You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2022-2023 Mercer
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
whaleintended
Full Member
Is there a groupme for the the class yet?
Yeah but there's different ones depending on what campus you're attending not a central one thoughIs there a groupme for the the class yet?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
whaleintended
Full Member
Thanks! How do I find the one for my campus?Yeah but there's different ones depending on what campus you're attending not a central one though
Mercer will be sending all final admission decisions by the end of March for those of you still wondering
did you speak to someone in admission or did they send something out?Mercer will be sending all final admission decisions by the end of March for those of you still wondering
did you speak to someone in admission or did they send something out?
I spoke to someone earlier today
So between now and next week we'll know.. oh goshMercer will be sending all final admission decisions by the end of March for those of you still wondering
wait so they haven't rejected me yet? should I reach out to them? because i want to reapply
Have you guys heard anything yet?
Nothing at all broHave you guys heard anything yet?
They forgor 💀Have you guys heard anything yet?
Good luck everyone! Before MSAR updated and in the portal it says they'll release decisions by March 31st
Edit: March 30th
Edit: March 30th
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i surely hope acceptances are included because it just seems like not enough have gone out. i know everyone doesn't use this platform but even with the facebook groups too it just seems like low numbers of acceptance.Do we think there are still acceptances to go out, or its looking like just WL and R at this point?
WL just now
thealphaking123
Full Member
WL just now
Is WL the same as alternate list ? Because same!
WL now
student6570
Full Member
+1 to all the WL
230 WL wow...that seems like way too much
D
deleted1157138
I got rejected an hour ago. 😔
HopingForAnA120754
New Member
Got the call today!! So happy
Congrats!!!Got the call today!! So happy
HopingForAnA120754
New Member
How do you select campus preferences?
rejected. do they give feedback?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted1157138
Yes. Email [email protected] requesting a feedback appointment and they will send you a link to schedule a 15-minute phone call with someone on admissions.rejected. do they give feedback?
thank god. losing hope here idk what i'm doing wrong
princessbubblegum1
Full Member
I also got a WL yesterday, I was also waitlisted last year so I'm nervous, but I'm gonna stay positive
cuteaspuppies
Full Member
In about a week (sometimes longer) from your acceptance you will get a packet with the form!How do you select campus preferences?
Is there much waitlist movement at Mercer?
whaleintended
Full Member
Is anyone familiar with the Columbus campus And do you prefer it over the other campuses?
cuteaspuppies
Full Member
I went and toured the Columbus campus and it was really nice! I am currently on the waitlist for the Savannah campus, but I would still be happy with Columbus campus after seeing it. Everything was new and the city was super cute. Hope that helps!Is anyone familiar with the Columbus campus And do you prefer it over the other campuses?
Student0407
New Member
Just got the call guys!!!!! I was ED to deferred to waitlist to accepted!!
HopingForAnA120754
New Member
when did you get on the waitlist?I went and toured the Columbus campus and it was really nice! I am currently on the waitlist for the Savannah campus, but I would still be happy with Columbus campus after seeing it. Everything was new and the city was super cute. Hope that helps!
HopingForAnA120754
New Member
any clue how possible it is to move b/w campuses?
CongratulationsThis cycle I was a reapplicant who applied ED deferred to RD, waitlisted, and accepted off the WL today at 4:34 PM!
Every missed call I get from spam etc makes me so nervous
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
princessbubblegum1
Full Member
Every missed call I get from spam etc makes me so nervous
Wait the call is from a spam number? [emoji24]
I have no clue 😂😭Wait the call is from a spam number? [emoji24]
student6570
Full Member
i literally got a call from a number that had a check mark and said "mercer advisors" on a thursday morning and it was a spam call. i have never been so upset lolI have no clue 😂😭
When I got a call, the caller ID was the name of my interviewer.Wait the call is from a spam number? [emoji24]
I wonder if there will be any more WL movement anytime soon