You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Mission ImpoWWssible Game Thread
Started by WildZoo
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
KayJayQueue
new not noob
Clem is almost always going to be yeeted at some point this game so I will not dismiss the possibility of a bus by someone who believed they were in a better position to go the distance. But I’m not seeing genny or mkg bussing here so either it’s the player everyone townread (PSV) and didn’t want to yeet someone working with them (SAR) or a partner self preservation move (SAR) and I feel like SAR bussing is most likely of the 4 votes. I just need to figure out if I think bussing actually happened or not.
KayJayQueue
new not noob
Why SAR but not mkg? Both were similar self preservation moves so what are you seeing that’s differentiating them?ok this is interesting
genny is village to me, probably SAR and PSV too
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
somewhere, AM's ears are ringingbussing on D1 again? isnt it just an overplayed tactic?
somewhere, AM's ears are ringing
who do you think was bussing? it felt pretty pure to mebussing on D1 again? isnt it just an overplayed tactic?
fruitsalad
Full Member
mkg probably had more time to plan the bus considering she was in contention for much longer than SAR, who appeared virtually last secondWhy SAR but not mkg? Both were similar self preservation moves so what are you seeing that’s differentiating them?
who do you think was bussing? it felt pretty pure to me
personally, i dont think anyone was bussing. i was indirectly responding to KJQ's comment:
Clem is almost always going to be yeeted at some point this game so I will not dismiss the possibility of a bus by someone who believed they were in a better position to go the distance. But I’m not seeing genny or mkg bussing here so either it’s the player everyone townread (PSV) and didn’t want to yeet someone working with them (SAR) or a partner self preservation move (SAR) and I feel like SAR bussing is most likely of the 4 votes. I just need to figure out if I think bussing actually happened or not.
fruitsalad
Full Member
i dont think the clem wagon is pure
KayJayQueue
new not noob
Bussing didn’t happen D1 last game, so it’s not really overused. Just over-thought-about. I’ll never not be paranoid of bussing in forum mafia.personally, i dont think anyone was bussing. i was indirectly responding to KJQ's comment:
KayJayQueue
new not noob
You think scum would fake a claim AND bus? I guess I just see that as highly unlikely.mkg probably had more time to plan the bus considering she was in contention for much longer than SAR, who appeared virtually last second
Mine was not self pres at the time I placed itWhy SAR but not mkg? Both were similar self preservation moves so what are you seeing that’s differentiating them?
KayJayQueue
new not noob
I’ll admit, the timing is blurry to me so you’re probably right and I was just mistaking the timing.Mine was not self pres at the time I placed it
Genny and I both bussed mayo d1 last game. It just didn't end in his yeetBussing didn’t happen D1 last game, so it’s not really overused. Just over-thought-about. I’ll never not be paranoid of bussing in forum mafia.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
KayJayQueue
new not noob
Oh I guess I was just thinking about the genny vote when thinking about bussing.Genny and I both bussed mayo d1 last game. It just didn't end in his yeet
i understand that, i get run over a lotOh I guess I was just thinking about the genny vote when thinking about bussing.
fruitsalad
Full Member
going to read the thread again, some things aren't adding up
KayJayQueue
new not noob
Chic, vampy and fruitsalad EoD1 votes are all interesting to me. I have reason to not like any of them as they are all possibly partnered with Clem but I’m trying to see which could make (more) sense from a town perspective.
Mulling over the possibility of SAR being a counterwagon pushed by wolves to save Clem. Doesn't feel super right though with timing. Hrm
i feel like you're a little out there in the weeds. clem had a PR, and roleblocker is a pretty good one for wolves if there is a protector and/or affiliation seer in play. i don't think wolves are going to want to give that up very easily, unless the other wolves under fire are even more valuable PRs. so that's kind of what i'm thinking when i say i think the wagon was pure.i dont think the clem wagon is pure
I think it's highly likely that my wagon was pure. But some tinfoil for mads being so willing to jump back on when it looked viableMulling over the possibility of SAR being a counterwagon pushed by wolves to save Clem. Doesn't feel super right though with timing. Hrm
i just like the idea of eliminating you and seeing what greedy doesChic, vampy and fruitsalad EoD1 votes are all interesting to me. I have reason to not like any of them as they are all possibly partnered with Clem but I’m trying to see which could make (more) sense from a town perspective.
