-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Mission ImpoWWssible Game Thread
Started by WildZoo
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
KayJayQueue
new not noob
If we are in a 3p world, there’s only 1 other scum but yeah, you’re right I’m not fully cleared just cleared of killing.Tracking/watching doesn’t necessarily clear you since another wolf could have made the NK. But cop certainly would. Going to chew on this a bit.
You are NOT the father!Doctor Mk, give me the news...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
KayJayQueue
new not noob
I mean honestly if there’s a watcher that saw someone else visit me, I think that’s the only person I’d want to come forward and claim because it’s so likely the other person would be scum from my pov.If it was a watcher though, they would have the information on the second person who acted on you, which could be useful in itself.
I mean in hindsight yeah, but I wasn’t around to see the night cycle. I village read her, along with like everyone else considering no one even had her as scum in all the GTHs so I thought she was a good person to protect
KayJayQueue
new not noob
This is unfortunate lolI mean in hindsight yeah, but I wasn’t around to see the night cycle. I village read her, along with like everyone else considering no one even had her as scum in all the GTHs so I thought she was a good person to protect
Baldur's Gate
KayJayQueue
new not noob
Is vampy that strange of a choice, though?
I kinda sorta buy it, ngl
Yeah but at the same time it didn’t even cross my mind to protect Banger so it’s not like I would have actually saved anyone last night lolThis is unfortunate lol
KayJayQueue
new not noob
It’s not strange if you only read up until an hour into night and nothing else. It’s just really really unfortunate for town that mkg didn’t read what happened at night to guide her choice.Is vampy that strange of a choice, though?
KayJayQueue
new not noob
Well I definitely believe that lolYeah but at the same time it didn’t even cross my mind to protect Banger so it’s not like I would have actually saved anyone last night lol
Why not genny?Yeah but at the same time it didn’t even cross my mind to protect Banger so it’s not like I would have actually saved anyone last night lol
KayJayQueue
new not noob
This means scum killed greedy
WHY lol
Oh sorry zenge…or PGO or redirector or etc etc etc
WHY lol
Oh sorry zenge…or PGO or redirector or etc etc etc
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You tell me 😛WHY lol
Maybe Greedy was set to self destruct N1 and anyone who interacted with him would be killed too.This means scum killed greedy
WHY lol
Oh sorry zenge…or PGO or redirector or etc etc etc
I could do this all day tbh
I could do this all day tbh
KayJayQueue
new not noob
I want to know greedy’s modifier so bad it hurts lol
Maybe there are just 3 scum and we’re looking too much into 3p. If the remaining 2 are a janitor and some other PR that targeted me, that could work. I just still don’t get why target greedy.
Sorry for theorizing about worlds but I can’t help myself. I need to get my thoughts out while they happen.
Maybe there are just 3 scum and we’re looking too much into 3p. If the remaining 2 are a janitor and some other PR that targeted me, that could work. I just still don’t get why target greedy.
Sorry for theorizing about worlds but I can’t help myself. I need to get my thoughts out while they happen.
Alternatively
🎵 I could do this all dayyyyy
Back it up, back it up 🎵
🎵 I could do this all dayyyyy
Back it up, back it up 🎵
Ya know I asked myself that question at around 8:30pm yesterdayWhy not genny?
KayJayQueue
new not noob
You still think I’m scum?? Come onnnnYou tell me 😛
I fear I doYou still think I’m scum?? Come onnnn
KayJayQueue
new not noob
I fear you’re not going to solve the game then.I fear I do
Before I ask directly, is there any benefit to seeing if mkg’s actions are loud? Seems strange to have two other loud actions in the game but not others.
Well, yes. It would mean she actually performed an action where she said she did. That's not to say it's impossible to have a scum bodyguard, though.Before I ask directly, is there any benefit to seeing if mkg’s actions are loud?
KayJayQueue
new not noob
Hey vampy - did you get a message at the end of the night phase? Don’t say what it says but just if you got one.okay so lets say clem wago was pure, no bussing, all town votes. that leads mads, KJQ, fruit, me and chic are possible scum.
as much as this pains me to accuse, @madrigal01 pookie, why did you vote SAR? do you feel still strongly against them?
