Mississippi CVM c/o 2028

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Would anyone happen to know what happens if you miss their call? I work Friday at a popular local restaurant and will most likely be unable to answer (if I am fortunate enough to receive a call).

Members don't see this ad.

Would anyone happen to know what happens if you miss their call? I work Friday at a popular local restaurant and will most likely be unable to answer (if I am fortunate enough to receive a call).
My first year friend said they will leave a message asking you to call them back.

Reactions: 1 users
Thankfully it’s only 2 days but gosh they’re going to feel like forever. Hoping we hear early.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Is everyone’s portals still blank?

After your checklist, does it say contact us and their info for everyone?

Also, my mentor sent me this.
IMG_0868.png

I just messaged my envoy to see if she’s heard anything. Honestly I would be really sad if they moved it to Monday haha.

• Sad
My mentor just told me we will hear back ON the 23rd by 5pm!!

Members don't see this ad :)
I heard they leave a voicemail asking for a call back

Does anyone know if Mississippi gives scholarships for incoming first years? Has anyone known of someone who got a full ride? (They mentioned that full rides were possible in my orientation before the interview)

Does anyone know if Mississippi gives scholarships for incoming first years? Has anyone known of someone who got a full ride? (They mentioned that full rides were possible in my orientation before the interview)
I just got an email this morning stating that I am being considered for the Bardsley scholarship!

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 7 users
Other scholarship applications open in January I believe. Don’t quote me on that lol.

Reactions: 1 user
I just got an email this morning stating that I am being considered for the Bardsley scholarship!
Look at you go! That’s amazing!! I haven’t gotten any emails from them since the exit survey.

Has anyone not heard from them since their interview? Just want to make sure I’m not freaking out over nothing.

Has anyone not heard from them since their interview? Just want to make sure I’m not freaking out over nothing.
I got a postcard from my mentor person in the mail but that's it.

• Care
Anyone else starting to worry that their interview didn’t go as well as they thought? I’m worried I didn’t do well enough to get an acceptance 😭😭😭 I’m so nervous!

Anyone else feel like they’re going to throw up ? these nerves are killing me

Reactions: 5 users
Throw up? Cry? All of the above plus some? Definitely.

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
Ahhhh I’m so nervous now!!

I wonder if they’re going in any type of order

OOS acceptance!!! I'm in tears I can't believe it.

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
Is anyone else affected by the AT&T outage? So worried I might not be able to get my call, if they actually call me that is

Is anyone else affected by the AT&T outage? So worried I might not be able to get my call, if they actually call me that is

I am! I’m also at work where the wifi isn’t great so i’m not sure a call would come through if i’m luck enough to get one!

OOS Acceptance 😭♥️ I really fell in love with miss state when i went for my interview and all the things I learned.

• Love
Reactions: 8 users
I am patiently waiting 😭

• Care
I am patiently waiting 😭
I feel you man. Does anybody know when they typically send emails for waitlists/rejections? It’s been almost an hour since they started sending acceptances!

I feel you man. Does anybody know when they typically send emails for waitlists/rejections? It’s been almost an hour since they started sending acceptances!
I think in previous years everything has come out the same day