Eh that was more KJQ calling them back, no?I think it's highly likely that my wagon was pure. But some tinfoil for mads being so willing to jump back on when it looked viable
I didn't actually understand KJQ's move over in the first place tbh
You don’t know that unless you voice what you’re seeing. Which I invite you to do.I didn’t think anyone could see what I was with chic
Btw to everyone saying mkg is soft cleared village, I don’t think she is. She is soft cleared *not-scum*. I agree with the possibility of a 3p and she could be a 3p PR instead of village. Now to be fair, I have never seen a 3p bodyguards (it would likely have to be a 3p group who knows each other….. like a cult?!) but idk anything can happen on SDN.
EDIT: typo
I think the Clem wagon is pure. Awfully weird for wolves to pile on so late in the vote like that when Clem with a PR was barely on the board (it was just genny for the longest time).
I would still consider cults to be scum. They just aren't mafia.You don’t know that unless you voice what you’re seeing. Which I invite you to do.
Btw to everyone saying mkg is soft cleared village, she don’t think she is. She is soft cleared *not-scum*. I agree with the possibility of a 3p and she could be a 3p PR instead of village. Now to be fair, I have never seen a 3p bodyguards (it would likely have to be a 3p group who knows each other….. like a cult?!) but idk anything can happen on SDN.
I'm not going to engage in overt cult hunting atm though
KayJayQueue
new not noob
It was my PoE. Mkg claimed a PR. I explained this in more detail already but since Clem continued to not post they were still null to me and I already made my opinion clear on voting a null!Clem day 1. (and null!mkg but then I was able to get a read on them even though I don’t think it was correct anymore)Eh that was more KJQ calling them back, no?
I didn't actually understand KJQ's move over in the first place tbh
(The above was in response to a vote for Clem)This is bad
Vote SAR
Then vote SAR lol
This doesnt flip scum
Whoops lol I didn’t see it coming either if that helps
I’m not letting this go. I need to hear from the two of yall why you were convinced Clem would likely not flip scum (KJQ more of a null vibe and Greedy with a very clear vehement stance).
KayJayQueue
new not noob
I didn’t like the wagon and thought it was to save SAR at the end (especially those on vanity wagons that could’ve moved somewhere) so I fully believed Clem was flipping town and that I was right about SAR or mkg. Of course I’m going to believe in my read over a last minute Clem push.(The above was in response to a vote for Clem)
I’m not letting this go. I need to hear from the two of yall why you were convinced Clem would likely not flip scum (KJQ more of a null vibe and Greedy with a very clear vehement stance).
I was wrong about Clem. I believe that makes me wrong about mkg. But I still don’t think it fully clears a SAR scum world for me. But it probably won’t be my main world right now.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was about to put this together, and then I came across this post.
So
I guess lolKayJayQueue
new not noob
Any thoughts on the results?I was about to put this together, and then I came across this post.
SoI guess lol
Tell me more about this, vampymannn i dont agree with any of these. damn
Yeet KJQ
I like the authority and eagerness chic is bringing rn
KayJayQueue
new not noob
I think scum in chic’s position would come in the same way trying to sus me/greedy and anyone else that distracts from them having a bad EoD1 as well. If anything, chic could be scum and grilling me, greedy and vampy on our votes if SAR is also town because that would make us all wrong and therefore open to scrutiny from town. Someone that knows we’re wrong and would think it looks favorable on them for pushing people voting for town would make sense to that scum to be authoritative about it.I like the authority and eagerness chic is bringing rn
KayJayQueue
new not noob
I think chic’s posts actually unpair them with SAR. Because I don’t think I see a world where chic as scum just soft defended Clem at EoD and then also soft defends another partner in SAR immediately that night. So I think SAR and chic are never scum/scum.
I do think it further cements MKG being village, as opposed to bussing Clem.Any thoughts on the results?
Not that she couldn’t mark packmate Clem as a wolf, and then bus at the end.
I just think it’s more likely it’s village MK who gave a legitimate gth read and hopped on the Clem vote as a pure village move.
KayJayQueue
new not noob
Actually I guess if we’re entertaining possible 3p worlds I’m not sure we’d have a 3 player scum team. Greedy can sanity check my math/mech though. We have 12 players. I think if we had 3p or multi ball it would be 9 v 2 v 1 or at most 8 v 2 v 2. So I’m doubting any scum team is actually more than 2 if we truly believe 3p or similar could be possible. If no 3p though, I do think we’d probably have 3 scum.
Can I get clarity on this line of thinking? Is this just due to low post count?Clem is almost always going to be yeeted at some point this game
KayJayQueue
new not noob
Yes. It felt like his game last game which ended in him being mislimmed. He felt about the same but I could see him being limmed again for the same reasons. I have no meta to believe he plays any differently so from my own pov if he continued to act the same, he’d inevitably have to go to close the world. I thought he was acting similar so while it’s a style that’s fakeable as scum, I was wrong to sus him for it last game so I wasn’t going to do it again without more to go off of. That’s why I gth read him as town and didn’t vote him today. I also stand by the opinion that I didn’t see it giving us much info to go off of no matter the flip, not Day 1.Can I get clarity on this line of thinking? Is this just due to low post count?
fruitsalad
Full Member
The sus is justified. I’m having an off game but i’ll do betterNew player grace mostly I think, the sus is still there
fruitsalad
Full Member
Isn’t genny also a highly D1-limmed player? I thought it was a joke about instead of limming someone who is always limmed day 1, how about this other player that’s always limmed day 1? lol
It is a joke people
It's a connotation symbol since sarcasm and general tone of messaging doesn't always translate to text. Hence me doing /jk on one of my posts, to show I was joking vs being serious
Ok whoops, i didnt know the context.That is also my loose interpretation. I guess the /s made me think there was something more but I'm not used to seeing it in such a context.
fruitsalad
Full Member
oh... eh
Vote Clem
I'm aware it's not going to do anything tonight, but ######Vote Banger######
Vote SAR
Vote SAR
Gonna sheep my strongest town reads tbh
Yeet Clem?
Well now i dont think sar or mkg are paired with clem**** why not yeet Clem
KayJayQueue
new not noob
Wait this vote progression (thank you fruitsalad, I was being lazy and took SARs word for something I should’ve just looked into myself) would mean SAR and Clem were tied at 2 votes when SAR voted Clem so it definitely could’ve been a self preservation bus.Well now i dont think sar or mkg are paired with clem
SAR why did you say it wasn’t self preservation? Are you saying you voted before me/greedy voted you but you hadn’t posted the vote yet?
What am I missing here?
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I'm very late to the party, but I'd counter this with you have not lived til you've vigged a wolf your first night and then claimed to be the town vig and proceeded to tell the thread all your kills and win as an SK hmmyesYou have not lived till you've vig shot the cop night 1 and claimed to be the serial killer
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
GreedyBanger
Full Member
I thought clem was built as a counterwagon to SAR and was annoyed not to get my way.
Alternatively im scum and just openly said in chat that I was annoyed with the flip right before it happened.
You can decide whats more likely.
The vig should always shoot me today. We are SO far ahead and you can confirm yourself with 2 deaths for when you claim later.
Bodyguard, roleblocker and something about my role I have not revealed yet makes me think a vig is exceptionally likely. I don't care if you are one shot and townread me, i'm such a good shot
Alternatively im scum and just openly said in chat that I was annoyed with the flip right before it happened.
You can decide whats more likely.
The vig should always shoot me today. We are SO far ahead and you can confirm yourself with 2 deaths for when you claim later.
Bodyguard, roleblocker and something about my role I have not revealed yet makes me think a vig is exceptionally likely. I don't care if you are one shot and townread me, i'm such a good shot
GreedyBanger
Full Member
Also night talk is wild and kind of based. Is this usual here?
KayJayQueue
new not noob
I feel like giving me the ability to talk at night is not good for my hyperposting lolAlso night talk is wild and kind of based. Is this usual here?
GreedyBanger
Full Member
Whoops lol I didn’t see it coming either if that helps
So…why traitor? Flavor? Traitor is the one where they know the scum team and scum just know they exist but not exactly who, right?
Actually I guess if we’re entertaining possible 3p worlds I’m not sure we’d have a 3 player scum team. Greedy can sanity check my math/mech though. We have 12 players. I think if we had 3p or multi ball it would be 9 v 2 v 1 or at most 8 v 2 v 2. So I’m doubting any scum team is actually more than 2 if we truly believe 3p or similar could be possible. If no 3p though, I do think we’d probably have 3 scum.
Those numbers make sense to me. 10vs2 would need a LOT of negative utility. I'm talking like my role without my secret upside, vig, bodyguard, gunsmith, godfather who is gunsmith proof. That seems like a valid 10vs2. But we are winning that game, so lets think about something else.
9vs2vs1 makes a lot of sense as well. There can be an SK instead of a vig. Mostly the setup above works but its probably just a non gunsmith invest.
9vs2.5 also works which is why I had traitor on the mind. But my flavour is that of a double agent so maybe my flavour would look different if there was an actual traitor
GreedyBanger
Full Member
My main EOD analysis is that Zenge was frozen scum, commited to voting late and then realising their options were to either hard bus or obviously join the competing wagon that might not have gone through anyway, and decided to conveniently find something else to do for 10 minutes
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 99K