You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Midwestern 2024-2025 (c/o 2029 hopefuls)
Started by supershorty
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
jreissatia
Full Member
Hopefully we hear soon for interviews!
jreissatia
Full Member
I wish the best of luck to all of us!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Submitted my app on 9/16 and still haven't received any updates, portal is complete and still says awaiting decision. Is this the same for anyone else? I'm super eager for a status update!
Same for me!!
I also haven't received a status update yet and I submitted 8/13. I'm starting to worry because I am a lower GPA applicant. I wonder if they first send out interview invites to those with higher GPAs? I hope I still have a chance since they are "holistic review"Submitted my app on 9/16 and still haven't received any updates, portal is complete and still says awaiting decision. Is this the same for anyone else? I'm super eager for a status update!
Is yours on interview waitlist or just under review?I also haven't received a status update yet and I submitted 8/13. I'm starting to worry because I am a lower GPA applicant. I wonder if they first send out interview invites to those with higher GPAs? I hope I still have a chance since they are "holistic review"
It just says: "Status: Awaiting Decision. You have submitted all materials required for admission, we are currently reviewing your application." What about you?Is yours on interview waitlist or just under review?
No I never got put on the waitlist, my first application update was the interview inviteWe’re all those that received interviews originally on the interview waitlist?
resistnotebook
Full Member
Just received the interview invite this morning! Was not on the waitlist prior
cierra.layton
Full Member
If you don't mind me asking when did you submit you applicationJust received the interview invite this morning! Was not on the waitlist prior
resistnotebook
Full Member
I submitted 8/5/24If you don't mind me asking when did you submit you application
Just got an invitation to interview via email at 12 PM EST today. My VMCAS app was submitted 9/16, verified 9/17, and up until today the status said awaiting decision...if that helps others at all!
Last edited:
It also only shows in-person interview options, I assume they are no longer offering virtual interviews?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Nevermind the interview portal just updated with one virtual interview slot.It also only shows in-person interview options, I assume they are no longer offering virtual interviews?
shadysadie
Full Member
Also received an interview invite via email today around noon! I applied 9/5, but my last letter of rec was not received until 9/16 so idk if that affected it as well
Its not even noon here 😭Also received an interview invite via email today around noon! I applied 9/5, but my last letter of rec was not received until 9/16 so idk if that affected it as well
Updated my post to specify EST, hope that helps!Its not even noon here 😭
shadysadie
Full Member
Ahh sorry I should’ve specified I’m in EST!Its not even noon here 😭
Do they send all interviews for the day at one time or are interview invites sent periodically throughout the day?
I don’t think people know the answer to that.
Did anyone add additional documents to the application portal? Besides transcripts, are they expecting us to submit a resume?
No I don't think they expect us to submit a resume. I think the additional documents are if you have any new experiences you'd like to add on, unofficial transcripts (i.e., if you recently finished a class that is a prerequisite or will help boost your GPA), etc.Did anyone add additional documents to the application portal? Besides transcripts, are they expecting us to submit a resume?
my application is still under review [emoji854] I submitted [emoji[emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]][emoji[emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]]]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]][emoji[emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]]]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]][emoji[emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]]]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]]]]]]]/[emoji[emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]][emoji[emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]]]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]]]]]. How far away is the interview from when you get an invitation? TIA. Gooodluck everyone [emoji[emoji639][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]]]]
Opened my portal to an interview invite today at around 2 EST
Congrats!! When did you submit your application?
jreissatia
Full Member
Did you get an email notificationOpened my portal to an interview invite today at around 2 EST
jreissatia
Full Member
And congratulations!Did you get an email notification
artemia
Full Member
Thank you guys! My app was submitted 9/16, verified 9/18, status on portal said 'awaiting decision' up to today. Hope that helps!Congrats!! When did you submit your application?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
cshmoney11
Full Member
Got an interview invite yesterday at 1:30pm cst! I was not on the waitlist before and got an email
I got my invite at 5pm PST and someone else says they got theirs early afternoon so I would say there's no set time when they drop invitesDo they send all interviews for the day at one time or are interview invites sent periodically throughout the day?
Still on the waitlist 😅Just curious, like this message if you are still awaiting decision
cierra.layton
Full Member
mine still says "You have submitted all materials required for admission, we are currently reviewing your application."
shadysadie
Full Member
I have the same question because it doesn’t specify time zone. Does anyone know the answer to this or who I can contact to confirm?Ik this is a really dumb question but I chose to do my interview online and on the portal it says it’s at 8am. I’m in EST so that would mean it starts at 11am EST right?
artemia
Full Member
I'm assuming that the time posted corresponds to Arizona's time zone since it says on the site to 'check your time zone,' but it might be good to clarify with someone just in case.I have the same question because it doesn’t specify time zone. Does anyone know the answer to this or who I can contact to confirm?
jreissatia
Full Member
Are people receiving emails before seeing the status change to their portal?
I’ve seen some say they happened to check their portal and they got an interview but some recieved emailsAre people receiving emails before seeing the status change to their portal?
I'm interviewing on Oct 30thI received an interview invite earlier this week and I am curious what days people chose to interview?
that's so soon! Is it virtual or in-person?I'm interviewing on Oct 30th
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Virtual! It was the only one I could selectthat's so soon! Is it virtual or in-person?
Good luck! Mine is also virtual on November 7thVirtual! It was the only one I could select
Me too bruhmine still says "You have submitted all materials required for admission, we are currently reviewing your application."![]()
cowgirl416
New Member
Has anyone else only received in-person interview options? What determines whether they offer virtual, in person, or both?
shadysadie
Full Member
When I was promoted to select a date on my portal there were both virtual and in-person options. I chose virtual b/c I’m all the way in Florida and flying out to Arizona would be expensive lolHas anyone else only received in-person interview options? What determines whether they offer virtual, in person, or both?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 607
- Views
- 89K