Mizzou c/o 2023

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

emlady09

c/o 20..eventually
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey y'all!! Who else is applying here?

Members don't see this ad.

Me! Not sure if I'm gonna meet the standards Mizzou has since I'm OOS, but I'd be super excited to go!!

Reactions: 1 user
I applied OOS too!

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I also applied OOS. Has anyone gotten a conformation email/application update yet? I haven't gotten anything since I submitted.

I received an email on October 12 stating my application is complete and undergoing preliminary review.

I applied OOS as well!! I have also not received any sort of confirmation email.

Holy cow is it this time of year already? Newbie vet here that recently graduated Mizzou. If you have any questions, shoot them my way!

I applied too!! OOS *cringe* I got an email on the 12th saying they received everything! November cannot come fast enough.

Did anybody that applied IS get an email asking you to confirm your Missouri residency? I was born and went to high school in Missouri did my undergrad OOS (finishing up my degree now). They asked that I send a whole boatload of information to their residency office which I did last week, but still haven't heard anything back.

Does anyone know when we should expect to hear from them with interview invites/rejections? I saw on the website that interview days are January 4, 5, 6, 12, 13, so I'm thinking mid-late November? Anyone have experience with when they email?

Does anyone know when we should expect to hear from them with interview invites/rejections? I saw on the website that interview days are January 4, 5, 6, 12, 13, so I'm thinking mid-late November? Anyone have experience with when they email?
Check the past years threads and you’ll see exactly what day they were notified

Last year OOS found out about interviews on the Monday before Thanksgiving (11/20)!

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone receive an interview invite yet? I know they said by the end of November, but I'm getting anxious already!

According to last year's forum, people started hearing back on the 20th. Very soon :)

I emailed Kathy a few days ago (11/10) just to confirm my application materials and she stated "The Admissions Committee is screening applications now to find those applicants they plan to invite for interviews. Word should go out soon by email"!

Reactions: 3 users

Hey guys! I'm a current 3rd year at Mizzou! I just wanted to let you know about one of my classmates who has a great YouTube channel for pre-vets. If you want to get an idea what life is like as a mizzou vet student, be sure to check her out! (Also there is a super helpful video showing behind the scenes of interview day!)

Reactions: 3 users

Hey guys! I'm a current 3rd year at Mizzou! I just wanted to let you know about one of my classmates who has a great YouTube channel for pre-vets. If you want to get an idea what life is like as a mizzou vet student, be sure to check her out! (Also there is a super helpful video showing behind the scenes of interview day!)

MVP MVP MVP

Has anyone heard anything about invites yet? Do we still think we could hear within the next few days like they did last year ?

Has anyone heard anything about invites yet? Do we still think we could hear within the next few days like they did last year ?

I haven’t heard anything yet but I’m hoping we find out early this week based on last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am applying as an in-state student, but other then the original conformation- I haven't heard anything!

Hey guys, sorry to jump into this thread, but I wanted to check a little on the pre-reqs that Mizzou requires. What did you all take as your biology requirements? Can the 10-credit total include your intro bio courses, or does it have to be in addition or higher level? I'm trying to figure out if I'll actually have physical time to finish the pre-req courses in time to apply for class of 2024.

Interview invite OOS! So excited!

Do we think they all got sent out at the same time :/

Do we think they all got sent out at the same time :/

Based on the email, I would hope so for people that have date preferences. It says that they only interview OOS people on two specific chunks of dates and you have to reserve your interview time. So if they send out in waves, hopefully they have other dates to make sure you have a shot at getting the interview date you want.

Based on the email, I would hope so for people that have date preferences. It says that they only interview OOS people on two specific chunks of dates and you have to reserve your interview time. So if they send out in waves, hopefully they have other dates to make sure you have a shot at getting the interview date you want.

Yeah based on the email I'd guess they sent out all the OOS at the same time

Sent from my Pixel XL using SDN mobile

So like....do they send out rejections too? Or do they just ghost us? :eyebrow:

In the original email, it says that we should hear if we’ve been offered an interview or not by the end of November.

Historically they send out invites on one day and rejections a little while later. Like last year people got invites 11/20 and rejections 11/30

Sent from my Pixel XL using SDN mobile

Interview OOS!! I'll be there January 5th!

Congrats everyone! I'm still holding onto some shred of hope that I won't receive a rejection sometime later this week...

Reactions: 7 users
Sooooo if I haven’t heard anything I’m guessing it’s a no go ? Lol

Yep, just anxiously awaiting that rejection email ):

Reactions: 2 users
In case anyone else is an IS applicant and was freaking out a little reading this thread, I checked the website again, IS interviews are not until Feb/March and each IS applicant who qualifies is invited for the interview.