Meharry Masters of Health Science Program 2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members don't see this ad :)
trying my hardest to think happy thoughts & seeing all of you for orientation :) but wish me luck i’m going apartment hunting down there tomorrow

Reactions: 3 users
trying my hardest to think happy thoughts & seeing all of you for orientation :) but wish me luck i’m going apartment hunting down there tomorrow

I filled out a housing application so I can snag an apartment. I'm hoping we hear something tomorrow so I can get some peace and be excited lmbo.

I filled out a housing application so I can snag an apartment. I'm hoping we hear something tomorrow so I can get some peace and be excited lmbo.
Can someone list some apts that are good for 1 & 2 bedrooms (not dirty but have reasonable rent costs) lol

Reactions: 1 users
There's a place around the corner on Jefferson St. 2 bd $925 5 min walk. I saw it online yesterday

Reactions: 2 users
Can someone list some apts that are good for 1 & 2 bedrooms (not dirty but have reasonable rent costs) lol

I applied to the on campus housing so i'm not sure about off campus since i haven't looked at off campus. I'm out of state

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm excited to get off work in a couple hours so I can eat and go to bed. I'm so ready for it to be tomorrow!

I applied to the on campus housing so i'm not sure about off campus since i haven't looked at off campus. I'm out of state
I was all for on campus until I saw you don't have you're personal washer and dryer in unit. Nah I'm good on that lol

I was all for on campus until I saw you don't have you're personal washer and dryer in unit. Nah I'm good on that lol

Yea you do. The Morena apartments have their own washer and dryer in each unit. The Royal Towers have communal washers and dryers tho

Reactions: 1 user

Thanks! Depending on how tomorrow goes I'll look into this further lol

I hope it goes well for both of us! I only submitted the housing application in the hopes of being on the list early for getting an on campus apartment should tomorrow go in my favor.

Depending on tomorrow, I'll be turning in my application to live in the Morena asap. I've been eyeing that place for a minute

Yes! I like how the apt are roommate style. That one has the built in study area right or at least desks in the rooms?

I think the one with the study area built in is the 1 bdrm. There's alot of different 1bdrm floor plans. I don't plan on having a roommate though. I'm tired of roommates.

• Haha
OMG you all I was reading this thread and meharry gave me a near heart attack with that email about MSPH

I think the one with the study area built in is the 1 bdrm. There's alot of different 1bdrm floor plans. I don't plan on having a roommate though. I'm tired of roommates.
Lol facts but if i have to settle with one I'm glad they have the roommate style

OMG you all I was reading this thread and meharry gave me a near heart attack with that email about MSPH
What did the email say? I didn't get an email about that.

They basically said to apply to the msph program and sent information regarding it !!

Thats the Masters in public health program isn't it? does it have linkage to the med school?

Thats the Masters in public health program isn't it? does it have linkage to the med school?
Yes! Don’t know why they sent it to me now when the deadline was May 15th lol

I want the fam and friends to be able to visit without having to pay for a hotel. It'll make things easier
My momma is bougie so she's going to get a hotel regardless lol. Plus, I keep my crib ice cold.

• Haha
That's odd. I didn't get an email. But they have to stop giving us near heart attacks though

That's awful. My thermostat is staying on 75 year round lmbo. If I can't walk around in shorts and a t-shirt and be comfortable then I get annoyed.
Omgggg. I'm one of the weirdos who sleep with a fan in their face all year.

Status
Not open for further replies.