You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Mission ImpoWWssible Game Thread
Started by WildZoo
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
KayJayQueue
new not noob
Interesting
This is fair assuming you were talking to me, I apologize I thought it was more to the greater group.I brought up fruits bc they are in your POE and my POE? I felt that was somewhere we could both go? My vote is on KSQ for a reason. I’m not really interested in zenge atm
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
idk, I don't super think Clem is a hit but I don't have anywhere better to go so. 

madrigal01
MS State c/o 2029
Jfc okay wasn't expecting someone to go with me ###Vote SAR###Then vote SAR lol
GreedyBanger
Full Member
This doesnt flip scum
I don’t think it’s SAR.
I’m staying on mkg as I do not like any of the leading votes atm.
I’m staying on mkg as I do not like any of the leading votes atm.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
DAY CLOSED, RESULTS PENDING
The thread will re-open for the night once results are posted.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Day 1 Final Elimination Tally
Clem (4) - genny, SAR, mkg, PSV
SAR (3) - mads, KJQ, GreedyB
mads (1) - fruitsalad
KJQ (1) - vamp
mkg (1) - chic
Not voting: Zenge, Clem
Clem (4) - genny, SAR, mkg, PSV
SAR (3) - mads, KJQ, GreedyB
mads (1) - fruitsalad
KJQ (1) - vamp
mkg (1) - chic
Not voting: Zenge, Clem
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Day 1: The Drop
They have been contacted by this man: an unidentified extremist known only by the code name 'John Lark', author of this apocalyptic manifesto, calling for the destruction of the current world order.
Something was off.
August Walker had the clearance, the confidence, the perfect record. Not to mention muscles for days. But Benji noticed an anomaly in his mission reports, Luther flagged an encrypted dead drop, and Ethan… Ethan trusted his gut.
So they set the trap.
Just after midnight, Walker entered a secure vault under the pretense of verifying a data cache compromised by The Entity. What he didn’t know was that the room had been quietly reset, biometric triggers rearmed, thermal sensors calibrated, a pressure plate awaiting confirmation.
From the ops van, no one spoke. Walker dropped from the vent, suspended by cable. A maneuver that was something of a legend at this point (watch the OG in all it's glory here). He drifted silently, reaching for the terminal. And then they cut the line.
He dropped one inch. That was all it took.
A dart snapped from the ceiling, nonlethal, but potent. He hit the floor in a heap. When he awoke, cuffed to the briefing chair, the team stood over him, silent, betrayed, and unflinching.
“I should’ve known,” Ethan muttered. “Hello John Lark.”
Mission Report:
They have been contacted by this man: an unidentified extremist known only by the code name 'John Lark', author of this apocalyptic manifesto, calling for the destruction of the current world order.
Something was off.
August Walker had the clearance, the confidence, the perfect record. Not to mention muscles for days. But Benji noticed an anomaly in his mission reports, Luther flagged an encrypted dead drop, and Ethan… Ethan trusted his gut.
So they set the trap.
Just after midnight, Walker entered a secure vault under the pretense of verifying a data cache compromised by The Entity. What he didn’t know was that the room had been quietly reset, biometric triggers rearmed, thermal sensors calibrated, a pressure plate awaiting confirmation.
From the ops van, no one spoke. Walker dropped from the vent, suspended by cable. A maneuver that was something of a legend at this point (watch the OG in all it's glory here). He drifted silently, reaching for the terminal. And then they cut the line.
He dropped one inch. That was all it took.
A dart snapped from the ceiling, nonlethal, but potent. He hit the floor in a heap. When he awoke, cuffed to the briefing chair, the team stood over him, silent, betrayed, and unflinching.
“I should’ve known,” Ethan muttered. “Hello John Lark.”
Mission Report:
August Walker (Syndicate – Roleblocker), aka John Lark has been exposed and removed from the operation.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
It is now Night 1.
Night actions are due at 8pm EDT tomorrow, 5/27.
If y'all get things in and finalized early, we might end night early, maybe.
11 players remain
Roster
1. @potentialsheltervet
2. @SARdoghandler
3. @chicandtoughness
4. @genny
5. @madrigal01
6. @KayJayQueue
8. @vampyrica
9. @fruitsalad
10. @Zenge142
11. @GreedyBanger
12. @mkg323
Dead:
7. @Clem J - August Walker, Syndicate Roleblocker
Subs:
1. @samac
2. @Crayola227
3. @holdthemayo
Spec/Tot:
1. @JaggedJimmyJay
2. @Barkley13
3. @Dinashadow
Night actions are due at 8pm EDT tomorrow, 5/27.
