Meharry Masters of Health Science Program 2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah!! It’s two years long I’ll pass and it doesn’t mention any linkage to the med school but Idk honestly!

Oh, I thought it was a year. I wouldn't go for that either.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Y’all Meharry really said y’all can wait til the very last day to hear from us. And probably tomorrow night at that

Reactions: 1 users
Real talk. I need that decision soon as the sun rise fam. Expeditiously.

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
Real talk. I need that decision soon as the sun rise fam. Expeditiously.
Facts. Soon as I get that email I’m letting my job know I’m leaving and I’m online looking for a place to stay.

Reactions: 2 users
Today is the day! Well wishes to us all!!! :xf::xf::xf:

Reactions: 12 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Facts. Soon as I get that email I’m letting my job know I’m leaving and I’m online looking for a place to stay.

Lol you better than me , I switched my 2 weeks notice that I already submitted from August 1st to July 1st, regardless if I get in or not ‍♂️ .

Lol you better than me , I switched my 2 weeks notice that I already submitted from August 1st to July 1st, regardless if I get in or not ‍♂ .
Shoot you better than me. I'm working as long as I can to collect these coins

I made sure I wasn’t scheduled in July just in case so my last day on the schedule is in June right now. I’m so ready to hear something from Meharry o_O
The Doc I work for knows I'm potentially leaving but my boss who does my timecard doesn't yet. But I tentatively gave mid July.

Lol you better than me , I switched my 2 weeks notice that I already submitted from August 1st to July 1st, regardless if I get in or not ‍♂️ .
Loll my last day will be June 28 regardless as well.

where did the June 1 date we are all waiting for come from? I just have a feeling that there will not be any communication today. When I talked to them they said they didn't know when we would hear

where did the June 1 date we are all waiting for come from? I just have a feeling that there will not be any communication today. When I talked to them they said they didn't know when we would hear

Call them back and say it’s too late! We’ve decided for them. We expect an email later today

- applicants

Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
We receieved an email saying all decisions will be emailed by June 1st. I doubt they will go back on their word because they will not want to deal with the sh** storm of calls on Monday :laugh:

• Haha
If I don’t get an email today I’ll be calling Monday at 9am.

Especially because a lot of applied priority and have been waiting 2 months now to hear back.

So how many times y’all gunna hit that refresh button today?:rofl: I’m just glad I have to work a little so I can’t check every 5 minutes.

So how many times y’all gunna hit that refresh button today?:rofl: I’m just glad I have to work a little so I can’t check every 5 minutes.

When I saw an email pop up on my watch I thought it was from Meharry. lol I got so annoyed cause it was actually an email from another school's graduate program asking me to apply. My email is playin with my emotions

• Haha
I just signed up for the self study MCAT kaplan program yesterday.
Turn up!!!! I have my first day of MCAT class today for PR lol. We have a study group going if you want to join.

Are y'all gona quit to study for the MCAT if you don't get into the MHS program?
Yeah that’s what I’m doing. Regardless if i get in my last day at work is June14th. And if i don’t get in I’ll study and focus on MCAT and i will apply this cycle.

Yeah that’s what I’m doing. Regardless if i get in my last day at work is June14th. And if i don’t get in I’ll study and focus on MCAT and i will apply this cycle.

That's why I decided to do self study. If I don't get in I'll still continue working but I'll be able to study on my own time with the kaplan prep and still get important feedback about what I need to work on for MCAT. I was tempted to sign up for MCAT classes but I really don't want to quit my job until I get into MHS or med school.

I work(ed) as a long term substitute teacher the last 4 months and school ended on Thursday. So I’ve just been at home chilling.

If I get in I think I’ll do Lyft/Uber to make some money for moving costs.

If I don’t get in I will start back studying for the MCAT and take it in August.

Good to see everyone has a game plan. I'll pretty much be doing the same depending on how today goes. Full time work full time MCAT study to take it in mid to late August. I'm hoping for the best for everyone!

Hey guys I’m kinda new, lol I’ve been reading through this thread! I’m wishing all of us the best of luck. When they sent the other email it was like around 1/2 ish so hopefully we get something this afternoon.

Hey guys I’m kinda new, lol I’ve been reading through this thread! I’m wishing all of us the best of luck. When they sent the other email it was like around 1/2 ish so hopefully we get something this afternoon.

I hope so too but i'm expecting around 5ish. I won't be bummed until we're past that

There's a place around the corner on Jefferson St. 2 bd $925 5 min walk. I saw it online yesterday

If you don’t live on campus (Morena or Royal Towers) DO NOT live within walking distance of campus. It might be affordable, but it’s also the hood, especially Jefferson St. I would just start looking for places abt 10-15 min drive away. When you are accepted and join the Facebook page you will start to learn about better housing opportunities as well. Good luck today!

Reactions: 8 users
If you don’t live on campus (Morena or Royal Towers) DO NOT live within walking distance of campus. It might be affordable, but it’s also the hood, especially Jefferson St. I would just start looking for places abt 10-15 min drive away. When you are accepted and join the Facebook page you will start to learn about better housing opportunities as well. Good luck today!

Are things finalized for y'alls M1 class?

Thanks for the heads up. I saw the pic of the outside and that's what I thought

I hope so too but i'm expecting around 5ish. I won't be bummed until we're past that
When I called them a while back they said it should come out after 5 pm but I don’t want to get everyone’s hopes down and that man could be wrong lol

Normally i'm hella busy at work but all of a sudden today I have a lot of time. This is torture.

Status
Not open for further replies.