Mission ImpoWWssible Game Thread

Started by WildZoo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Day 4 Yeet Vote


  • Total voters
    15
  • Poll closed .
Is there a way to get to a list of threads I’ve posted in? Because I don’t want to sift through the forum to find last game but I don’t know a fast way to get to it.

you can search the forum by title if you're looking for a particular thread
 
I saw you say earlier that Zenge's approach to food is "different" (which I agree with, albeit not in the context of this game... he makes excellent cinnamon rolls) but the second part is just stumping me given you saw him get called out D1 last game for being lurky and get yeeted as a claimed PR. So I am drawing a blank on how he feels guarded/more self aware.
I mean, meta isn't everything, but the recency of the game that just happened compared with some of what you're saying is doing me a confusion because it seems manufactured. Idk.
I think you’re trying really hard to find a reason to sus me and you’re reaching way further than you’re accusing me of reaching lol his use of food was different than others and it’s specific to why he had a food tell and others didn’t. I’m probably comparing zenge to day 2 seeing as how I wasn’t here day 1 and didn’t experience it live so my memories are much stronger starting on day 2. So it feels night and day from day 2 zenge from last game.

Edited: typo
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad

you can search the forum by title if you're looking for a particular thread
Thank you!
 
Yikes forgot time zones existed, sorry! Very much not a fan of fruity's snipe and dip approach, especially with  still no explanation despite popping back in. What changed in that 30 minute time period for you to switch to voting me? Or was it for the meme
GTH coming
Fruit gave a little explanation (not the most sound one imo but it sounds like they did try to respond).

I switched to voting you because I wanted more than just a shrug from you 🥺
 
Nah, I was actually asking for KJQ to pull up my posts and point out why she didn't like the entrance instead of just saying she didn't like it.
It was literally your entrance post. I just didn’t like it, there’s not a lot else to saying I didn’t like your entrance than to say just that. Nothing that happened this game has made me believe you’re definitely town so you are on the lower half of my reads and I expressed that. You seem really fixated on it and I’m confused at why. Why aren’t you blowing up the unexplained votes with absolutely no reasoning?
 
PSV - if the little to no reasoning for a read is a big deal to you, you have to show that across the board and not only when/if it pertains to you.
 
In short, give me some thoughts mads!! Still feel good about the SAR vote or was that purely for the lulz too?
I don't feel good about the SAR vote, I feel vindicated by it though! Surprised no one from last round is joining me lol. If I go down for ****ing around with vamp then so be it? Like someone said, we'd have to be pretty naive to be jokeclear-ing each other if we were both wolves.

If we're like frfr gonna vote tonight I think Bangers would be smartest, I have no experience with the Miller role but by what people were saying it seems somewhat common for wolves to claim that role to keep them safe and that's not a chance I want to leave open, especially with closed roles.
 
well I was hoping there’d be some progress with that fruit vote by this evening, so that’s a bummer. And if I’m being honest your interactions with banger are a bit too… buddy buddy? And genny… exists
Well unfortunately we have a very close relationship so it’s probably going to leak in more than it has already.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
PSV - scared to say anything but village
SAR - prob village but deserves to die
Chic - village-ish
genny -sus but not POE
madrigal01- that's me
KayJayQueue - solving too much to be sus rn
Clem J - always sus
vampyrica - <3 village <3
fruitsalad -wolfy? takes are weak at best and of course I'm gonna sus someone pointing fingers at me for no reason
GreedyBanger - Miller vs wolf, either way my likely vote
mkg323 - no opinion
 
My GTH:

PSV - town
SAR - scum
Chic - scum
genny - town
madrigal01- town
KayJayQueue - 100% town
Clem J - town
vampyrica - town
fruitsalad - scum
GreedyBanger - town
mkg323 - scum
zenge - scum
 
PSV - scared to say anything but village
SAR - prob village but deserves to die
Chic - village-ish
genny -sus but not POE
madrigal01- that's me
KayJayQueue - solving too much to be sus rn
Clem J - always sus
vampyrica - <3 village <3
fruitsalad -wolfy? takes are weak at best and of course I'm gonna sus someone pointing fingers at me for no reason
GreedyBanger - Miller vs wolf, either way my likely vote
mkg323 - no opinion
For future GTH’s I think the protocol is to just say village/wolf rather than to qualify each one and not give definite answers to half the players. If you want to go into why, make a reads list to explain how you’re feeling.
 