If y'all get things in and finalized early, we might end night early, maybe.
11 players remain
Roster
1. @potentialsheltervet
2. @SARdoghandler
3. @chicandtoughness
4. @genny
5. @madrigal01
6. @KayJayQueue
8. @vampyrica
9. @fruitsalad
10. @Zenge142
11. @GreedyBanger
12. @mkg323
Dead:
7. @Clem J - August Walker, Syndicate Roleblocker
Subs:
1. @samac
2. @Crayola227
3. @holdthemayo
Spec/Tot:
1. @JaggedJimmyJay
2. @Barkley13
3. @Dinashadow
KayJayQueue
new not noob
I’ve never ever ever gotten to post at night in thread for a mafia game so this is really exciting for me. I didn’t register this until the EoD post for some reason even though I thought I read the entire game begin post.
I think genny is pretty clearly town based on that flip.
Is there any night posting etiquette I should know about?
I think genny is pretty clearly town based on that flip.
Is there any night posting etiquette I should know about?
Alright Greedy. I think it’s time to hear why you were so convinced Clem wouldn’t flip scum.
Not really. Same as day etiquette 🤣Is there any night posting etiquette I should know about?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For the SDN veterans, is genny someone who would bus D1 out the door like that 🤣
Yes, and the rest of the wolf team really shouldn't kill me tonight because y'all will certainly scrutinize me tomorrow.For the SDN veterans, is genny someone who would bus D1 out the door like that 🤣
Vampy I have something for you 🥺👉👈
KayJayQueue
new not noob
I feel like there’s an obvious kill incoming if someone is telling the truth lolYes, and the rest of the wolf team really shouldn't kill me tonight because y'all will certainly scrutinize me tomorrow.
Oh good. The thread can harass someone else for their MK read 🤣
KayJayQueue
new not noob
Sorry but if you post next to nothing and then when you do post, it’s sus on me - I’ll never find a way to townread that lol
/woosh this is going over my head. call me dumb. are you saying i should not have read you as town?
KayJayQueue
new not noob
Whoops lol I didn’t see it coming either if that helpsThis doesnt flip scum
So…why traitor? Flavor? Traitor is the one where they know the scum team and scum just know they exist but not exactly who, right?
She’s saying people should defer to you for your input on MK’s affiliation/woosh this is going over my head. call me dumb. are you saying i should not have read you as town?
KayJayQueue
new not noob
From what I gathered it is a gold star for correctly reading them based on their pov being that they are indeed town./woosh this is going over my head. call me dumb. are you saying i should not have read you as town?
... this is...neutral?She’s saying people should defer to you for your input on MK’s affiliation
Cool I love a last minute waffle with no time to defend myself even if I had wanted to
Zenge I really wish you had actually updated your vote because then I'd feel a lot better about you
I think you voted Clem on thread, yes?
I think you voted Clem on thread, yes?
Your end of day comments would imply you felt MK was village, No?... this is...neutral?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
yes, but idk how i feel about people defering to me for a read lol. pressure is onYour end of day comments would imply you felt MK was village, No?
Yes. I swear I clicked it in the poll. I remember accidentally clicking genny first since she asked me to join her on Clem.Zenge I really wish you had actually updated your vote because then I'd feel a lot better about you
I think you voted Clem on thread, yes?
i'm honestly shocked i survived D1 since mkg suggested waffling in my direction. not sure i know what to do here.Cool I love a last minute waffle with no time to defend myself even if I had wanted to
I feel like two successful D1 last minute scrambles to low posters netting wolves in a row is gonna bite us in the ass when we inevitably do it for a 3rd game in a row and get not-a-wolf
Yeah, it doesn’t take long before you realize it’s a double edged sword at best and a curse at worse 😭yes, but idk how i feel about people defering to me for a read lol. pressure is on
KayJayQueue
new not noob
No matter where the vote was going, no one was really getting time to defend. Mkg claimed and it’d be irresponsible of me to keep my vote there. I had resolved to not vote fruit and that was mostly because of your reasoning. My other PoE was you and zenge and chic and I didn’t think anyone could see what I was with chic. So I stayed within my PoE and decided between you/zenge.Cool I love a last minute waffle with no time to defend myself even if I had wanted to
![]()
I was null on Clem and stand by that I didn’t think a 50/50 on a mostly inactive slot would help us solve. I think we got lucky on the coin flip and I’m grateful for that but I don’t think I’ll ever believe it was the “correct” move from where we were in the game relative to Clem’s contributions. But it was a correct vote so I can’t complain.
