Midwestern-Illinois Class of 2025 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Just got accepted at 10 am and from California!!!

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
anyone get the background check email but not a call or anything yet?

Accepted at 10:30 am PST!!! so happy and wish u all the best!!! don't lose hope!

Reactions: 1 user
ACCEPTED - at 12.30 pm EST.
2nd acceptance of the day.
Super excited.

Has anyone who interviewed in November received a call yet? I interviewed on the 9th and was just trying to see if they're calling by first to last interviews kinda deal.

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone who interviewed in November received a call yet? I interviewed on the 9th and was just trying to see if they're calling by first to last interviews kinda deal.
Interviewed mid Nov and received a phone call around 1pm EST

Interview in December, virtual, Texas central time and nothing yet

Reactions: 2 users
For all of you that got accepted, are you able to see anything under Matriculation agreement or accepted student checklist on your portal ?

Just got acceptance call!! 3:40pm EST

For all of you that got accepted, are you able to see anything under Matriculation agreement or accepted student checklist on your portal ?
No - there's still nothing showing for me on the MWU portal.

Nicee, can you check on your portal and see if you are able to see anything under Accepted student checklist or matriculated agreement?
Neither aadsas nor midwestern portal has shown any update

Yes - I interviewed mid-Nov and was accepted at 12.30 p.m. EST today

Im wondering if when WL/R emails get sent out today too?

Im wondering if when WL/R emails get sent out today too?
At my interview, they said they will send out WL/R before the acceptances. But seems like they've only been sending out acceptances so far today. Has anyone heard anything about WL/R?

I just want to say this here.. today I was accepted and my stats are not amazing but I have a passion for dentistry and my academics have an amazing upward trend. Stay hopeful and be kind, goodluck to everyone ❤️

Reactions: 2 users
At my interview, they said they will send out WL/R before the acceptances. But seems like they've only been sending out acceptances so far today. Has anyone heard anything about WL/R?
I must’ve missed that part

Accepted! 12:45pm MST. Interviewed last monday. Good luck to everyone, this cycle is far from over!!

Do you think they’ll call more tomorrow? I’ve got neither today

Did anyone that interviewed get a rejection?

Hey all! I just made a Facebook group for the recently admitted, come join!

Hello, my interview is coming up January 6th. I had a few questions regarding it if anyone can help, Is it 1 on 1? is it open file? overall was it hard? I heard from a few people they ask very hard/weird questions, is this true? Any feedback would be appreciated!

Hi guys! Has anyone received interview invites after December 15th? I was just wondering to see when they would possibly be sending out more invites for post December!

Hello, my interview is coming up January 6th. I had a few questions regarding it if anyone can help, Is it 1 on 1? is it open file? overall was it hard? I heard from a few people they ask very hard/weird questions, is this true? Any feedback would be appreciated!
It's closed file and not hard, but they do ask interesting questions

Just got a rejection email, but it’s ok because I’ve been accepted elsewhere on December 15. My stats are 3.89 cGPA and 21 DAT. Good luck everyone!

Just declined my seat and hoping it goes to one of you!!

I just received an interview! Can anyone tell me about how it is and what I should expect?

For those that interviewed post-December so far how long after your interview did you hear back with results

For those that interviewed post-December so far how long after your interview did you hear back with results
I interviewed last Tuesday and got the acceptance call at 3:02 EST on Friday.