(Waiting to be seated so sneaking on for mafia lol)

My GTH:
PSV - town
SAR - scum
Chic - scum
genny - town
madrigal01- town
KayJayQueue - 100% town
Clem J - town
vampyrica - town
fruitsalad - scum
GreedyBanger - town
mkg323 - scum
zenge - scum
You think I would name two fellow scum on my teeny tiny reads list thus far?

PSV - scared to say anything but village
SAR - prob village but deserves to die
Chic - village-ish
genny -sus but not POE
madrigal01- that's me
KayJayQueue - solving too much to be sus rn
Clem J - always sus
vampyrica - <3 village <3
fruitsalad -wolfy? takes are weak at best and of course I'm gonna sus someone pointing fingers at me for no reason
GreedyBanger - Miller vs wolf, either way my likely vote
mkg323 - no opinion
Mads your tunnel on fruit (which I launched for you) while completely ignoring me pointing fingers at you (and putting me as v) is mildly concerning.
 
GTH for now:

PSV - village
SAR - village
Chic - clearly wolfing
Genny - village
Mads - scum
KJQ - village
Clem - scum
vamp - village
Fruit - village
Greedy - scum
Mkg - scum
Zenge - village

A lot of yall pretty borderline tho 😠
 
✨vampy's GTH: ✨

PSV - town
SAR - scum
Chic - town
genny - scum
madrigal01- town
KayJayQueue - scum
Clem J - town
fruitsalad - scum
GreedyBanger - scum
mkg323 - town
zenge - town
 
Vote fruitsalad

I think they are manufacturing believable reads from parroting some of the things I’ve raised today after being accused of doing nothing at all so far. It feels like just trying to town up enough to avoid suspicion but it’s done the opposite from my pov.
 
Nice to see that village!PSV is here

I agree with chic that PSV and KJQ feels v/v
I mean clearly I agree now that I’ve switched PSV to a town read in my gth. Her approach to me felt like town reacting to what they see as unwarranted sus rather than scum being up in arms over a “right for the wrong reason” issue.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Mads your tunnel on fruit (which I launched for you) while completely ignoring me pointing fingers at you (and putting me as v) is mildly conconcerning
I feel like that's unfair? I don't think I'm tunneling, more responding to someone voting for me. That's also not something you launched necessarily, I just didn't see it as something to respond to until they gave solid reasoning for. I'm also not ignoring you but at least you've given like a kinda fair reason for your vote (wanting to hear more, even though the shrug was more or less a joke)
 
Im illiterate (aka I literally copied the list from SARs list which is why I noticed?)
That’s possible but still feels worth noting to me because there could be internal bias if any of the 4 (those that forgot or were forgotten) are a teammate of yours so I’m going to keep the world open.
 
Is it really? I feel like we’ve only had one miller on SDN in the last 5 years, and it was me.

My response was to tell genny in a PM. Which admittedly probably isn’t considered the “optimal” play.
In the broader mafia world, yeah. Or it used to be, idk if it still is. Anyways yeah generally speaking if you're a Miller it's usually considered good to claim it early, but of course it's also something mafia can claim pretty easily, so 🤷‍♀️
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm shocked no one else has disputed this but based on this sites meta, I would actively discourage this assumption. It shouldn't matter anyway because mechanics are only for fun and we shouldn't be reliant on them to solve



Smh Clem we don't play how we're supposed to here, we play for the lulz
Yeah but they're not an sdner😛
 
I helped organize a local pathfinder convention this weekend and it was incredibly rewarding and one of the most exhausting weekends in the last, idk, year and a half or something probably

Not counting the two tooth pullings