And you didn't adjust when someone pointed it out?Yes. I swear I clicked it in the poll. I remember accidentally clicking genny first since she asked me to join her on Clem.
I'm just trying to reconcile my earlier pings on you with the fact you don't bus. But also that you are clever enough to go "oh whoopsie me! Didn't vote!"
wow, ok. i see how it is. first you remind me about hat promises, next thing you're subconsciously plotting my death.Yes. I swear I clicked it in the poll. I remember accidentally clicking genny first since she asked me to join her on Clem.
I didn't see thisAnd you didn't adjust when someone pointed it out?
KayJayQueue
new not noob
How does anyone feel about EoD chic? Any read there?
It doesn't negate that it's crummy, even if unavoidable.No matter where the vote was going, no one was really getting time to defend. Mkg claimed and it’d be irresponsible of me to keep my vote there. I had resolved to not vote fruit and that was mostly because of your reasoning. My other PoE was you and zenge and chic and I didn’t think anyone could see what I was with chic. So I stayed within my PoE and decided between you/zenge.
I was null on Clem and stand by that I didn’t think a 50/50 on a mostly inactive slot would help us solve. I think we got lucky on the coin flip and I’m grateful for that but I don’t think I’ll ever believe it was the “correct” move from where we were in the game relative to Clem’s contributions. But it was a correct vote so I can’t complain.
Does Clem's flip and the last minute scrambles change your read on me at all? And why not move with bangers to zenge if we were both in your POE?
@Zenge142 just in case you want to see it now 😜he hasn't voted in the poll yet
KayJayQueue
new not noob
Because I had stronger feelings about you and greedy wasn’t articulating anything more compelling re: zenge.It doesn't negate that it's crummy, even if unavoidable.
Does Clem's flip and the last minute scrambles change your read on me at all? And why not move with bangers to zenge if we were both in your POE?
I’m reevaluating you but I’m not townreading you for EoD atm because I’m reading your wagon as all town therefore you weren’t being pushed by scum and that leaves you as an option still.
It’s a gift bc yoh read me right but it’s not valued by anyone but me 🫶/woosh this is going over my head. call me dumb. are you saying i should not have read you as town?
noted c:It’s a gift bc yoh read me right but it’s not valued by anyone but me 🫶
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Coming back from dinner but putting a reminder to myself here to contemplate whether mkg’s bodyguard RR would be defendable from a wolfy stance given they have a Roleblocker. Too much thinking for my slightly tipsy brain atm (don’t worry I’m not driving) but will sober up by the time I’m home.
i probably should have tagged him@Zenge142 just in case you want to see it now 😜
KayJayQueue
new not noob
Unless you think mkg bussed and has a more useful bad role than roleblocker, I’m not seeing how mkg is scum anymore.Coming back from dinner but putting a reminder to myself here to contemplate whether mkg’s bodyguard RR would be defendable from a wolfy stance given they have a Roleblocker. Too much thinking for my slightly tipsy brain atm (don’t worry I’m not driving) but will sober up by the time I’m home.
fruitsalad
Full Member
ok this is interestingDay 1 Final Elimination Tally
Clem (4) - genny, SAR, mkg, PSV
SAR (3) - mads, KJQ, GreedyB
mads (1) - fruitsalad
KJQ (1) - vamp
mkg (1) - chic
Not voting: Zenge, Clem
genny is village to me, probably SAR and PSV too
This strikes me as a game where wolves would have cover roles (confirmed) and a bodyguard may not be inherently village if there is a 3p or cult out thereComing back from dinner but putting a reminder to myself here to contemplate whether mkg’s bodyguard RR would be defendable from a wolfy stance given they have a Roleblocker. Too much thinking for my slightly tipsy brain atm (don’t worry I’m not driving) but will sober up by the time I’m home.
(Or if a game is designed by me)
But I don't disagree that a roleblocker likely indicates village does have some powerful balances, and a body guard would fit that
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 99K
