2022-2023 Mercer

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Yeah,
I was accepted last Tuesday, and I just received the email yesterday afternoon.

I emailed them and then 2 hours later I got the email. Make sure you get that campus form submitted

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
does anyone that has been accepted know how full the groupme is? trying to get a feel of how many people have been accepted.

Reactions: 2 users
Mercer will be sending all final admission decisions by the end of March for those of you still wondering

Reactions: 1 users
wait so they haven't rejected me yet? should I reach out to them? because i want to reapply

Members don't see this ad :)
Good luck everyone! Before MSAR updated and in the portal it says they'll release decisions by March 31st

Edit: March 30th

Last edited:
Reactions: 7 users
Do we think there are still acceptances to go out, or its looking like just WL and R at this point?

Do we think there are still acceptances to go out, or its looking like just WL and R at this point?
i surely hope acceptances are included because it just seems like not enough have gone out. i know everyone doesn't use this platform but even with the facebook groups too it just seems like low numbers of acceptance.

Reactions: 2 users
WL too! honestly, im glad it's not a rejection. so let's all keep the faith!!

I also got a WL yesterday, I was also waitlisted last year so I'm nervous, but I'm gonna stay positive

I also got WL yesterday. I applied ED this year and was deferred. Applied RD last year and was waitlisted.

• Care
Is anyone familiar with the Columbus campus And do you prefer it over the other campuses?

Is anyone familiar with the Columbus campus And do you prefer it over the other campuses?
I went and toured the Columbus campus and it was really nice! I am currently on the waitlist for the Savannah campus, but I would still be happy with Columbus campus after seeing it. Everything was new and the city was super cute. Hope that helps!

Just got the call guys!!!!! I was ED to deferred to waitlist to accepted!!

Reactions: 8 users
This cycle I was a reapplicant who applied ED deferred to RD, waitlisted, and accepted off the WL today at 4:34 PM!

• Love
I went and toured the Columbus campus and it was really nice! I am currently on the waitlist for the Savannah campus, but I would still be happy with Columbus campus after seeing it. Everything was new and the city was super cute. Hope that helps!
when did you get on the waitlist?