Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I totally forgot about that part 😳. So in that case it would pertain to JJ instead.
Anyone else think this is a valid theory?
Sounds accurate to me.
lynch jj
Sent from my DROID RAZR using SDN Mobile
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I totally forgot about that part 😳. So in that case it would pertain to JJ instead.
Anyone else think this is a valid theory?
I'm sorry but things aren't adding up. I'm just going with what I know (and acknowledge that it could be way off base).Ugh, guys, I am NOT a wolf/the killer rabbit. Please do not lynch me. I have a pretty important role that you want to keep around. I know it's easy to say that, but I'll reveal my role if I have to. I'd just rather not quite yet.
Out of curiosity, why didn't you share this info when you voted for zany? At best it would have increased our index of suspicion, and at worst it would have given us 3 other players to investigate/block/newterize/what-have-you.
I'm sorry but things aren't adding up. I'm just going with what I know (and acknowledge that it could be way off base).
Can anyone vouch for you? Or do you have an alternate theory as to why the rabbit was not out and about the night after you were newterized?
(I am still awake at 2am because my dog is NOT enjoying the wind/blizzard currently covering the state of Iowa)
To answer an earlier question, yes, being a newt does block night actions. But I didn't have any night actions to be blocked!
I can see where this bandwagon is headed. When is the deadline for the lynch?
***********************************
Boo.
Ahh, people, people, people. Mods, I'm trying to respond to your PM, but none of them are going through. Or if they are, they aren't going through on my end. Getting a database error.
**********************************
Hi guys. PMs don't appear to be going through. Just wanted to apologize to everyone and the mods- I've had a really rough week and then found out last night a really close friend committed suicide yesterday. I feel really bad about not being active, I hope you all can understand. Go villagers👍
Hi guys. PMs don't appear to be going through. Just wanted to apologize to everyone and the mods- I've had a really rough week and then found out last night a really close friend committed suicide yesterday. I feel really bad about not being active, I hope you all can understand. Go villagers👍
Hi guys. PMs don't appear to be going through. Just wanted to apologize to everyone and the mods- I've had a really rough week and then found out last night a really close friend committed suicide yesterday. I feel really bad about not being active, I hope you all can understand. Go villagers👍
vote tally
jj - 5 (orca, cuit, FFM, jam, kaydubs)
![]()
Alright, I'll reveal my role, but hope that someone can protect me. I am Patsy, Arthur's servant. Arthur cannot die while I still live. By protecting me, you protect us both.
I have not told anyone this role because I haven't had a reason to trust anyone. So I don't think anyone can vouch for me. And I don't have an alternate theory as to why the rabbit didn't attack, I have no idea. But I am Patsy, a villager, and it's best to keep me alive.
Does Arthur even know who you are? Do you know who Arthur is? A simple yes or no will suffice for the second question.
Sent from my DROID RAZR using SDN Mobile
I have no idea if Arthur knows who I am, but I do not know who Arthur is. I was only told that I'm Arthur's servant and he cannot die while I still live. I was hoping to try to find him with an investigatory item, but the only item I've received the whole was the shrubbery, which I immediately sent to nyanko because she was blocked by the Knights of Ni at the time.
Don't you think that's odd? That you wouldn't be able to communicate with Arthur? And you could have been converted, despite starting out as Patsy, the villager.
I'm sorry, but there are still a lot of gaps. No rabbit last night, and you were the newt. Its all a little suspect.
Sent from my DROID RAZR using SDN Mobile
What does everyone - especially those who started/are leading JJ's lynch -- think of Kaydubs' joining the bandwagon? Doesn't it make it at least suspicious that Kaydubs, whose death was so desired up to this point, wants JJ to be lynched???
The lack of communication seems odd. JJ...were you allowed to contact anyone outside of your location group?
No, I wasn't. I don't know why that seems odd, I feel like it's a common game mechanic.
Look, I am Patsy. You know that role has to exist in this game. If I were converted, I would not be the rabbit, since those attacks have been occurring since the beginning of the game. So lynching me based on the fact that I was turned into a newt, and therefore my actions were blocked, and the fact that there wasn't a rabbit attack last night doesn't make logical sense.
I still want to know the answer to this...
Okay, whatever. I'm obviously going to be lynched because people are here and reading the thread but no one is changing their vote. No one is saying much of anything, really. Even though I've given compelling reasoning for why I'm not a wolf.
When I'm lynched, and you all find out that I'm Patsy, 1) I will lay a huge fat "I told you so" all over this thread and 2) take a good look at those who voted for me and then never even questioned it.
Thanks to MrsSOV, the only one who seemingly even read my arguements. Because I haven't seen a single person respond to the fact that I cannot have started out as a villager AND be the rabbit. And we all know that Patsy has to be role.
This is what I see
1) there could have been a conversion (possibly you) or
2) you're completely lying about the role, and you're the newterized rabid rabbit or
3) you've been set up by the wolves to make it seem as though you're the rabbit but you're really just Patsy
hmmm
vote tally
jj - 5 (cuit, FFM, jam, kaydubs, SNS)
FTB 1 (orca)
![]()
Erm...you missed me...I waffled before orca
saw the same thing twice... confused me.
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.