Midwestern-Illinois Class of 2025 Interview/Acceptance Thread

I am so sorry to hear that! Were you a reapplicant from last year by any chance?
Hey, I was not. I was a first time applicant - 19AA, 3.88 GPA/3.80sGPA. I interviewed at MWU-AZ but was rejected without interview to the IL campus.
I hope that information helps! :)

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Just got my rejection a little bit ago! Thought for sure I was going to get at least an interview, but I guess one can never assume. They'll be regretting not accepting me on the 15th lol 😉

Reactions: 1 users
Just got my rejection a little bit ago! Thought for sure I was going to get at least an interview, but I guess one can never assume. They'll be regretting not accepting me on the 15th lol 😉

I got my rejection letter tonight too. No interview. At least they have the courtesy to notify us rather than ghosting like some other schools.

Reactions: 3 users
I got my rejection letter tonight too. No interview. At least they have the courtesy to notify us rather than ghosting like some other schools.
Exactly! That’s how I felt about my rejection. Like at least they’re kind enough to acknowledge we tried , haha!
either way, don’t get down on yourselves, y’all. I guess MWU-IL isn’t where I’m suppose to be.
just trying to stay positive for the 15th :)

Hey, I was not. I was a first time applicant - 19AA, 3.88 GPA/3.80sGPA. I interviewed at MWU-AZ but was rejected without interview to the IL campus.
I hope that information helps! :)
So sorry to hear y’all got rejected. I hope y’all get in to your other schools on the 15th! May I know when y’all applied? I applied mid October and haven’t heard anything yet except waitlist for interview at AR.

So sorry to hear y’all got rejected. I hope y’all get in to your other schools on the 15th! May I know when y’all applied? I applied mid October and haven’t heard anything yet except waitlist for interview at AR.

I applied on the first day of this cycle and completed the supplemental June 23. My gpa is 3.89 with 21 AA.

Best of luck with the rest of the application cycle! I’m sure you’ll be hearing more after December. It’s such an odd year for applying

I applied on the first day of this cycle and completed the supplemental June 23. My gpa is 3.89 with 21 AA.

Best of luck with the rest of the application cycle! I’m sure you’ll be hearing more after December. It’s such an odd year for applying.
Your gpa and dat are great! I’m sure you’ll have lots of acceptances. I hope I heard back post dec too and it is an odd year indeed.

Your gpa and dat are great! I’m sure you’ll have lots of acceptances. I hope I heard back post dec too and it is an odd year indeed.
I too applied the first day you could submit. I completed the supplemental late June.

I just heard that they’re interviewing 900 applicants

Members don't see this ad :)
Just got a rejection email super sad but gotta move on. Stats are 3.35c 3.25s and 20AA and 21TS.
Good luck to everyone else!

• Care
I had the interview on Dec. 7th this past Monday and I hope we all get in. I'm sorry about those who got rejection notifications, but with all the stats I'm seeing, I personally do not doubt that other schools will want to reserve a seat for you!

Reactions: 2 users
Just got a rejection email super sad but gotta move on. Stats are 3.35c 3.25s and 20AA and 21TS.
Good luck to everyone else!
I'm sorry to hear that. Your stats are good! Are you allowed to ask why?

They told me I’m not as competitive as others in term of gpa and dat score.
Looooooooool, this made my day. The audacity for them to say that with your DAT score. Head up high king/queen, just wasn’t meant to attend their school

Their DAT average is literally a 19 AA/19 TS.

• Love
The last I heard from MWU was when they sent me a flyer for 2 year graduate course. I contacted them to ask if this was considered rejection but they said its just promotional flyer. Since then I contacted them two times to ask what's the status of my app but they still kept on saying my app is still "under consideration." I have not received any interview invite from them yet. My stats: 3.83 cGPA, 3.64 science GPA, AA 20, TS 21; instate student. I have done shadowing and volunteering for around 100 hrs in dental clinic. I don't know what they are looking for in a candidate.. I have seen a lot of people on sdn with really good stats and getting rejected from MWU with or without interview. MWU was my top choice and I don't think I have a good chance to get in tho

Haven't seen or heard anything yet :(

YAY congrats, did anything update for you (like receive an email/midwestern applicant portal/ADEA AADAS?)
Thank you! My status on AADAS is still the same they just said they’ll follow up with an email later!