-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Mizzou c/o 2023
Started by emlady09
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Dang 🙁 At least we know now I guess - thanks for the update!I spoke with admissions yesterday and was told that we would hear back by today. It seems like it will either be additional invites if all spots werent filled or rejections for OOS :/
They're really keepin us on edge 🤣
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
FWIW, my rejection from Mizzou came on a Saturday night two years ago..good stuff..
Just got the email. Rejected OOS 🙁
When did everyone receive their emails? I'm frantically refreshing my email awaiting anything!!
I received mine at 5:44 PM Eastern time! Are you IS or OOS? I know IS are supposed to hear back at a later dateWhen did everyone receive their emails? I'm frantically refreshing my email awaiting anything!!
I received mine at 5:44 PM Eastern time! Are you IS or OOS? I know IS are supposed to hear back at a later date
OOS, still nothing.
I feel like its not really cool that they don't do file reviews considering they make you even pay an extra fee for processing ....
You didn’t have to apply if you don’t like their policies.I feel like its not really cool that they don't do file reviews considering they make you even pay an extra fee for processing ....

thanks for that 👍You didn’t have to apply if you don’t like their policies.![]()
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Rejected OOS as well. Good luck to everyone else!
rejected, OOS
yuriaru
Full Member
I have an interview this Sat and I’m staying at Courtyard Columbia. Anyone have any recommendations getting to the campus from there? I was just gonna Lyft if there were no other easier options!
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
It’s like a 10 minute drive! My boyfriend and I have a rental car and it’s a quick drive.I have an interview this Sat and I’m staying at Courtyard Columbia. Anyone have any recommendations getting to the campus from there? I was just gonna Lyft if there were no other easier options!
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
yuriaru
Full Member
What time is your interview? We could drop you on our way out of town.
Thank you for offering! My interview time is at 8:15am (it’s early so if you can’t, I totally understand!)
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
It works! I tried to direct message you but it won’t let me. I’m not sure how else to get into contact with you lolThank you for offering! My interview time is at 8:15am (it’s early so if you can’t, I totally understand!)
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
members need to check the box in their contacts setting to accept conversations from members for private messaging. 🙂
Bkr0202
Full Member
Sorry totally random and potentially really awkward, but did we just meet on the plane??Thank you for offering! My interview time is at 8:15am (it’s early so if you can’t, I totally understand!)
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Sent from my Pixel XL using SDN mobile
yuriaru
Full Member
Sorry totally random and potentially really awkward, but did we just meet on the plane??
Sent from my Pixel XL using SDN mobile
If you can PM me, we can possibly meet up 🙂
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
I have an interview on Sunday, and I changed my flight to this morning because of the storm (though as a person who goes to school in St. Louis, I'm a little skeptical about how bad this is really going to be - they always overestimate snowstorms out there); but I'm SO GLAD I switched my flight because theres a KITTEN at my gate with me!! It's probably about 2-4 months old and it's the cutest thing ever, playing around and acting ridiculous 😍
Does anyone know how hard it is to apply for in state tuition after the first year and what the chances of getting approved are? On the information sheet they gave us it sounded pretty difficult.
It's easy. Everyone who does it (which is essentially all the OOS people) gets it.Does anyone know how hard it is to apply for in state tuition after the first year and what the chances of getting approved are? On the information sheet they gave us it sounded pretty difficult.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Strix
Full Member
No, and I don’t think we’ll get notified until next month.Any IS appicants heard anything about interviews yet?
Does anybody know when IS interviews tend to be? Is it one weekend or multiple weekends that we can choose from?
morganjanai
Full Member
Does anybody know when they're sending out decision emails for OOS? The wait is killing me 
Bkr0202
Full Member
They said on my interview day that it would be February 1st at the latest. I'm not expecting anything until then or even later since they had that snowstorm basically because I don't want to get my hopes up. I'd rather be surprised by finding out early than frantic because I haven't heard!Does anybody know when they're sending out decision emails for OOS? The wait is killing me![]()
Sent from my Pixel XL using SDN mobile
Emvólio_Epistímonas
Full Member
Just now got the IS interview invite for 2/25 via email. There was not a choice of dates.
Strix
Full Member
Yep, via email! I was given a specific time and date, no choices. They did say if you couldn’t make the scheduled time to call a phone number ASAP to figure something out.Congrats on the interview!
Did you receive an email for the interview invite?
Don't worry, it's killing me too !!Does anybody know when they're sending out decision emails for OOS? The wait is killing me![]()
Don't worry, it's killing me too !!
SOON!!
Ironic how "I'm Going Slightly Mad" by Queen began playing in the distance as I refreshed my email page 😵SOON!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i can't stop refreshing !!!
Same!!!!!
OOS Acceptance! Check your emails!