-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Melee WW Game Thread-April 2024
Started by kaydubs
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
This post is so incredibly genny.Is it a race? Can’t I just leisurely stroll around and look at posts at random?
Not upset if MsP gets voted out just because of inactivity, but I also don't like alleys logic re: her reads list and me. I think we nearly had identical reads lists aside from PSV (she ranked her village and I had her in my neutrals) and her explanation of me sounding wishy washy doesn't feel like a valid reason to vote for me if all of her other game reasoning supposedly lines up with mine. Would like to hear more explanation on why @alleycat03 ranked her reads that way?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Day 1 Vote Tally:
MsP (4) - genny, mkg, Santy, dya
samac (1) - MsP
genny ()
Clem (1) - Stagg
Santy ()
Cyndia (2) - PSV, alley
mkg ()
PSV (1) - Clem
alley ()
Zenge (1) -samac
10/12
Missing: @Zenge142 @Cyndia
@Ms Procrastinator - you’re winning
Vote closes at 10pm 4/14/24 (~12 MINUTES).
MsP (4) - genny, mkg, Santy, dya
samac (1) - MsP
genny ()
Clem (1) - Stagg
Santy ()
Cyndia (2) - PSV, alley
mkg ()
PSV (1) - Clem
alley ()
Zenge (1) -samac
10/12
Missing: @Zenge142 @Cyndia
@Ms Procrastinator - you’re winning
Vote closes at 10pm 4/14/24 (~12 MINUTES).
He feels more forthecoming when village and more insightful. I remember that I thought he was extra stretchy in wolf games and then I was lambasted for thinking that in the last game I accused him of wolfing (and was wrong iirc). So far I think it is interesting that he has misremembered several things this game and used that egg emoji. I don't expect him to remember *everything* but it stood out to me as a little oddWhat would you consider his village meta?
That’s the last tally until vote closes. Good luck y’all
How do you do fellow midwesterners.
Day 1 Vote Tally:
MsP (4) - genny, mkg, Santy, dya
samac (1) - MsP
genny ()
Clem (1) - Stagg
Santy ()
Cyndia (2) - PSV, alley
mkg ()
PSV (1) - Clem
alley ()
Zenge (1) -samac
MsP (4) - genny, mkg, Santy, dya
samac (1) - MsP
genny ()
Clem (1) - Stagg
Santy ()
Cyndia (2) - PSV, alley
mkg ()
PSV (1) - Clem
alley ()
Zenge (1) -samac
eating dinner during waffle hour is wolfy fsThreads been blowing up, while I’ve been cooking and eating dinner
I assumed you were doing that thing where you vote for a villager and see if anyone immediately follows you to see who’s sketchy and then turn around to vote for them. But I’m starting to think you’re actually voting for me? Not just trap voting for me?Zenge didn’t react to my vote
🙁
I assumed you were doing that thing where you vote for a villager and see if anyone immediately follows you to see who’s sketchy and then turn around to vote for them. But I’m starting to think you’re actually voting for me? Not just trap voting for me?

I don't like D1 MsP votes because they are misyeets so often, but she didn't give us anything to really go on.
It’s going to give us nothing.I don't like D1 MsP votes because they are misyeets so often, but she didn't give us anything to really go on.
But I don’t have a better answer
Anyways YEET PSV @kaydubs
HmI wrote two papers today I'm in full vibe mode and voting psv is the right vibe atm
How's it grasping at straws?Not sure if this is trying to spin something out of nothing or just grasping at straws. Gonna side eye this a bit as well. Chameleon mode activated.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I didn't feel like you were contributing to the game enough to justify a village placement. It felt like a lot of off-topic comments and then a reads list that didn't feel authentic imoNot upset if MsP gets voted out just because of inactivity, but I also don't like alleys logic re: her reads list and me. I think we nearly had identical reads lists aside from PSV (she ranked her village and I had her in my neutrals) and her explanation of me sounding wishy washy doesn't feel like a valid reason to vote for me if all of her other game reasoning supposedly lines up with mine. Would like to hear more explanation on why @alleycat03 ranked her reads that way?
how he reacted to my post was weird but it was bc i wasnt fast enough to fix the post
(Except for alley but I can’t do it)But I don’t have a better answer
I hope this doesn't sound rude, but... does she ever?I don't like D1 MsP votes because they are misyeets so often, but she didn't give us anything to really go on.
I like your change. You feel good.how he reacted to my post was weird but it was bc i wasnt fast enough to fix the post
She has in the past but it's usually during games when we let her live past D2I hope this doesn't sound rude, but... does she ever?
Still bouncing around catching up, but realizing the clock is running down so
yeet alley
yeet alley
Also not rude imo, it just feels like a shot in the dark atm
I hope this doesn't sound rude, but... does she ever?
Do you not agree with her Cyndia vote?(Except for alley but I can’t do it)
EhShe has in the past but it's usually during games when we let her live past D2
I dunno.Do you not agree with her Cyndia vote?
I mean not necessarily the vote itself but like Alley’s reasoning feels genuine to me.I dunno.
Day 1 Vote Tally:
zenge is the only one not voting atmMsP (4) - genny, mkg, Santy, dya
samac (1) - MsP
genny ()
Clem (1) - Stagg
Santy ()
Cyndia (2) - PSV, alley
mkg ()
PSV (1) - Clem
alley (1) - Cyndia
Zenge (1) -samac
im probably always going msp if it's between her and clem
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I guess where I'm confused with you logic in picking me is that our lists were so similar but you don't think it was authentic? How are you so much more confident in your reads in D1? I saw that post where you said you haven't played in 2024 and played last a while back in 2023, which is similar to my timeline.I didn't feel like you were contributing to the game enough to justify a village placement. It felt like a lot of off-topic comments and then a reads list that didn't feel authentic imo
Your confidence isn't hugh-mongous?Cyndia feels like she's busy/overwhelmed town, it's not a Hugh confidence read but
Hm.it seems too soon IMHO, like seriously she’s a good wolf and people are village reading her with very little to go on tbh, and what there is on thread doesnt actually scream villager to me
Yeah I came off Clem and I’m mulling my optionsDay 1 Vote Tally:
zenge is the only one not voting atm
MsP I guessWho do I need to self prez onto
You only have 1 vote?Who do I need to self prez onto
Gasp based and Clem pilledYou only have 1 vote?
But fair, I understand why you don't have me in your village pile because there's nothing to go off yet, but putting me so low on your list doesn't jive with the similar reads. Feels like an easy out.
Well hot damn I'm pocketed nowYour confidence isn't hugh-mongous?
Hm.
Actually Stagg’s vote on Clem doesn’t feel great.You only have 1 vote?
Yeet Stagg
I've seen nothing to change my vote tbh. I think the Clem and then MsP flip-flopping is a red herring.
D1 is usually bland but I feel like it's not normally this bland
Welp there goes MsP
vote closed
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
While not comforting, as a psychiatrist I do appreciate this self-awareness.Reading more isn't gonna make you feel good about my slot lol
Why Cyndia and Santy?Ranked from least wolfy to most-
PSV
Samac
genny
MKG
zenge
dy
clem
santy
cyndia
Pending further posts: Stagg, MsP
@Santygrass who you shootin
Oh no I washes the dishes too slowly skill issue noooo
Day 1 FINAL Vote Tally:
MsP (4) - genny, mkg, Santy, dya
samac (1) - MsP
genny ()
Clem (1) - Stagg
Santy ()
Cyndia (2) - PSV, alley
mkg ()
PSV (1) - Clem
alley (1) - Cyndia
Zenge (1) -samac
Stagg (1) - Zenge
12/12
@Ms Procrastinator - you’ve won.
Vote closed at 10pm 4/14/24.
MsP (4) - genny, mkg, Santy, dya
samac (1) - MsP
genny ()
Clem (1) - Stagg
Santy ()
Cyndia (2) - PSV, alley
mkg ()
PSV (1) - Clem
alley (1) - Cyndia
Zenge (1) -samac
Stagg (1) - Zenge
12/12
@Ms Procrastinator - you’ve won.
Vote closed at 10pm 4/14/24.
I explained in the following posts but cyndia didn't feel genuine and contributed mostly off-topic convos and I thought Santy was being intentionally confusing but have decided to re-evaluate his deception after he clarified (since I misinterpreted his posts).While not comforting, as a psychiatrist I do appreciate this self-awareness.
Why Cyndia and Santy?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 193K