meanderson

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 24, 2003
Status (Visible)
they've been sending out acceptances every week since late January. Waitlist/rejection letters go out in about 3 weeks.

mdwilson

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 26, 2004
Status (Visible)
anyone heard any specifics?

all acceptances been mailed?

mcat/gpa?

About the Ads

medboy

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
May 30, 2003
Status (Visible)
has anyone heard anything from mercer lately? I interviewed in Feb and am curious to know when we might hear something ...

Amatt1

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 1, 2004
Georgia
Status (Visible)
It is my understanding that most of Mercer's acceptances are mailed at or around March 15th. There have been some acceptances already, but I "thinK" the bulk of the acceptance letters are being mailed now. Of course rejections and waitlist letters follow. I spoke with the admissions office earlier this week and was told that it did not mean I hadn't been accepted if I had not gotten a letter. I interviewed in early December.

CaptainJack02

let's stir and shake
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 20, 2002
Boston
Status (Visible)
Aw hell. I interviewed this past Tuesday(the last day Mercer interviews, I think) and Kay said we'd get something by friday(as they have to turn in a list of their current acceptees by Monday). I've gotten nothing yet, and am worried sick now :( .

Acceptance letters are certified mail, so if the mailman walks up to your door holding a package from Mercer, feel free to hug him/her :) If you get a letter from Mercer in the regular mail... +pity+

Anyway, I think we'll get something by Monday, for SURE.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.