Mission ImpoWWssible Game Thread

Started by WildZoo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Day 4 Yeet Vote


  • Total voters
    15
  • Poll closed .
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I’m honestly interested in how you picked me out of your POE to vote for, fruits is in there and since you decided mads wasn’t it, why not go there? She never really gave any explanation for the vote in the first place. You’re sheeping on to me bc there is a wagon, not bc anything I’ve done has pinged you
I moved my vote to you before I saw KJQ and Greedy moved. Not provable, alas, so you’re gonna have to #trustmebro 😔

I don’t think a wolf team would have stood by and let the newbie wolf be bullied day one without saying a thing. I need to rethink mads/fruit when it’s not EoD pressure.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I don’t know the meta so forgive me if I’m voting a pattern I’m unaware of, my vote is based solely on this game.
Yeah I think it's fair to vote her based on her discussion of the miller stuff atm. I just get sad to vote people who are frequently voted out D1.
Then again, this is also what stopped me from voting for genny D1 last game so. idk.
 
Why do you townread them?
they havent given me a reason to not town read them.

i like these two responses in particular:

So like yall gonna get your **** together orrrrr do I need to role reveal?
well I was hoping there’d be some progress with that fruit vote by this evening, so that’s a bummer. And if I’m being honest your interactions with banger are a bit too… buddy buddy? And genny… exists
 
Stressed Ash Williams GIF by Ash vs Evil Dead
 
@madrigal01 do you plan to sit on your vengeance vote all the way to the end of the day?
Nah, not if not one is joining in with me. Mostly hanging back because I was willing to jump on whatever wagon guaranteed me not being killed night one (and maybe that statement comes back to bite me later, but sue me, rather not go out Day 0). But now that it looks like I'm safe, I'm still wanting to go with bangers
 
they havent given me a reason to not town read them.

i like these two responses in particular:
Oh I mean, on the other hand... I thought the role reveal threat was a little reactionary and pre-emptive. The second post is kinda fair but as KJQ pointed out, it'd be weird to buddy a miller. I believe mk is treating the miller claim as a real thing so it doesn't make a ton of sense.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Isn’t genny also a highly D1-limmed player? I thought it was a joke about instead of limming someone who is always limmed day 1, how about this other player that’s always limmed day 1? lol
That is also my loose interpretation. I guess the /s made me think there was something more but I'm not used to seeing it in such a context.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad