Mississippi CVM c/o 2028

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Has anyone else heard anything?
Nothing. Very weird. Most schools usually send everything around the same time, like within the same hour I’d say?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Nothing. Very weird. Most schools usually send everything around the same time, like within the same hour I’d say?
Yeah. You’d think they’d send out rejections then call or do it at the same time.

Members don't see this ad :)
This is random, but do vet schools actually reach out to those we put as references?

All we can do is hold out hope! We haven’t gotten a no yet so it isn’t over!!

Reactions: 1 users
My mentor said they are most likely on lunch rn so that could be why the radio silence!

This is random, but do vet schools actually reach out to those we put as references?
I only know UGA does because they explicitly say they might and they don’t interview. I honestly have no idea about other programs. I don’t THINK so but who really knows

OOS ACCEPTANCE!! OMG. IM CRYING 😭❤️❤️

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
Members don't see this ad :)
OOS Acceptance!! I missed the call at 12:45 and then called back at 12:50 today

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
Y’all join the group me! 🩺🐾🩷
You're invited to my new group 'MSU CVM 2028' on GroupMe. Click here to join: GroupMe

AHHHHHH CONGRATS!! :) I'm so happy!!!!
THANK YOU SOOO MUCH! I was getting reallllyyy worried about whether or not I was going to be able to start vet school this fall. But as others say (and now I can say!) it only takes one yes!! 😁

Last edited:
  • Care
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users
I wonder if they’ve sent out anymore

OOS acceptance! I'm SHOOK I absolutely fell in love with this school. Call came in about 1:30 EST

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
I wish we had some type of update since it’s so close to 5 and that’s when they close.

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
Hopefully those of us who haven’t heard will hear tomorrow!!!

Reactions: 4 users
Has anyone heard of them making calls for OOS more than one day?

I’d still be hopeful!!! There was so many issues with the AT&T outtage so maybe they only got X amount of calls out. They also haven’t sent any emails so I feel like if they were done we all would have gotten the final emails with our decisions! 💕 hoping for more calls for yall tomorrow!!!

• Care
I was told by someone they heard around 8pm last year so 🤷‍♀️
Yeah was reading the page from 2026 and ppl were getting the waitlist email at like 7 pm Miss time
As someone who works at MSU CVM and has applied here three times that definitely seems like something they would do ahaha. Gotta keep us on our toes.

I’d still be hopeful!!! There was so many issues with the AT&T outtage so maybe they only got X amount of calls out. They also haven’t sent any emails so I feel like if they were done we all would have gotten the final emails with our decisions! 💕 hoping for more calls for yall tomorrow!!!
Thank you so much! You’re so sweet!

• Care
As someone who works at MSU CVM and has applied here three times that definitely seems like something they would do ahaha. Gotta keep us on our toes.

Keeping me on my toes or causing my anxiety to have its own anxiety?

Haha what about those of us that don’t have AT&T 😭🙈

Haha what about those of us that don’t have AT&T 😭🙈
Oh I meant like MSU had issues!! No telling how it affected the college system/people calling! :) not you guys!! But that might have been an issue too!

• Haha
I heard they are doing more calls tomorrow from a friend! I don’t 100% know if they are, but I hope so!!!

Hi peeps! I’ve been following this thread for awhile and just wanted to pop on finally and give y’all some updates!
I’m IS and I got my acceptance call this afternoon around 11:00. I think I know one other in state person who got their phone call today as well. So keep on the lookout! :)

Hi peeps! I’ve been following this thread for awhile and just wanted to pop on finally and give y’all some updates!
I’m IS and I got my acceptance call this afternoon around 11:00. I think I know one other in state person who got their phone call today as well. So keep on the lookout! :)
-meant to add my brother who's a second year said they should be finishing calls by 5:00 tomorrow! Most will try to be done before then though!

Reactions: 3 users
Just going off the GroupMe they probably sent out a little over half of acceptances?

Anybody else so on edge you feel like throwing up