mercer ??????????????/

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

meanderson

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
they've been sending out acceptances every week since late January. Waitlist/rejection letters go out in about 3 weeks.

mdwilson

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
anyone heard any specifics?

all acceptances been mailed?

mcat/gpa?

medboy

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
has anyone heard anything from mercer lately? I interviewed in Feb and am curious to know when we might hear something ...

Amatt1

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
It is my understanding that most of Mercer's acceptances are mailed at or around March 15th. There have been some acceptances already, but I "thinK" the bulk of the acceptance letters are being mailed now. Of course rejections and waitlist letters follow. I spoke with the admissions office earlier this week and was told that it did not mean I hadn't been accepted if I had not gotten a letter. I interviewed in early December.

CaptainJack02

let's stir and shake
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Aw hell. I interviewed this past Tuesday(the last day Mercer interviews, I think) and Kay said we'd get something by friday(as they have to turn in a list of their current acceptees by Monday). I've gotten nothing yet, and am worried sick now :( .

Acceptance letters are certified mail, so if the mailman walks up to your door holding a package from Mercer, feel free to hug him/her :) If you get a letter from Mercer in the regular mail... +pity+

Anyway, I think we'll get something by Monday, for SURE.