Mizzou c/o 2023

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I spoke with admissions yesterday and was told that we would hear back by today. It seems like it will either be additional invites if all spots werent filled or rejections for OOS :/

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 5 users
I spoke with admissions yesterday and was told that we would hear back by today. It seems like it will either be additional invites if all spots werent filled or rejections for OOS :/
Dang :( At least we know now I guess - thanks for the update!

They're really keepin us on edge :rofl:

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
FWIW, my rejection from Mizzou came on a Saturday night two years ago..good stuff..

Reactions: 1 user
Rejected OOS as well. Can't win them all! Congrats to everyone that received an interview here, good luck to all of y'all in the future :happy:

When did everyone receive their emails? I'm frantically refreshing my email awaiting anything!!
I received mine at 5:44 PM Eastern time! Are you IS or OOS? I know IS are supposed to hear back at a later date

I feel like its not really cool that they don't do file reviews considering they make you even pay an extra fee for processing ....

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Rejected OOS as well. Good luck to everyone else!

Just now discovering this website, I am OOS and received an invite to interview a few weeks ago. Anybody know what to expect for this interview? I know it is only about 15 minutes so I'm trying not to worry too much. :)

I have an interview this Sat and I’m staying at Courtyard Columbia. Anyone have any recommendations getting to the campus from there? I was just gonna Lyft if there were no other easier options!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

I have an interview this Sat and I’m staying at Courtyard Columbia. Anyone have any recommendations getting to the campus from there? I was just gonna Lyft if there were no other easier options!

It’s like a 10 minute drive! My boyfriend and I have a rental car and it’s a quick drive.

What time is your interview? We could drop you on our way out of town.

What time is your interview? We could drop you on our way out of town.

Thank you for offering! My interview time is at 8:15am (it’s early so if you can’t, I totally understand!)

Thank you for offering! My interview time is at 8:15am (it’s early so if you can’t, I totally understand!)

It works! I tried to direct message you but it won’t let me. I’m not sure how else to get into contact with you lol

Sorry totally random and potentially really awkward, but did we just meet on the plane??

Sent from my Pixel XL using SDN mobile

Reactions: 1 users
I have an interview on Sunday, and I changed my flight to this morning because of the storm (though as a person who goes to school in St. Louis, I'm a little skeptical about how bad this is really going to be - they always overestimate snowstorms out there); but I'm SO GLAD I switched my flight because theres a KITTEN at my gate with me!! It's probably about 2-4 months old and it's the cutest thing ever, playing around and acting ridiculous :love:

Does anyone know how hard it is to apply for in state tuition after the first year and what the chances of getting approved are? On the information sheet they gave us it sounded pretty difficult.

Does anyone know how hard it is to apply for in state tuition after the first year and what the chances of getting approved are? On the information sheet they gave us it sounded pretty difficult.
It's easy. Everyone who does it (which is essentially all the OOS people) gets it.

Any IS appicants heard anything about interviews yet?

Any IS appicants heard anything about interviews yet?
No, and I don’t think we’ll get notified until next month.

Does anybody know when IS interviews tend to be? Is it one weekend or multiple weekends that we can choose from?

Does anybody know when they're sending out decision emails for OOS? The wait is killing me :dead:

Does anybody know when they're sending out decision emails for OOS? The wait is killing me :dead:
They said on my interview day that it would be February 1st at the latest. I'm not expecting anything until then or even later since they had that snowstorm basically because I don't want to get my hopes up. I'd rather be surprised by finding out early than frantic because I haven't heard!

Sent from my Pixel XL using SDN mobile

I got an IS interview invite late this morning! Has anybody else heard anything?

Congrats on the interview!
Did you receive an email for the interview invite?

Congrats on the interview!
Did you receive an email for the interview invite?
Yep, via email! I was given a specific time and date, no choices. They did say if you couldn’t make the scheduled time to call a phone number ASAP to figure something out.

Received an invite today as well via email! Thanks for the replies

IMG_8401.gif

Reactions: 6 users
I didn't receive my interview invite email until like 4:44 PM so maybe they send out in the evening once the school closes!

Reactions: 2 users
OOS Acceptance! Check your emails!

Reactions: 4 users
Accepted OOS!!! This was my top school and I've never wanted anything more in my life than this I'm crying so many happy tears

Reactions: 7 users
OOS accepted!!! Crying tears of joy while eating pizza

Reactions: 6 users