fruitsalad
Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
That's a good list and I vibe with the reasoning, if you want me on a wagon by rod stamp your foot and I'm there
Here’s an exampleThat was to Kay's list to be clear
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
That's a good list and I vibe with the reasoning, if you want me on a wagon by rod stamp your foot and I'm there
Here’s an exampleThat was to Kay's list to be clear
is it because it's one big shrug?OH this readslist makes me nauseated
I am taking that into account, yes. But it's really the readslist that gets me itchy.How so? Actually being here day 1? lol
Very sweet of you and typically true but mobile sdn is torture for that lolI bet she’s writing a post right now. It would check out from how she played the last game.
Okay bestie give me a reaction 😁It's day one, my response to most reads (besides voting me out of nowhere???): ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
What does that have to do with me? That sounds like a read on SAR lolI am taking that into account, yes. But it's really the readslist that gets me itchy.
And while wolves can read people, a wolf necessarily has TMI on villagers so SAR never would've had to solve you last game, especially with the open setup. Thus, her saying you feel the same... it's not that it has no weight to me, but...
Since I actually know how to do it correctly now:should we...perhaps...GTH? 👀
I do agree with you on feeling wary with the “if you want me on a wagon just say the word”. I just assumed that these two are very confident in their meta reads of each other given they come from the same community.Here’s an example
The game so far is a bit of a shrug outside of greedy’s claim but I still have leans based on the little content.is it because it's one big shrug?
All four of KJQ's scumreads have nothing to back them up except pings/feelings. This happens, but making a full readslist to say gut pings on two players and potential paranoia on two others is weird. Also just not a fan of saying "x player is pingy" without pointing to specific posts. Way too much room for waffling and walking back reads.I mean so far my biggest pings have come from fruitsalad but that can also happen due to unfamiliarity and their own inexperience if they really have no history of playing mafia.
SAR feels eager to try to lead yet also just as eager to fade into the background and I can’t figure out why that clash is happening.
Zenge I can’t fully tell if I’m just being paranoid or not so I wanted to see more before making a full read.
PSV is a gut ping based off very little so take it as such.
Chic is…very interesting to me. I might need to reread in ISO to see if I’m chasing nothing but I did get a vibe read here that made me sus.
On others:
Clem/mkg - null and not bothered by it at this point
Mads/vampy - townleaning for now and I don’t really feel paranoid about it yet which is nice
Genny - townlean with some paranoia but not enough for day 1
You - even if you’re bad, I’m not wasting day 1 on you. I think your interactions will help guide us once you do inevitably flip so I’m fine with you staying and doing things as long as you’re actually doing things.
If I forgot someone…that’s crazy because I looked at the voting list like 5 times making this post so I think I got everyone.
Yeah, I was throwing in another thought before I forgot it.What does that have to do with me? That sounds like a read on SAR lol
Cinco lobos? En esta economia?Since I actually know how to do it correctly now:
PSV -village
SAR -wolf
Chic -village
genny -village
madrigal01-wolf
KayJayQueue -village
Clem J -wolf
vampyrica -village
fruitsalad -wolf
GreedyBanger -wolf
mkg323 -village
I mostly wanted to see peoples reactions to being on da list but I dont think we have time for that, you are right. Are the reads just vibes? I zeroed in on Zenge and maybe was lazy about it. Do you feel strongly about someone over them?
Greedy asked if my reads were vibes so I didn’t mind posting my readslist which is comprised of vibe reads and weak pings. I don’t see the issue here. I narrowed down who I think is the best to vote for, I’m sorry if you don’t belong on that list but right now, that’s where I have you. There’s not a ton of content to support reads so I don’t see why you’re expecting full logical and mechanical reasoning for reads right now when you’re just as aware of the game state as I am and you know those things wouldn’t exist.All four of KJQ's scumreads have nothing to back them up except pings/feelings. This happens, but making a full readslist to say gut pings on two players and potential paranoia on two others is weird. Also just not a fan of saying "x player is pingy" without pointing to specific posts. Way too much room for waffling and walking back reads.
Then, lumping Clem and mkg together to say "null and not bothered by it"... why? I'm bothered by the unbothered because the four scumreads are so weak and by KJQ's admission chalked up to potential paranoia and pings, so why include the "unbothered by it" bit? What's with that?
The only actual townlean is genny and that's "with some paranoia". So basically there is no one on this list that would be off the table for KJQ to flip back and later yeet or push a yeet on.
It just doesn't make sense, imo, to do a readslist at this point at all.
And then what makes far less sense is Greedy reading this list and saying he likes the logic and vibes with it, because what?
It’s gth, not “legitimate thoughts and analysis considering pack dynamics and set up”Cinco lobos? En esta economia?
It does if I’m tipping off scum on what they need to change to be townread but I don’t know what you specifically want to know, so if you can be specific, I probably can as well.I generally agree with that logic PSV.
KJQ can you elaborate on some of those pings you mentioned earlier? No real reason to keep them from the group if it helps solving.
This is an interesting statement to me.The game so far is a bit of a shrug outside of greedy’s claim but I still have leans based on the little content.
There not being a ton of content to support reads is precisely why I think it's so strange to have made a full readslist in the first place. My issue is not with expecting full logical and mechanical reasoning for reads but not understanding why you made the list beyond those four.Greedy asked if my reads were vibes so I didn’t mind posting my readslist which is comprised of vibe reads and weak pings. I don’t see the issue here. I narrowed down who I think is the best to vote for, I’m sorry if you don’t belong on that list but right now, that’s where I have you. There’s not a ton of content to support reads so I don’t see why you’re expecting full logical and mechanical reasoning for reads right now when you’re just as aware of the game state as I am and you know those things wouldn’t exist.
It’s gth, not “legitimate thoughts and analysis considering pack dynamics and set up”
It’s “there’s a gun to your head and if you don’t say either wolf or villager your brains are about to be splattered all over the living room rug because Jay needs his data”
Oh well if you want to know why I made a list it’s because nothing was happening and I wanted to play. I was practically begging people to post lolThere not being a ton of content to support reads is precisely why I think it's so strange to have made a full readslist in the first place. My issue is not with expecting full logical and mechanical reasoning for reads but not understanding why you made the list beyond those four.
I maintain that if someone seems pingy, I'd really like to see what posts are causing the pingery. Otherwise it feels like nothing soup.
If someone’s posting style changes after you point out your pings, that would probably help us either way.It does if I’m tipping off scum on what they need to change to be townread but I don’t know what you specifically want to know, so if you can be specific, I probably can as well.
well, this relies on the assumption that 1) scum will only ever sound weird with whatever things you're talking about and 2) no one else would be able to find said things, so definitely think they should be raised.It does if I’m tipping off scum on what they need to change to be townread but I don’t know what you specifically want to know, so if you can be specific, I probably can as well.
PSV - her entrance to the game felt off to meIf someone’s posting style changes after you point out your pings, that would probably help us either way.
What feels off about PSV?
What has you paranoid about zenge?
What vibe pings are you getting from me?
It means I think it would be a waste to yeet null day 1Actually though. Would like to know, what did you mean by not being bothered with the null read on mkg/Clem?
I feel like this gets said about PSV every single game 🤣PSV - her entrance to the game felt off to me
No plsBtw mads you’re in the lead with 2 hours remaining so I need to hear from you soon pretty please 🥺
*****I just remembered I have tres leches to eat later![]()
What, you don't like The Wiggles?PSV - her entrance to the game felt off to me
Did I miscalculate? 8pm eastern?No pls
Check my title, I'm always wolfing...sort of*****
Get out of here with your food tells 😠
*****
9pm plsDid I miscalculate? 8pm eastern?
I don’t remember your entrance last game to be entirely honestWhat, you don't like The Wiggles?
How do you compare it to my entrance last game?
I mean, that's fair. But...I don’t remember your entrance last game to be entirely honest
SDN playstyle generally does not mind you looking through old games to refresh memory (or meta-tinfoil) 🥰I don’t remember your entrance last game to be entirely honest
Well it’s all I had so far THIS game and I didn’t like it. I didn’t realize I was supposed to cross reference how you entered last game before I could decide I didn’t like it.I mean, that's fair. But...
I know it's a new day, but you'll forgive me for raising a brow at you saying I'm pingy and then calling it due to not liking my entrance when we spent so much time together last game. Seems like an odd thing to latch on to.
What's off about my entrance?
join meClem J -wolf
Yeah I know I can I just didn’t see it being entirely important to a day 1 vibe read that I’m not even voting for right now lolSDN playstyle generally does not mind you looking through old games to refresh memory (or meta-tinfoil) 🥰
Oh I guess that’s fair.Not something you’re expected to have done, but I think PSV wanted you to search it up for cross reference when she asked.
honestly me either. that's what AM is for.(Some folks have uhhhhh an extremely impressive memory for past games and I will forever be in awe of them because I could never 🥲)
I saw you say earlier that Zenge's approach to food is "different" (which I agree with, albeit not in the context of this game... he makes excellent cinnamon rolls) but the second part is just stumping me given you saw him get called out D1 last game for being lurky and get yeeted as a claimed PR. So I am drawing a blank on how he feels guarded/more self aware.zenge - food tell and feels a bit guarded, more self aware
Yikes forgot time zones existed, sorry! Very much not a fan of fruity's snipe and dip approach, especially with still no explanation despite popping back in. What changed in that 30 minute time period for you to switch to voting me? Or was it for the memeq1Btw mads you’re in the lead with 2 hours remaining so I need to hear from you soon pretty please 🥺
Nah, I was actually asking for KJQ to pull up my posts and point out why she didn't like the entrance instead of just saying she didn't like it.Not something you’re expected to have done, but I think PSV wanted you to search it up for cross reference when she asked.
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.