Members don't see this ad :)
Interview #2 :)
School: MWU-IL
Residency: UT
Application complete date: 8/13
GPA (overall, science): 3.35, 3.20
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 20/19/22/22
Method of Interview: Virtual

the WEIRDEST thing, I never got a notification. I just happened to log into the account I created when I did the application, and the interview invite was practically HIDDEN! I had to go through several pages to find out I even had an invite. I never got an email or notification on AADSAS. I'm so glad I have been checking it, although I don't check it every day.

Reactions: 1 users
My application was complete in july and had submitted supplementary application as well, but since then never heard anything from midwestern. I have called them two times now just to know what's going on and they said my application is still under review.. I just want to know if anyone else is in the same boat as me. I'm Chicago resident btw

Reactions: 1 user
My application was complete in july and had submitted supplementary application as well, but since then never heard anything from midwestern. I have called them two times now just to know what's going on and they said my application is still under review.. I just want to know if anyone else is in the same boat as me. I'm Chicago resident btw
I submitted everything in august and still haven’t heard anything from MWU IL as well my status still says under review and hasn’t changed I’m OOS

My app was completed in June and I haven’t heard anything back. I called but the voice prompt said to email them instead, the reply to my email said my app is under consideration.

My app was completed in June and I haven’t heard anything back. I called but the voice prompt said to email them instead, the reply to my email said my app is under consideration.
lots of people have received rejections so i would say unless that day comes keep your head up! they are still interviewing all spring! you guys got this

Interview #2 :)
Residency: UT
Application complete date: 8/13
GPA (overall, science): 3.35, 3.20
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 20/19/22/22
Method of Interview: Virtual

the WEIRDEST thing, I never got a notification. I just happened to log into the account I created when I did the application, and the interview invite was practically HIDDEN! I had to go through several pages to find out I even had an invite. I never got an email or notification on AADSAS. I'm so glad I have been checking it, although I don't check it every day.
Do you by chance remember the page that you went on and saw that you got an interview?

Do you by chance remember the page that you went on and saw that you got an interview?
Under the 'admissions' tab when you log in, it's just the "interview scheduling" option. I just clicked it and it said I had an interview to schedule, and I selected my interview date. :)

To those that already interviewed at 8am do you remember what time it ended?

To those that already interviewed at 8am do you remember what time it ended?
You’ll be given an itinerary for the day.
Interviews should end around 1:15-1:30 pm CT

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
For those of you who've already interviewed, how did it go? What time did y'all start in the morning and how long was the interview day?

I called and asked about my application and I was informed it is still under consideration. so it has been reviewed right, what does that mean for an interview.

I called and asked about my application and I was informed it is still under consideration. so it has been reviewed right, what does that mean for an interview.
Yeah it sounds like they've looked it over at least once. They're probably keeping your application in mind as they're deciding on the next interviews. Can't say much more about that though, but you're still in the game

Got a rejection today :(
I am so sorry to hear that!! you're stats are pretty good so i'm sure you have a good chance at other schools! Are you IS or OOS and by any chance have you done a masters program?

I am so sorry to hear that!! you're stats are pretty good so i'm sure you have a good chance at other schools! Are you IS or OOS and by any chance have you done a masters program?
Im OOS I'm hoping to get into my states schools so I'm not too hurt haha. I haven't done a masters I am currently a senior in undergrad.

What’s wrong with these schools? I am puzzled, what are they looking for?
Many schools review applicants holistically. Sometimes it takes more than just numbers to make an applicant competitive and the right fit for their school.

Interview #2
School: Midwestern-IL
Notification date: 11/24/2020
Method of notification: Email
Residency: CA
AADSAS mail-out date: 7/20/2020
Application complete date: 8/5/2020
GPA (science, overall): 3.33, 3.47
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 24/22/25/23/No
Dates available OR your interview date: 12/2/2020 or 12/11/2020
Method of interview: Virtual

Many schools review applicants holistically. Sometimes it takes more than just numbers to make an applicant competitive and the right fit for their school.
Only issue for me, these schools don’t directly tell what exactly they are looking for or what is right fit for them; they hide behind holistic evaluation...

Does anyone know how many people MWU-il interviews every year?

Could someone who interviewed already give me some tips on how to prep and what kind of questions they might ask? I haven't had an interview yet so this will be my first and I'm struggling to find info about what I might be asked!

Reactions: 2 users
Hi guys! Has anyone who interviewed last year and got waitlisted heard back this year with an interview invite or rejection? I applied pretty early this cycle but still have not heard anything yet so getting kind of worried:(

Hi guys! Has anyone who interviewed last year and got waitlisted heard back this year with an interview invite or rejection? I applied pretty early this cycle but still have not heard anything yet so getting kind of worried:(
Nope :(

Interview #6
Notification date: 11/30/2020
Residency: NY
AADSAS mail-out date: 06/23
Application complete date: 06/25
Undergraduate GPA: 2.84, 2.77 (Grad:3.9)
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 21/22/21/18 none

Interview #6
Wow congrats on all those interviews!!

Interview #6
Good for you. What’s the secret?!

Have my interview this Wednesday. Anxiously waiting for the 15th.

Two pre December is good! I'm sure you'll hear back from more schools. Best of luck!
Thank you!! But its not really pre December cause my interviews are in January haha idk why its so late because i got the invited in sep/ oct? Oh well :shrug:

Thank you!! But its not really pre December cause my interviews are in January haha idk why its so late because i got the invited in sep/ oct? Oh well :shrug:
I got my invite on november 30th and my interview was december 2nd! i would keep checking for dates

Just got a rejection. Good luck to all who applied and interviewed! :)