Mississippi CVM c/o 2028

Started by Tater_Tot
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This is random, but do vet schools actually reach out to those we put as references?
I only know UGA does because they explicitly say they might and they don’t interview. I honestly have no idea about other programs. I don’t THINK so but who really knows
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I’d still be hopeful!!! There was so many issues with the AT&T outtage so maybe they only got X amount of calls out. They also haven’t sent any emails so I feel like if they were done we all would have gotten the final emails with our decisions! 💕 hoping for more calls for yall tomorrow!!!
 
I’d still be hopeful!!! There was so many issues with the AT&T outtage so maybe they only got X amount of calls out. They also haven’t sent any emails so I feel like if they were done we all would have gotten the final emails with our decisions! 💕 hoping for more calls for yall tomorrow!!!
Thank you so much! You’re so sweet!
 
I’d still be hopeful!!! There was so many issues with the AT&T outtage so maybe they only got X amount of calls out. They also haven’t sent any emails so I feel like if they were done we all would have gotten the final emails with our decisions! 💕 hoping for more calls for yall tomorrow!!!
Haha what about those of us that don’t have AT&T 😭🙈
 
Hi peeps! I’ve been following this thread for awhile and just wanted to pop on finally and give y’all some updates!
I’m IS and I got my acceptance call this afternoon around 11:00. I think I know one other in state person who got their phone call today as well. So keep on the lookout! 🙂
 
Hi peeps! I’ve been following this thread for awhile and just wanted to pop on finally and give y’all some updates!
I’m IS and I got my acceptance call this afternoon around 11:00. I think I know one other in state person who got their phone call today as well. So keep on the lookout! 🙂
-meant to add my brother who's a second year said they should be finishing calls by 5:00 tomorrow! Most will try to be done before then though!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad