You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2022-2023 Mercer
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
ANEST2023-MD
New Member
I believe it's on a rolling basis so throughout the year.Does Mercer release Rs and WLs all at once or throughout the year?
cuteaspuppies
Full Member
Does anyone how many seats are filled on each campus?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
60 at savannah, 60 at macon, and 40 at columbus i believeDoes anyone how many seats are filled on each campus?
mitochondriaisthebest
New Member
Is February 3rd the last day to receive an interview invite? Complete 8/10 and hoping for a miracle!60 at savannah, 60 at macon, and 40 at columbus i believe
From my understanding, yes. Interviews end 2/10Is February 3rd the last day to receive an interview invite? Complete 8/10 and hoping for a miracle!
HopingForAnA120754
New Member
do spots open at different campuses usually?60 at savannah, 60 at macon, and 40 at columbus i believe
spahura
New Member
Was just checking my portal and noticed that the supplemental app says at the top that the "page is incomplete". Is it wise to call the admissions office and ask about it? I know its too far into the cycle but I'm not sure if the Adcoms like people contacting them. I was able to submit in August and wonder why I hadn't noticed it until now.
maybe i don’t know they said they would try to get you into the campus you want when i intervieweddo spots open at different campuses usually?
Is there a way to send an update letter to Mercer? I submitted my secondary in late July 2022 and I still haven't heard back. I saw on their application portal in the communication status tab that if I don't hear back from them by this Friday, it's an automatic rejection. I'm getting concerned as I haven't heard back about IIs from any Georgia schools.
You can email an update letter to [email protected]Is there a way to send an update letter to Mercer? I submitted my secondary in late July 2022 and I still haven't heard back. I saw on their application portal in the communication status tab that if I don't hear back from them by this Friday, it's an automatic rejection. I'm getting concerned as I haven't heard back about IIs from any Georgia schools.
Interviewed yesterday. We were informed that seats at all campuses are not available therefore at least one of the campuses is full. Does anybody know which?
When will people start to get notified they were waitlisted? Will it start next Wednesday or? Is it now just whenever during the week?
Honestly no clue. Mercer isn’t very transparent with admission notifications. I interviewed and haven’t heard since September, guessing it’s an R or WL.When will people start to get notified they were waitlisted? Will it start next Wednesday or? Is it now just whenever during the week?
student6570
Full Member
last year it was mid/late march that people started getting waitlisted. i dont think i heard of any WLs before then! it was around the date mentioned at the bottom of the screen on the secondary app page. both Rs and WLs came out around thenWhen will people start to get notified they were waitlisted? Will it start next Wednesday or? Is it now just whenever during the week?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ikr! It's stressful!Honestly no clue. Mercer isn’t very transparent with admission notifications. I interviewed and haven’t heard since September, guessing it’s an R or WL.
At the same time, I’ve barely seen any acceptances in this forum. I know not everyone uses SDN, but it just seems a little odd that even though we are so far in the cycle it seems only like 15-20 people have gotten acceptances as reported here.Ikr! It's stressful!
I hope this week!!when do we think more acceptances are coming out?
Did anyone hear anything back today?
Nope, I’m still waiting after being deferred from early decision. It seems like no one in this category has heard anything!Did anyone receive a call yesterday?
Two calls: one person called regarding my vehicle’s warranty and a second one wanting to buy my house.Did anyone receive a call yesterday?
student6570
Full Member
it looks like last year it was the 4th weds of feb for some reasonDid anyone receive a call yesterday?
Interviewed back in October. Anyone know how likely it is for me to get the A at this point? Or should I expect a WL/R?
Same boatInterviewed back in October. Anyone know how likely it is for me to get the A at this point? Or should I expect a WL/R?
i think march is the last batch before the waitlist comes outso do we think this Wed, the last batch of A's will be sent?
It looks like , handling application process this year is different from previous years especially for early admission candidates,i think march is the last batch before the waitlist comes out
may be they do big group of acceptances in March (like MCG does every year).... hopefully.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What did you ask when you called?I called them and they didn’t disclose any information 🙁
Congrats!!! What time did you get the call?I got the call this evening!!
About 6pm! And thank you!!Congrats!!! What time did you get the call?
Anyone who got deferred ED hear anything recently?
Thanks! Back in OctoberCongrats! When did you interview?
What are your stats bro? Cash you message privately?Thanks! Back in October
Happy to share! 515 MCAT, 3.6 GPA, and I think I was able to really speak from the heart on my belief in the rural missionWhat are your stats bro? Cash you message privately?
Congrats!! What time did you get the email if you don’t mind me asking? You didn’t get the call yesterday?Accepted this afternoon! Interviewed late January
Nope no call. I got the email at 4:20 pm this afternoonCongrats!! What time did you get the email if you don’t mind me asking? You didn’t get the call yesterday?
Awesome!!! Thank you!Nope no call. I got the email at 4:20 pm this afternoon
I think I got rejected this cycle.....to anyone who applied for ED...how did you feel? Thinking about doing this next year's rip but I'm worried I'm putting all my eggs in one basket.
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I wouldn’t recommend ED unless your app really matches their rural mission. From this SDN it seems a lot of ED were deferred and have been ghosted. I think there is still one more acceptance release dateI think I got rejected this cycle.....to anyone who applied for ED...how did you feel? Thinking about doing this next year's rip but I'm worried I'm putting all my eggs in one basket.
EnjoyLife1234
New Member
Accepted yesterday morning!
yeah, that's fair. Does Mercer give feedback if you are rejected? Also, since i did not get an interview by now--safe to assume it's a no go?I wouldn’t recommend ED unless your app really matches their rural mission. From this SDN it seems a lot of ED were deferred and have been ghosted. I think there is still one more acceptance release date
I think there was a certain date on their app portal page (Feb. 3 I think) that was the final date for people to receive interviews I believeyeah, that's fair. Does Mercer give feedback if you are rejected? Also, since i did not get an interview by now--safe to assume it's a no go?
If you're in-state and don't come from a rural background I'd say go MCG ED.yeah, that's fair. Does Mercer give feedback if you are rejected? Also, since i did not get an interview by now--safe to assume it's a no go?
Last edited: