You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Mission ImpoWWssible Game Thread
Started by WildZoo
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
ugh. That should say SAR in ??? and PSV in post more.
GreedyBanger
Full Member
That was to Kay's list to be clear
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Quick vibes list with more detailed thoughts to come when I’m not on mobile.
Town lean: KJQ
???: genny, PSV, vampy, zenge
Scum lean: mads, fruit, mom
Day 1 solve on you feels like a futile exercise so tabling for later: Clem, greedy
Post more: PSV
GreedyBanger
Full Member
Kay obvtowns in a way that hurts her scum game which she doesnt enjoy or prioritise anywayCan you provide a super quick (like, don't stress too much about it) interpretation of what a wolf vs village bangers looks like?
Same question about you for @GreedyBanger
Mostly looking for general things to provide a small bit of guidance. Like do you feel they lean more obv!wolf vs obv!village, are they known for a good job of mimicing their town game when wolf, that type of thing
Would you agree that she's pretty spew town here so far?Kay obvtowns in a way that hurts her scum game which she doesnt enjoy or prioritise anyway
My town read on KJQ is not particularly logical but I’ll put it out there. She irritates me the same way AM irritates me when she’s obviously town and I know it but I don’t want to admit it 😂
I just feel like a KJQ mafia would be fun to see
I just feel like a KJQ mafia would be fun to see
GreedyBanger
Full Member
Yeah, but like dont tell anyone I want a couple more days of it
I’m just gonna park a vote for now.
yeet fruitsalad
yeet fruitsalad
KayJayQueue
new not noob
He’s only had a handful of scum games and I think every time he was scum I believe I found him, I don’t think he’s able to mimic his town game to a degree where I’d be paranoid at this point. He’s stubborn and will opt to be unhelpful over “wrong” as town. He will talk about mechanics.Can you provide a super quick (like, don't stress too much about it) interpretation of what a wolf vs village bangers looks like?
Same question about you for @GreedyBanger
Mostly looking for general things to provide a small bit of guidance. Like do you feel they lean more obv!wolf vs obv!village, are they known for a good job of mimicing their town game when wolf, that type of thing
Talk to me about this in the context of Fruit voting Mads.Scum lean: mads, fruit, mkg
Why mkg?
Kay obvtowns in a way that hurts her scum game which she doesnt enjoy or prioritise anyway
Thanks to both of you. This is helpfulHe’s only had a handful of scum games and I think every time he was scum I believe I found him, I don’t think he’s able to mimic his town game to a degree where I’d be paranoid at this point. He’s stubborn and will opt to be unhelpful over “wrong” as town. He will talk about mechanics.
I’m curious to see what they have to say about the mads vote. What were they “trying”?I’m just gonna park a vote for now.
yeet fruitsalad
Fruit/mads noncontributory to me. Early enough in the day (at the time) that there is room to move off easily, possible distancing. I can’t remember exactly but I think that pattern played out a few times last game or were at least mentioned (where are the waterfalls when I need them), so if fruit’s experience of mafia is primarily last game, wouldn’t be surprised if they pulled a few strats from their observations.Talk to me about this in the context of Fruit voting Mads.
Why mkg?
Same here. Hence the vote 🙂I’m curious to see what they have to say about the mads vote. What were they “trying”?
Oh missed why mkg. No reason just vibes 🤣
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Don’t angery me zenge you know this is how I do most of my lists 😠
fruitsalad
Full Member
I guess I’m not seeing the reasons why people think mads is village?
A lot of her posts are either jokey or something off tangent
A lot of her posts are either jokey or something off tangent
A lot of people’s posts have been jokey and off tangent, so why her first?I guess I’m not seeing the reasons why people think mads is village?
A lot of her posts are either jokey or something off tangent
Oh missed why mkg. No reason just vibes 🤣
It’s fair tbh. I get it.Don’t angery me zenge you know this is how I do most of my lists 😠
She does quote me in her signature talking about how sketchy she is as a villager.
So historically I like to use caution.
It is not lost on me, fruit, that I’ve been side eyeing you since 3 hours ago and you didn’t say anything until I put a vote on you.
fruitsalad
Full Member
The reactions to the greedy’s miller claim is interesting, but i don’t know what to make of greedy’s own admission that he’d yeet someone claiming miller
Some of the surrounding comments and speculations seems to be searching for PRs, which makes me wary
Some of the surrounding comments and speculations seems to be searching for PRs, which makes me wary
fruitsalad
Full Member
My last post before checking in was 4 hours agoIt is not lost on me, fruit, that I’ve been side eyeing you since 3 hours ago and you didn’t say anything until I put a vote on you.
it's the rabies, isn't it?Oh missed why mkg. No reason just vibes 🤣
Which comments specifically are making you wary?Some of the surrounding comments and speculations seems to be searching for PRs, which makes me wary
fruitsalad
Full Member
I’m aware, I just wanted to see the responsesA lot of people’s posts have been jokey and off tangent, so why her first?
