You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Mission ImpoWWssible Game Thread
Started by WildZoo
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Oh wow, I'm surprised to see Zenge so low in your reads. Is this partially due to him not voting Clem in the poll?Town
Genny/PSV
Greedy
MKG
Townlean
Mads
Unsure
SAR
chic
Scumlean
Fruitsalad
Zenge
Scum
Vampy
Will update if anything changes before 8pm eastern.
Also, for clarity's sake since you've been discussing it with Greedy, does "scum" in your readslist refer strictly to maf potential or would that include some sort of other 3p?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
KayJayQueue
new not noob
It’s a mix of things. He just doesn’t feel like he has a town desire to solve. I think I’m remembering too much of day 2 of the last game where he was all fire and very towny and this just feels like the complete opposite but I don’t really remember his presence day 1 because all my rereads of day 1 were not live so less prevalent in my memory. I can see this kind of play coming from a 3p to stay under the radar. I just want more from him that I continue to not get in terms of interaction with the meaty conversations of the game. I can’t townread him at this point; I have nothing that points me to town!zenge other than the possibility of genuinely forgetting his vote but that’s completely speculative and still not enough for me.Oh wow, I'm surprised to see Zenge so low in your reads. Is this partially due to him not voting Clem in the poll?
KayJayQueue
new not noob
For vampy it means scum. For everyone else it could be either. I’m not differentiating between bad roles in my list but I can tell you I do think vampy is specifically scum if she’s bad this game.Also, for clarity's sake since you've been discussing it with Greedy, does "scum" in your readslist refer strictly to maf potential or would that include some sort of other 3p?
I think I loosely agree with this list. Probably townlean on chic and move Zenge to unsure. Mads is a ??? for me as well.Town
Genny/PSV
Greedy
MKG
Townlean
Mads
Unsure
SAR
chic
Scumlean
Fruitsalad
Zenge
Scum
Vampy
Will update if anything changes before 8pm eastern.
hm?so not a single wolf has spoken tonight??
since KJQ and greedy INSIST they are town, and i know i’m town, and nobody else really participated, that means no wolves have spoken
KayJayQueue
new not noob
I thought the only person that hasn’t spoken was mads?so not a single wolf has spoken tonight??
Chic, Zenge, genny, SAR, and myself have all been in and out. Ymmv on whether there's a wolf among the bunch but when taking you + Greedy + KJQ into account, that's 8/11 of the living roster. The night's been lively.since KJQ and greedy INSIST they are town, and i know i’m town, and nobody else really participated, that means no wolves have spoken
For reference, night is often a little less active than day cycles here unless there's a super wacky elim cycle.
sorry i was referencing like the last couple pages of dialogue. i forgot chic popped in for a little.Chic, Zenge, genny, SAR, and myself have all been in and out. Ymmv on whether there's a wolf among the bunch but when taking you + Greedy + KJQ into account, that's 8/11 of the living roster. The night's been lively.
For reference, night is often a little less active than day cycles here unless there's a super wacky elim cycle.
KayJayQueue
new not noob
Okay let’s look into a world where you and I are both town. Do you agree with any of my reads that aren’t you as scum? I have a feeling you townread chic maybe and would have greedy lower but I’d like to know how your reads have changed since your GTH.im just gonna sit the rest of the night out, idk what im saying
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
KayJayQueue
new not noob
One more dumb question and I’ll stop:1, 3, 4 ,2
Do you think it’s possible for town to have a PGO rather than a vig? Or would that be too weird with a bodyguard? I can’t think of other town KP off the top of my head if there is any.
madrigal01
MS State c/o 2029
Yeah sorry definitely didn't know we could talk during the night so I'm catching up now.Not sure if you knew we could talk at night this game unlike last game. I just wanted to see if you had any thoughts on what’s happened tonight (including the Clem flip) and if any of your reads have changed.
I'm really interested in seeing who the mafia kill tonight, maybe that will give some insight on who the other(s?) mafia might be.
I'm a little confused on the deadset scum!vampy read from KJQ, I know she read Clem as town and it was last minute waffling from everyone, but if she was fellow mafia I don't get why she wouldn't vote SAR to tie it up and prevent Clem from being voted out (is that how that works when there's a tie?)
I'm coming with no experience of forum games and I have no idea how the breakdown usually goes, but I don't see only 2 mafia happening, that seems pretty hard. I think it's 3, and maybe some more power roles on the town side to balance everything out?
ps what's a 3p I would usually ask modchat but mobile sdn is s t r u g g l i n g
KayJayQueue
new not noob
3p means third party. They are not aligned with town or scum but they win alone so they are just a different type of “bad” because they still need town to be dead to win, they just also need scum dead. 3p can look like town solving/scumhunting as they genuinely are so trying to find and kill scum. So it’s tricky.Yeah sorry definitely didn't know we could talk during the night so I'm catching up now.
I'm really interested in seeing who the mafia kill tonight, maybe that will give some insight on who the other(s?) mafia might be.
I'm a little confused on the deadset scum!vampy read from KJQ, I know she read Clem as town and it was last minute waffling from everyone, but if she was fellow mafia I don't get why she wouldn't vote SAR to tie it up and prevent Clem from being voted out (is that how that works when there's a tie?)
