Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The realistic side of me agrees, but the optimist in me is holding out hope!i’m still betting on next week because they haven’t stuck to a single deadline they’ve set for themselves this cycle
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
The realistic side of me agrees, but the optimist in me is holding out hope!i’m still betting on next week because they haven’t stuck to a single deadline they’ve set for themselves this cycle
Thinking the same. Next Wednesday is the 15th, which seems like a norm for others.i’m still betting on next week because they haven’t stuck to a single deadline they’ve set for themselves this cycle
I did the day before yesterday, no reply yetHas anyone contacted the school recently?
I did the day before yesterday, no reply yet
well let’s hope for next week then!This is what one of my friends received last week:
We run an organic admissions process with no set timeline for decisions. This year we are behind our usual timeline.
We appreciate your patience as we work through this year’s process.
Question. Is anyone still in application review? I’m OOS for context.
I guess next week!Manifesting tomorrow for all of us!!
Yep, I think so. Makes sense since it’s the middle of March haha. I’m thinking Wednesday, but they did send out interview invites on a Monday, sooooo 🤷🏻♀️ we will get there guys.I guess next week!
I can’t speak about OOS rates because I’m IS, but there are a lot of scholarship opportunities and pretty much every student gets one at some point. There’s external scholarship opportunities that get forwarded to us all the time to apply to, and every year there’d a standardized internal scholarship system that you update your basic information into, and then you can get matched to scholarships automatically without actually ‘applying’. There’s some other internal scholarships you can apply to each year as well.Anyone know if MSU gives scholarships to students? Also does anyone know OOS tuition rate? I can't find that information online because their website says they change it each year. But if anyone knows what the more recent OOS cost of tuition looks like I would appreciate it!
Yes Michigan state gives scholarships automatically, you don’t need to apply.Anyone know if MSU gives scholarships to students? Also does anyone know OOS tuition rate? I can't find that information online because their website says they change it each year. But if anyone knows what the more recent OOS cost of tuition looks like I would appreciate it!
I read somewhere recently that they do not give scholarships to oos students, they lowered their oos tuition (from 55 to 47k per year) instead.Anyone know if MSU gives scholarships to students? Also does anyone know OOS tuition rate? I can't find that information online because their website says they change it each year. But if anyone knows what the more recent OOS cost of tuition looks like I would appreciate it!
Oh man okay. Does anyone know what their room and board costs look like? I'm trying to compare their prices to another university (in case I get in here) since the deadline is quickly approaching now, I want to be able to make a quick decision.
Oh man okay. Does anyone know what their room and board costs look like? I'm trying to compare their prices to another university (in case I get in here) since the deadline is quickly approaching now, I want to be able to make a quick decision.
Here is to hoping for acceptances tomorrow!! 🙂
Right. They have the best positivity because I’ve stopped hoping 🤣i always appreciate your positivity in this thread! thank you [emoji3526] here’s to tomorrow
Like others said, I appreciate your optimism! It’s easy to get caught up in the anxiety and dread of it all, but I’m just trying to remember that regardless of when, we should know *soon*! (Also glad to know I’m not the only one stress checking my email and this thread multiple times a day 😂)Here is to hoping for acceptances tomorrow!! 🙂
Of course!! All though waiting stinks, I would rather them take their time and not make decisions in haste!i always appreciate your positivity in this thread! thank you [emoji3526] here’s to tomorrow
lol I saw a new post on this thread and thought this was it! 🤢Everyone manifest they send out decisions today!!!🤍🤍🤍![]()
Everyone manifest they send out decisions today!!!🤍🤍🤍![]()
Does anyone else feel like MSU would have to respond and interview those with application reviewing mistakes prior to sending out general acceptances/denials for everyone else?
that’s kind of what i’ve been thinking! idk if anyone with application errors could speak to where they are at in the process
Any chance they release decisions today?
Some have and they have been responding that it’s taking longer than expected this week and essentially the decisions will be released when able.Did anyone end up contacting them about an updated timeline?
Let’s hope for tomorrow!! [emoji1694][emoji1694]
Waitilist
I haven’t heard anything and I’m OOSanyone OOS hear anything?!
I haven’t heard anything and I’m OOS
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.