To be fairrrr in a closed setup we should all be (quietly or at least whisperingly) searching for PRs. So we don’t yeet them/vig shot them/can town clear them. I think the thread has been pretty unanimous that no one should claim out loud.Some of the surrounding comments and speculations seems to be searching for PRs, which makes me wary
genny shhhh you can’t just mention that in public like that! 🫢it's the rabies, isn't it?
fruitsalad
Full Member
Also there’s a slight paranoia i had that mads and vampy are too much in lockstep with each other
I’ll accept it for now. Doesn’t rule out you lurking but timestamps do corroborate what you said.My last post before checking in was 4 hours ago
Mads come back so fruit can gather their data!! 🥺
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
OH this readslist makes me nauseatedI mean so far my biggest pings have come from fruitsalad but that can also happen due to unfamiliarity and their own inexperience if they really have no history of playing mafia.
SAR feels eager to try to lead yet also just as eager to fade into the background and I can’t figure out why that clash is happening.
Zenge I can’t fully tell if I’m just being paranoid or not so I wanted to see more before making a full read.
PSV is a gut ping based off very little so take it as such.
Chic is…very interesting to me. I might need to reread in ISO to see if I’m chasing nothing but I did get a vibe read here that made me sus.
On others:
Clem/mkg - null and not bothered by it at this point
Mads/vampy - townleaning for now and I don’t really feel paranoid about it yet which is nice
Genny - townlean with some paranoia but not enough for day 1
You - even if you’re bad, I’m not wasting day 1 on you. I think your interactions will help guide us once you do inevitably flip so I’m fine with you staying and doing things as long as you’re actually doing things.
If I forgot someone…that’s crazy because I looked at the voting list like 5 times making this post so I think I got everyone.
Would they be so blatantly lovey in public chat if they were scummy together? 😅Also there’s a slight paranoia i had that mads and vampy are too much in lockstep with each other
madrigal01
MS State c/o 2029
I'm very lost on this and then they said they wanted to try something without elaborating so yeah. I really can't sniff out any reason to do that?I'm not a fan of my head on the chopping block and also them dipping immediately after but trying to reserve judgement??(Mentally bookmarking this to say I’ve seen the question but need to get back to it later as my family is being demanding atm)
mads what are your thoughts on this?
Tell me more dear PSV 🤩OH this readslist makes me nauseated
fruitsalad
Full Member
One could pocket the otherWould they be so blatantly lovey in public chat if they were scummy together? 😅
Hard disagree on the first paragraph. KJQ feels massively differentWell I think KJQ is also not wolf. Her play today feels both very village sided and also very similar to her play last game as village
@KayJayQueue it sounds like you've played with bangers multiple times, yeah?
I like your thought process but I think pocketing off of cute gifs and past game angst is a stretch. I don’t think either of them is naive enough to soft clear the other just because of some public chat chummies.One could pocket the other
fruitsalad
Full Member
Comments inferring the existence of roles/counterbalancing roles when there’s nothing to suggest otherwiseWhich comments specifically are making you wary?
KayJayQueue
new not noob
Let me get you a zofranOH this readslist makes me nauseated
One of us. Welcome to the student doctor network.Let me get you a zofran
fruitsalad
Full Member
It’s oddly a similar issue i have with KJQ and greedy. They’re clearly familiar with each other, but there’s a certain agreement in their posts that comes across as sus to me (both harping on the food tell, KJQ and greedy seeming to be resonating in the mechanical discussions in response to SAR comments etc.)
I’m worried if one is pocketing the other
I’m worried if one is pocketing the other
KayJayQueue
new not noob
How so? Actually being here day 1? lolHard disagree on the first paragraph. KJQ feels massively different
Mads. You’ve responded and reacted to multiple posts relating to fruit voting you but you’re not going to say anything to me putting you on my scum lean? 😋
KayJayQueue
new not noob
Greedy can’t pocket me lol and don’t worry I’m sure I’ll be yelling at greedy soon enough for doing something I disagree with, it’s inevitable.It’s oddly a similar issue i have with KJQ and greedy. They’re clearly familiar with each other, but there’s a certain agreement in their posts that comes across as sus to me (both harping on the food tell, KJQ and greedy seeming to be resonating in the mechanical discussions in response to SAR comments etc.)
I’m worried if one is pocketing the other
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do you? Do you really? Huh.That's a good list and I vibe with the reasoning, if you want me on a wagon by rod stamp your foot and I'm there
I've no belief they're scum, but I would stan a scum power couple like that.Would they be so blatantly lovey in public chat if they were scummy together? 😅
Happily. Let me split the post.Tell me more dear PSV 🤩
KayJayQueue
new not noob
I bet she’s writing a post right now. It would check out from how she played the last game.Mads. You’ve responded and reacted to multiple posts relating to fruit voting you but you’re not going to say anything to me putting you on my scum lean? 😋
KayJayQueue
new not noob
Jay has too much influence lolshould we...perhaps...GTH? 👀
madrigal01
MS State c/o 2029
It's day one, my response to most reads (besides voting me out of nowhere???): ¯\_(ツ)_/¯Mads. You’ve responded and reacted to multiple posts relating to fruit voting you but you’re not going to say anything to me putting you on my scum lean? 😋
Honestly, me too. I like bold scum players 😍I've no belief they're scum, but I would stan a scum power couple like that.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 98K