (I have to retake since it's too long ago). We don't have to work at the same pace, I'd just like to have a regular study time where we call and study at the same time everyday. Message me if you're interested!
Ok. Thanks for your reply, that will work. What's your Skype id, again? I would like to send the request.
 
Hi, I'm also interested in a study buddy! I'm going through Kaplan as well. Since I work full time, I can only study during the evenings and weekends. I can also help with some tutoring since I've taken the mcat in the past. (I have to retake since it's too long ago). We don't have to work at the same pace, I'd just like to have a regular study time where we call and study at the same time everyday. Message me if you're interested!
Hello !!! Online study accountablilty group still open? I taking my test in May
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad