Melee WW Game Thread-April 2024

Started by kaydubs
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This seems pretty in-depth for what little there had been up to that point and I haven't found PSV particularly convincing or with conviction to this point. Third eye activated (for more side-eye).
Its a comparison between the low posters. I even say there that the bar is low.

I think the thoughts there are not with much depth? If so there is an effort to just not put surface level thoughts because thread was going nowhere with those
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can I pull out my "nobody's allowed to vote alley D1 card" now? smh
latest
 
10th anni was when i stole samac’s identity and stuff. the last time i wolved was in anonymouse, maybe youre thinking of that
No I’m thinking of the game we were both not town but not aligned.
 
I didn say I agreed much with the content per se. They also tried to signal the afks and I know it isnt much. But I can get the feeling of them trying to go *somewhere* with what they posted instead of just dipping and posting whatever which is what I read from most of the slots that made few posts. So between the low posters psv stood out and am not gonna ignore it
But did you feel like it was an actual attempt at a legitimate thought process that was just wifom or just posting to post something. One of those I can chalk up to trying to get a dead thread going. The other concerns me.
 
The pregnant woman emoji talk was about another game and mostly off-topic.

And is not consensus because other than me no one else has said they townread psv (?)

And its okay to be wary of me but Im a lot of a lot of people on your list to justify as just being wary
I don't understand any of that pregnant woman emoji stuff but you were saying you were a momma wolf and it was quite difficult to follow. I feel like promoting intentional confusion, even after you were asked to explain, is pretty wolfy

I didn't see anyone sus of PSV besides clem and there hasn't been a ton of discussion on her anyways, I just get village vibes and not sure why us agreeing on that makes my suspicion of you invalid

Can you explain the last line?
 
But did you feel like it was an actual attempt at a legitimate thought process that was just wifom or just posting to post something. One of those I can chalk up to trying to get a dead thread going. The other concerns me.

At face value just seems like following a thread of thought and putting it on thread. Personally I've done like both of those stuff at the same time
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I don't understand any of that pregnant woman emoji stuff but you were saying you were a momma wolf and it was quite difficult to follow. I feel like promoting intentional confusion, even after you were asked to explain, is pretty wolfy

I didn't see anyone sus of PSV besides clem and there hasn't been a ton of discussion on her anyways, I just get village vibes and not sure why us agreeing on that makes my suspicion of you invalid

Can you explain the last line?

Painting it as promoting intentional confusion is just a huge stretch even after clarifying it was an off-topic talk about other game. And it was 3 posts about it and not talked about it later anymore lol.

Im saying that its not a consensus townread. Not that many people sussed them. Apart from me, does anyone else stated a townread of psv? Is what im getting at. Im the only other slot that stated a townlean in your top townread


Last line refers that being wary of my wolf meta is fair. But you have me below of slots like clem or more null people that idk seems fair at all putting me belove them just for the sake of respecting my wolf game
 
the last year includes since I joined the sdn discord server. It has just about been a year.

so yes, i'm including 2023
I just checked my PMs and I played stardeww and fire emblem in EARLY 2023 and modded new girl. Then I played and died really early in the anonymous game on the other site and haven't played since. I don't think we played together in those games but I could be mistaken.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Painting it as promoting intentional confusion is just a huge stretch even after clarifying it was an off-topic talk about other game. And it was 3 posts about it and not talked about it later anymore lol.

Im saying that its not a consensus townread. Not that many people sussed them. Apart from me, does anyone else stated a townread of psv? Is what im getting at. Im the only other slot that stated a townlean in your top townread


Last line refers that being wary of my wolf meta is fair. But you have me below of slots like clem or more null people that idk seems fair at all putting me belove them just for the sake of respecting my wolf game
This is fair. I'm probably stupid atp but what did the emoji stuff mean? I know it was from an old game but I don't know the lore so now I'm just really confused. Once I get a clarification, I promise I will stop bringing it up.

Your other two points make sense and I'm going to reconsider your contributions. I didn't think my view of PSV being more towny was that unique
 
I just checked my PMs and I played stardeww and fire emblem in EARLY 2023 and modded new girl. Then I played and died really early in the anonymous game on the other site and haven't played since. I don't think we played together in those games but I could be mistaken.
Yeah I had you in a sketch list in stardew and then mechanics made me lock clear you lol
I’m bad at reading you.
 
it doesn;t really change my read though. i feel like the questions she was asking in thread didn't really move the game forward. it felt like it was for show
That's not true but you're welcome to have that opinion. I do PbPA and it's not everyone's cup of tea. I tried to stay on task but did stray off topic more than I would've liked because there were a lot of non-game related convos I wanted to discuss. That doesn't change the fact that I'm village
 
Yeah I had you in a sketch list in stardew and then mechanics made me lock clear you lol
I’m bad at reading you.
I definitely thought you were solid at reading me, just like how I hate when I end up wolfing in games with certain players because they can read me so well.
 
Also I'm curious about the games we played together before stardeww but I'm trying to stay focused on this game atm and will look at those after yeet close
 
This is fair. I'm probably stupid atp but what did the emoji stuff mean? I know it was from an old game but I don't know the lore so now I'm just really confused. Once I get a clarification, I promise I will stop bringing it up.

Your other two points make sense and I'm going to reconsider your contributions. I didn't think my view of PSV being more towny was that unique
🤰 Was a nonsensical post / vibe i posted as a wolf in a past game and is a meme.

I said what 🤰 mean can only be understood by wolf mommas. Also a joke referencing that I claim to be shortys momma in the wolfchat in that game and yada yada.

Nothing related to this game still so I see it as just moot amd me having skill issue with words
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
That's not true but you're welcome to have that opinion. I do PbPA and it's not everyone's cup of tea. I tried to stay on task but did stray off topic more than I would've liked because there were a lot of non-game related convos I wanted to discuss. That doesn't change the fact that I'm village
I think what I am a bit bothered is that if the confusion about the emoji was something that bothered you made you wolfread me I dont recall that you brought that up during your catch up? Correct me if Im wrong