I'm coming with no experience of forum games and I have no idea how the breakdown usually goes, but I don't see only 2 mafia happening, that seems pretty hard. I think it's 3, and maybe some more power roles on the town side to balance everything out?
ps what's a 3p I would usually ask modchat but mobile sdn is s t r u g g l i n g
KayJayQueue
new not noob
I think someone else should explain 3p because I just realized it’s hard to give a blanket statement of what a 3p is within going into all the different types and I’m not super good at explaining mechanics.
Yeah we've had neutral on this site before as well who just need to survive and can win with either side, so a 3p isn't necessarily anti-town. If we're thinking 3p in this game based on opening writeup I kinda lean a neutral/survivor wincon but that's highly speculative. I probably won't stress unless 2+ mafia die and the game is still going.3p means third party. They are not aligned with town or scum but they win alone so they are just a different type of “bad” because they still need town to be dead to win, they just also need scum dead. 3p can look like town solving/scumhunting as they genuinely are so trying to find and kill scum. So it’s tricky.
So @madrigal01 basically a 3p is just not town, not mafia, but something else. They might be actively hostile to town (i.e., another party outside of mafia killing players off, such as serial killer) or they might just... exist, and not count toward parity. There's a whole bunch of different types of 3p but the basic thing is something makes them different from town and mafia.
3p is confusing sometimes lol
final votes for clem were:
genny, SAR, mkg and PSV.
i think it safe to assume atleast one of them is maf and bussed their teammate. i'm going to choose to play in a universe where KJQ and GB are being honest and are town, and just move on from whatever has happened the last 3 pages.
i think genny might be the most plausible choice out of the four, due to the fact they were to first to up them. however, SAR and mkg both have three votes for scum on the GTH reads. i think the most unlikely of the four would be PSV.
genny, SAR, mkg and PSV.
i think it safe to assume atleast one of them is maf and bussed their teammate. i'm going to choose to play in a universe where KJQ and GB are being honest and are town, and just move on from whatever has happened the last 3 pages.
i think genny might be the most plausible choice out of the four, due to the fact they were to first to up them. however, SAR and mkg both have three votes for scum on the GTH reads. i think the most unlikely of the four would be PSV.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
System restored following outage of unknown cause.
Night closed. Results pending.
Night closed. Results pending.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Night 1 Field Report: Operative [REDACTED] - Status: Eliminated
IMF field agents responded to a distress beacon at 2100 hours.
The location: a dead zone - no cameras, no wireless signal, no backup protocols.
Inside, nothing.
No body. No weapon. No trace of struggle.
Just a faint scent of ozone and a pressure-triggered dart still embedded in the far wall.
Security logs had been wiped clean.
Access credentials erased from the system.
The operative’s dossier? Corrupted beyond recovery.
Someone wanted this one erased, not just dead.
@GreedyBanger who was [REDACTED] has been removed from the operation. No further information is available.
It is now Day 2. Day operations will end at 9pm EDT on 5/28/25.
10 operatives remain
1. @potentialsheltervet
2. @SARdoghandler
3. @chicandtoughness
4. @genny
5. @madrigal01
6. @KayJayQueue
8. @vampyrica
9. @fruitsalad
10. @Zenge142
12. @mkg323
Dead:
7. @Clem J - August Walker, Syndicate Roleblocker
11. @GreedyBanger - [REDACTED]
Redacted? Hm
i think that confims we have some town/maf flavors for this particular roundRedacted? Hm
KayJayQueue
new not noob
I wonder if this means there’s a janitor or just that his alignment was never going to be flipped due to his role specifically.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
oh did you watch them?@mkg323 Who did you protect last night?
He never addressed how the miller would flip, did he? I remember the question being asked but not a response.
No she role revealed as a body guard and had no reason to holsteroh did you watch them?
when was this?No she role revealed as a body guard and had no reason to holster
Possible he might not have known and/or its related to his wincon?He never addressed how the miller would flip, did he? I remember the question being asked but not a response.
I can really only think of one scum that would be likely to kill Greedy, tbh.
Yesterday EoD scramble.when was this?
About ten minutes before yeet close yesterdaywhen was this?
Actually don’t answer @mkg323 if you can’t bodyguard the same target twice in a rowNo she role revealed as a body guard and had no reason to holster
About ten minutes before yeet close yesterday
thank you, i missed that somehowYesterday EoD scramble.
when was this?
Yeah it’s why the wagon on her evaporated and we were able to get ClemAbout ten minutes before yeet close yesterday
Is our bodyguard flavor the one that dies in place of their protected person if the person is targeted?
Stop me if that is fishing…
fruitsalad
Full Member
thinkingDay 1 Final Elimination Tally
Clem (4) - genny, SAR, mkg, PSV
SAR (3) - mads, KJQ, GreedyB
mads (1) - fruitsalad
KJQ (1) - vamp
mkg (1) - chic
Not voting: Zenge, Clem
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What other flavor would you anticipate?Is our bodyguard flavor the one that dies in place of their protected person if the person is targeted?
found itOk fine I am the body guard aka a young hot Jeremy Renner per the theme
KayJayQueue
new not noob
I can’t. It doesn’t make sense from scum to kill greedy for us unless they had a janitor ability or something or otherwise knew we wouldn’t get a flip. Unless I’m missing something.I can really only think of one scum that would be likely to kill Greedy, tbh.
fruitsalad
Full Member
going to try
yeet SAR
for now
yeet SAR
for now
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 97K