Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I mean there’s a third option here but I’m scratching my head about itOh okay so you didn’t get a message.
So either mkg’s role is silent or mkg’s lying.
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I mean there’s a third option here but I’m scratching my head about itOh okay so you didn’t get a message.
So either mkg’s role is silent or mkg’s lying.
I'm just saying let's consider the ramifications of what we're asking thoroughly and make sure we won't accidentally give wolves some vital piece of information, in exchange for something that might not help us solve.We finally have useful info and you want us to stop using it to solve lol
I’d just ask you to reread any communication you might’ve gotten because mine is somewhat subtle if you’re not processing it as important to the game. But once you look at it from the perspective that it’s based on what happened at night, it might jump out at you. If you didn’t get a communication, then nevermind and carry on.because im cooking 👩🍳
I feel like there's a disconnect between your enthusiasm for everyone else to share night result information, and how coy you're being about being visited, and I'm trying to understand itI still have reason to believe AT LEAST one if not more than one person visited me last night. So I do think roles are loud because it doesn’t make sense to me otherwise.
Is it that vampy is lying? Because yeah, I wouldn't get that either.I mean there’s a third option here but I’m scratching my head about it
What am I being coy about? I can’t copy/paste my message. What do you think I’m hiding?I feel like there's a disconnect between your enthusiasm for everyone else to share night result information, and how coy you're being about being visited, and I'm trying to understand it
I'm interested about why you're so confident it was a cop and/or tracker/watcher that visited you. Is it based on flavor?I still have reason to believe AT LEAST one if not more than one person visited me last night. So I do think roles are loud because it doesn’t make sense to me otherwise.
i reread it, it does not seem like i was visited, protected or anyone was involved with meI’d just ask you to reread any communication you might’ve gotten because mine is somewhat subtle if you’re not processing it as important to the game. But once you look at it from the perspective that it’s based on what happened at night, it might jump out at you. If you didn’t get a communication, then nevermind and carry on.
No, I mean why were those the role(s) that came to mind?If I were to explain why I believe more than 1 person visited me, I’d have to basically quote my message and I can’t do that.
I’m not confident about that at all. I just don’t think it was the bodyguard because why save me and I don’t think it was a killing action because 1. I’m alive and 2. Why kill me. So I have to narrow it down to what roles we might have that would want to visit me.I'm interested about why you're so confident it was a cop and/or tracker/watcher that visited you. Is it based on flavor?
Sorry I was responding to zenge saying I’m being coy which I don’t get.No, I mean why were those the role(s) that came to mind?
You can tell us what it said without copy and pasting.What am I being coy about? I can’t copy/paste my message. What do you think I’m hiding?
I don’t see why, as a wolf it’s short sighted bc if I flip yall would just go for her next bc I’m telling the truth. But at the same time I don’t see why I’d have a silent action when everyone else’s is loudIs it that vampy is lying? Because yeah, I wouldn't get that either.
why use all these words when you could boil it down to "I had 2 suitors but dad sux"You can tell us what it said without copy and pasting.
If it said N1: You had two suitors, but they weren't from the right families so your father sent them away.
Then you could say "My message said, I had two suitors, but Father insists on using me as a pawn in his dynastic dreams" or something to that effect.
Enlighten me?I reread mine we are Gucci
That's not how you win a Pulitzer! 😤why use all these words when you could boil it down to "I had 2 suitors but dad sux"
Option 1 meaning you act silently?My flavor implies option 1
OuiOption 1 meaning you act silently?
Who's we?
Ew, there's wee in here?Who's we?
lunch?Well now that we’ve solved that mystery whats next on the itinerary?
Well there’s at least 1 role that is loud. And at least 1 person that knows I’m not lying lol that’s all I’ve got I guess.Well now that we’ve solved that mystery whats next on the itinerary?
Hmmm yes I would love some yummy yummy fruit saladlunch?
i wish i got a message say a big strong bodyguard came to my aid, i would hype you up all the way.I don’t see why, as a wolf it’s short sighted bc if I flip yall would just go for her next bc I’m telling the truth. But at the same time I don’t see why I’d have a silent action when everyone else’s is loud
I was just wondering where she wasI'm uneasy about mads, tbh
Yep! I understand, and I won't hold that against you. Better safe than sorry.Just so you know zenge, being new to how your forum/games work, I’m not being coy and purposely withholding info, I’m being cautious that I don’t break the rules.
Its ok I was sneakyi wish i got a message say a big strong bodyguard came to my aid, i would hype you up all the way.
He's currently tipping my vote in a vaguely townward direction. His reads aren't hugely consensus but the energy is thereCan anyone that townreads zenge tell me why they do?
To be fair to him, last game was rather extreme circumstances for many reasons. The Zenge spectrum is vast.i feel like he put much more effort last game than this one, this is either so people dont over-analyze his reads and misyeet him again, or because he's wolf.
This is helpful. I can see why you thought of investigator type role and watcher type role.Okay so to paraphrase my message - I basically start my morning observing that someone was with me at night. Moving my crap, looking through my files, etc. and it’s heavily implied I know I wasn’t alone and that it’s possible there was more than one person doing so.
Hopefully this is allowed.
the zengeverseTo be fair to him, last game was rather extreme circumstances for many reasons. The Zenge spectrum is vast.
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.