Meharry Masters of Health Science Program 2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Take deep breaths.....we are going to make it LoL

It's kinda like a suspenseful movie at this point :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Facts. I hope they stick to the deadline they set

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Lol and the plot twist at the end of the movie will be if we don’t hear anything at all!

Reactions: 2 users
Take deep breaths.....we are going to make it LoL

It's kinda like a suspenseful movie at this point :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Mannnn this wait is giving me horrible dreams . I want to sleep some more but I might return to the bad dream.

Members don't see this ad :)
There’s a time difference from my state to Nashville so I have to wait extra :bang: last time I called them and said good afternoon clearly it was still morning in Nashville:lame:

There’s a time difference from my state to Nashville so I have to wait extra :bang: last time I called them and said good afternoon clearly it was still morning in Nashville:lame:

Im in the same timezone

Rest easy in the fact that we'll all be waiting a long time lol I won't be surprised if they send out the emails at midnight

Reactions: 1 user
I know they said it will go out around closing today but I have literally constantly checked my email

Reactions: 4 users
I know they said it will go out around closing today but I have literally constantly checked my email

I wonder what time they close cause they've sent some emails out pretty late at night throughout this entire process.

Members don't see this ad :)
Me too even though I know its nothing there :laugh: I'm still gonna keep checking...and checking..and checking til I worry myself to death.

Last email that went out on a saturday came around 3. I’m wondering if it’s an auto system cause I can’t imagine them working on a Saturday.

Reactions: 6 users
Me too even though I know its nothing there :laugh: I'm still gonna keep checking...and checking..and checking til I worry myself to death.

I've refreshed my email quite a few times too. lol you're not alone

Last email that went out on a saturday came around 3. I’m wondering if it’s an auto system cause I can’t imagine them working on a Saturday.

I know some people got emails at like 2am. I can't imagine someone being in the office that late either.

If you don’t live on campus (Morena or Royal Towers) DO NOT live within walking distance of campus. It might be affordable, but it’s also the hood, especially Jefferson St. I would just start looking for places abt 10-15 min drive away. When you are accepted and join the Facebook page you will start to learn about better housing opportunities as well. Good luck today!
So how hood is hood? Is there a way I can get the crime rates lol? I have one month skills of JKD martial art in my resume :unsure:

• Haha
Has anyone tried logging on to the portal and checking?

Has anyone tried logging on to the portal and checking?
Yup. All it says is submitted. And when you click on the details it just shows you the date and time you submitted and paid for the app

So if they email us the same time as the last email, we'll be getting an email in 13 minutes. :scared:

• Wow
Becuz I need to make my decision on my other school option and find an apt for that location too.
Oops never mind. Yeah it's real deal crunch time. What program is that?

5 pm is usually end of operation hours for most schools.

Omggg it's really hard to enjoy my day with this wait looming over my head

You guys are crazy funny. I wish I could meet you all. I haven't posted in a while but always checking on this thread as I bookmarked it. I have been checking my email periodically to see if we heard anything.

They real outta pocket for this.... thank God my anxiety hasn’t gotten the best of me today.

Reactions: 2 users
It’s almost 5 on EST so imma take this nap and hopefully we’ll all have an email soon!

I’m an hour ahead of Tennessee so it’s 6 pm for me I guess! It’s already 5 pm here !!

Status
Not open for further replies.