You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Mississippi CVM c/o 2028
Started by Tater_Tot
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
My first year friend said they will leave a message asking you to call them back.Would anyone happen to know what happens if you miss their call? I work Friday at a popular local restaurant and will most likely be unable to answer (if I am fortunate enough to receive a call).
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
YesIs everyone’s portals still blank?
Journey2DVM
Full Member
After your checklist, does it say contact us and their info for everyone?
Journey2DVM
Full Member
Also, my mentor sent me this.
Interesting. My first year friend said they still plan to call Friday and she was an envoy too.Also, my mentor sent me this. View attachment 382961
YesAfter your checklist, does it say contact us and their info for everyone?
Yes!After your checklist, does it say contact us and their info for everyone?
My mentor just told me we will hear back ON the 23rd by 5pm!!
I guess that’s better than Monday!My mentor just told me we will hear back ON the 23rd by 5pm!!
UTLonghorn13
Full Member
🙏🙏🙏🙏I heard through the grapevine that they will still be calling on Friday. 😞 Still hoping for today though.
UTLonghorn13
Full Member
I heard they leave a voicemail asking for a call backWould anyone happen to know what happens if you miss their call? I work Friday at a popular local restaurant and will most likely be unable to answer (if I am fortunate enough to receive a call).
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
FrogAndToad
Full Member
Does anyone know if Mississippi gives scholarships for incoming first years? Has anyone known of someone who got a full ride? (They mentioned that full rides were possible in my orientation before the interview)
I just got an email this morning stating that I am being considered for the Bardsley scholarship!Does anyone know if Mississippi gives scholarships for incoming first years? Has anyone known of someone who got a full ride? (They mentioned that full rides were possible in my orientation before the interview)
Other scholarship applications open in January I believe. Don’t quote me on that lol.Does anyone know if Mississippi gives scholarships for incoming first years? Has anyone known of someone who got a full ride? (They mentioned that full rides were possible in my orientation before the interview)
Look at you go! That’s amazing!! I haven’t gotten any emails from them since the exit survey.I just got an email this morning stating that I am being considered for the Bardsley scholarship!
I got a postcard from my mentor person in the mail but that's it.Has anyone not heard from them since their interview? Just want to make sure I’m not freaking out over nothing.
I received that as well!I just got an email this morning stating that I am being considered for the Bardsley scholarship!
Only 2 more sleeps till we find out y’all! 🤩
UTLonghorn13
Full Member
Anyone else starting to worry that their interview didn’t go as well as they thought? I’m worried I didn’t do well enough to get an acceptance 😭😭😭 I’m so nervous!
Journey2DVM
Full Member
Anyone else feel like they’re going to throw up ? [emoji23] these nerves are killing me
Anyone else feel like they’re going to throw up ? [emoji23] these nerves are killing me
Same here! I just want it to be able to sleep again🥲
coastalcowgirl
New Member
i just got my call! accepted SC contact!!!!
Oh wow!! Congratulations!!! Did your portal change?i just got my call! accepted SC contact!!!!
Just got the call!! IS ACCEPTANCE!!! 😭🥳
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Dr. Henderson said the portal will update by Monday at the latest!Oh wow!! Congratulations!!! Did your portal change?
lizhanaway
Full Member
omg my heart just dropped. congrats yall!
futurevetstudenterika
Full Member
OOS ACCEPTANCE!!!! OMGGG!! IM SO EXCITED❤️
lizhanaway
Full Member
WOOOHOOO JUST GOT IN (OOS)
Is anyone else affected by the AT&T outage? So worried I might not be able to get my call, if they actually call me that is
I am! I’m also at work where the wifi isn’t great so i’m not sure a call would come through if i’m luck enough to get one!
I am literally so happy for you!!!! ♥️ You are going to make an amazing vet!!OOS acceptance!!! I'm in tears I can't believe it.
lizhanaway
Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I feel you man. Does anybody know when they typically send emails for waitlists/rejections? It’s been almost an hour since they started sending acceptances!I am patiently waiting 😭
I think in previous years everything has come out the same dayI feel you man. Does anybody know when they typically send emails for waitlists/rejections? It’s been almost an hour since they started sending acceptances!
futuredogtor02
New Member
Has anyone else heard anything?
I haven’t heard a peepHas anyone else heard anything?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 483
- Views
- 65K