-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Mizzou c/o 2023
Started by emlady09
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I applied OOS too!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If I remember right from applying last year it was crickets from them until interview invites went out.I also applied OOS. Has anyone gotten a conformation email/application update yet? I haven't gotten anything since I submitted.
Strix
Full Member
Did anybody that applied IS get an email asking you to confirm your Missouri residency? I was born and went to high school in Missouri did my undergrad OOS (finishing up my degree now). They asked that I send a whole boatload of information to their residency office which I did last week, but still haven't heard anything back.
Check the past years threads and you’ll see exactly what day they were notifiedDoes anyone know when we should expect to hear from them with interview invites/rejections? I saw on the website that interview days are January 4, 5, 6, 12, 13, so I'm thinking mid-late November? Anyone have experience with when they email?
Does anyone know when we should expect to hear from them with interview invites/rejections? I saw on the website that interview days are January 4, 5, 6, 12, 13, so I'm thinking mid-late November? Anyone have experience with when they email?
Last year OOS found out about interviews on the Monday before Thanksgiving (11/20)!
ChasingMyDVM
C/O 2023!!
OOS applicant here as well!
Out of state applicant here, hey y'all!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oh true, thank you!Check the past years threads and you’ll see exactly what day they were notified
Anyone receive an interview invite yet? I know they said by the end of November, but I'm getting anxious already!
Not yet! I am assuming it will be via email?
If you check the past couple years threads you can get a general timeline of when they’re usually sent out.Anyone receive an interview invite yet? I know they said by the end of November, but I'm getting anxious already!
According to last year's forum, people started hearing back on the 20th. Very soon 🙂
Hey guys! I'm a current 3rd year at Mizzou! I just wanted to let you know about one of my classmates who has a great YouTube channel for pre-vets. If you want to get an idea what life is like as a mizzou vet student, be sure to check her out! (Also there is a super helpful video showing behind the scenes of interview day!)
Hey guys! I'm a current 3rd year at Mizzou! I just wanted to let you know about one of my classmates who has a great YouTube channel for pre-vets. If you want to get an idea what life is like as a mizzou vet student, be sure to check her out! (Also there is a super helpful video showing behind the scenes of interview day!)
MVP MVP MVP
Has anyone heard anything about invites yet? Do we still think we could hear within the next few days like they did last year ?
Has anyone heard anything about invites yet? Do we still think we could hear within the next few days like they did last year ?
I haven’t heard anything yet but I’m hoping we find out early this week based on last year.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
animallover8
New Member
I am applying as an in-state student, but other then the original conformation- I haven't heard anything!
Bkr0202
Full Member
Congrats! Did you hear via email?
Bkr0202
Full Member
Yes, just got it [emoji16][emoji16] we get the option of interview date and time which I'm super happy aboutCongrats! Did you hear via email?
Sent from my Pixel XL using SDN mobile
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys, sorry to jump into this thread, but I wanted to check a little on the pre-reqs that Mizzou requires. What did you all take as your biology requirements? Can the 10-credit total include your intro bio courses, or does it have to be in addition or higher level? I'm trying to figure out if I'll actually have physical time to finish the pre-req courses in time to apply for class of 2024.
Interview invite OOS! So excited!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Do we think they all got sent out at the same time :/
ChasingMyDVM
C/O 2023!!
Do we think they all got sent out at the same time :/
I hope not lol
Do we think they all got sent out at the same time :/
Based on the email, I would hope so for people that have date preferences. It says that they only interview OOS people on two specific chunks of dates and you have to reserve your interview time. So if they send out in waves, hopefully they have other dates to make sure you have a shot at getting the interview date you want.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bkr0202
Full Member
Yeah based on the email I'd guess they sent out all the OOS at the same timeBased on the email, I would hope so for people that have date preferences. It says that they only interview OOS people on two specific chunks of dates and you have to reserve your interview time. So if they send out in waves, hopefully they have other dates to make sure you have a shot at getting the interview date you want.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sent from my Pixel XL using SDN mobile
So like....do they send out rejections too? Or do they just ghost us? 

In the original email, it says that we should hear if we’ve been offered an interview or not by the end of November.So like....do they send out rejections too? Or do they just ghost us?![]()
Bkr0202
Full Member
Historically they send out invites on one day and rejections a little while later. Like last year people got invites 11/20 and rejections 11/30So like....do they send out rejections too? Or do they just ghost us?![]()
Sent from my Pixel XL using SDN mobile
Interview OOS!! I'll be there January 5th!
Interview OOS!! I'll be there January 5th!
What time? I just picked January 5th at 2pm [emoji4]
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
9:15am!What time? I just picked January 5th at 2pm [emoji4]
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
9:15am!
Maybe I’ll see you around campus for the tours. Good luck!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks, you too! 🙂Maybe I’ll see you around campus for the tours. Good luck!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
boogercat
Davis 2023!
s a m eCongrats everyone! I'm still holding onto some shred of hope that I won't receive a rejection sometime later this week...
iluvdogs100
Full Member
Sooooo if I haven’t heard anything I’m guessing it’s a no go ? Lol
lmao. my thoughts exactly. 🙁Sooooo if I haven’t heard anything I’m guessing it’s a no go ? Lol
Emvólio_Epistímonas
Full Member
In case anyone else is an IS applicant and was freaking out a little reading this thread, I checked the website again, IS interviews are not until Feb/March and each IS applicant who qualifies is invited for the interview.