Ya know I asked myself that question at around 8:30pm yesterday
KayJayQueue
new not noob
I’ve seen a scum doctor more than a scum bodyguard, so while imo less probable, I’m sure it’s possible.Well, yes. It would mean she actually performed an action where she said she did. That's not to say it's impossible to have a scum bodyguard, though.
KayJayQueue
new not noob
I guess I still don’t know if everyone gets a message at the end of the night or not. Can anyone confirm if they didn’t get a message? That would be helpful unless anyone disagrees and thinks it would give away info by claiming to get a message or not. I just want to understand what my message means tbh.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I did not get a message but I assume that is bc no one acted on me.
Even if vampy corroborates that mkg visited her, that still doesn’t prove bodyguard status. Unless the flavor has hints to it, which…. based on what KJQ is saying, it looks like it might.
Going to unvote mkg while all this plays out
KayJayQueue
new not noob
THIS IS BIG.I did not get a message but I assume that is bc no one acted on me.
Okay so vampy needs to confirm if she got a message because it would mean all roles are likely loud. Whether or not mkg is actually bg is irrelevant to knowing if roles are loud imo.
mwahVampy
KayJayQueue
new not noob
Actually mkg could probably confirm knowledge of their role being loud. I wonder if her reaction to vampy seemingly not realizing mkg claimed bodyguard was frustration due to knowing she was loud and vampy should’ve been alerted to it.
i cannot really answer this...Hey vampy - did you get a message at the end of the night phase? Don’t say what it says but just if you got one.
KayJayQueue
new not noob
Why can’t you? I confirmed with the mods you can reference any communication but not copy/paste it or screenshot it. It’s why I’ve been talking about mine.i cannot really answer this...
In all the times I’ve played on SDN, role PMs have never specified if actions were loud or not, so mkg might not know unless she specifically had clarified with mods.Actually mkg could probably confirm knowledge of their role being loud. I wonder if her reaction to vampy seemingly not realizing mkg claimed bodyguard was frustration due to knowing she was loud and vampy should’ve been alerted to it.
I would just like to point out the possibility that MKG really did protect genny last night, and only told us she protected Vampy to throw the wolves off and make them think Vampy is a good target for tonight.
Maybe we should be careful tugging on this thread
Maybe we should be careful tugging on this thread
Or, I guess, if her role has the specific modifier that it’s loud. Same difference.
KayJayQueue
new not noob
Ohhh see where I played it was specifically stated if your role was loud. Okay. Nevermind then.In all the times I’ve played on SDN, role PMs have never specified if actions were loud or not, so mkg might not know unless she specifically had clarified with mods.
i did not get a message regarding myselfWhy can’t you? I confirmed with the mods you can reference any communication but not copy/paste it or screenshot it. It’s why I’ve been talking about mine.
Hmm. Can you explain why you can’t? 🤪i cannot really answer this...
Oh okay so you didn’t get a message.
So either mkg’s role is silent or mkg’s lying.
So either mkg’s role is silent or mkg’s lying.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
because im cooking 👩🍳Hmm. Can you explain why you can’t? 🤪
I might be marinating.
😱because im cooking 👩🍳
Well you better start serving some solves soon or else my reads list might need some revision.because im cooking 👩🍳
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
We wouldn't answer this question anywaymkg might not know unless she specifically had clarified with mods.
KayJayQueue
new not noob
We finally have useful info and you want us to stop using it to solve lolI would just like to point out the possibility that MKG really did protect genny last night, and only told us she protected Vampy to throw the wolves off and make them think Vampy is a good target for tonight.
Maybe we should be careful tugging on this thread
We have one scum dead. Honestly if we have enough info to go off of, we might be able to just solve the game. Maybe we’re all being too cautious in a role madness game where literally anything is possible. Maybe we should be using what we know to just find scum and win instead. I don’t want to give all the info to scum but if it also gives all the info to town…maybe it’s the right move. Scum can’t kill ALL the PRs at once and I’m assuming we have at least 2 left based off claims and info I received at night. Scum also can’t roleblock any more so we have a leg up.
Maybe I’m just being overzealous here but I didn’t realize that that night communication was as useful as it seems to be now. I was worried it was just game related flavor for fun but I no longer believe that with what I’ve been told with how it works on this forum.