Michigan State c/o 2027 Applicants

Started by BeanDVM
Tags Tags
vet c/o 2027
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
They emailed me that they would make time to interview applicants they have not reviewed yet because of their mistakes (not counting courses correctly, etc) in the future. So if you got that e-mail don't worry! They could still ask you to interview well into March!
 
They emailed me that they would make time to interview applicants they have not reviewed yet because of their mistakes (not counting courses correctly, etc) in the future. So if you got that e-mail don't worry! They could still ask you to interview well into March!

this is why i think we might not hear for a few weeks because how can they decide if they have to back track on mistakes?
 
Are y’all thinking it’s going to be this upcoming week or the week after?! I swear everyday that goes by I get more nervous lol
 
Are y’all thinking it’s going to be this upcoming week or the week after?! I swear everyday that goes by I get more nervous lol
Honestly thinking the week after since they’ve had a hard time following their initial timeline. The video in the interview said early to mid March so like I don’t think we will have that fast of a turn around on OOS Students
 
Honestly thinking the week after since they’ve had a hard time following their initial timeline. The video in the interview said early to mid March so like I don’t think we will have that fast of a turn around on OOS Students
It said early, I don't remember hearing mid-March (but I could honestly be misremembering) ... but realistically it would be a miracle to hear next week considering they just finished interviews Thursday/Friday
 
Are y’all thinking it’s going to be this upcoming week or the week after?! I swear everyday that goes by I get more nervous lol
I optimistically want it to be next week, but I have no real idea. In previous cycles IS have heard separately from OOS, but this is the first time with virtual MMIs — so I don’t feel like I can predict anything. I’m dying over here 😂
 
I optimistically want it to be next week, but I have no real idea. In previous cycles IS have heard separately from OOS, but this is the first time with virtual MMIs — so I don’t feel like I can predict anything. I’m dying over here [emoji23]

Im IS and it said early march! So hopefully this next week!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone who was initially denied (due to prereqs) who then got considered again heard anything about interviews and what not? They haven't contacted me since they said they would review my application again
 
I also got that interestingly worded email too! However, I did not hear back about a decision today. Did all the OOS acceptances go out today? 🥺
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thanks everyone! I misinterpreted a previous comment on the thread, I thought it was pertaining to MSU but in fact it was not!
 
hard to say! When I was a work-study at my university, faculty and staff used Spring Break to get caught up on things. Granted, this was not in a CVM, so how one college operates doesn't necessarily mean another will do the same.
This gave me hope that we could hear this week lol!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad