mercer ??????????????/

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mdwilson

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
any news from mercer on acceptances????

Members don't see this ad.

they've been sending out acceptances every week since late January. Waitlist/rejection letters go out in about 3 weeks.

anyone heard any specifics?

all acceptances been mailed?

mcat/gpa?

Members don't see this ad :)
has anyone heard anything from mercer lately? I interviewed in Feb and am curious to know when we might hear something ...

It is my understanding that most of Mercer's acceptances are mailed at or around March 15th. There have been some acceptances already, but I "thinK" the bulk of the acceptance letters are being mailed now. Of course rejections and waitlist letters follow. I spoke with the admissions office earlier this week and was told that it did not mean I hadn't been accepted if I had not gotten a letter. I interviewed in early December.

Aw hell. I interviewed this past Tuesday(the last day Mercer interviews, I think) and Kay said we'd get something by friday(as they have to turn in a list of their current acceptees by Monday). I've gotten nothing yet, and am worried sick now :( .

Acceptance letters are certified mail, so if the mailman walks up to your door holding a package from Mercer, feel free to hug him/her :) If you get a letter from Mercer in the regular mail... +pity+

Anyway, I think we'll get something by Monday, for SURE.