-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Monty Python and the Holy Grail Official WW game thread
Started by StartingoverVet
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Just heard from a reliable source that FTB appeared to be an amphibian upon investigation. Since I firmly believe that zany, the frog, was a wolf and right now I kind of believe jj...
unlynch jj
Lynch FTB

I've got my eye on you, jj!
Sent from my DROID RAZR using SDN Mobile
unlynch jj
Lynch FTB

I've got my eye on you, jj!
Sent from my DROID RAZR using SDN Mobile
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Cannot be an accessory to the lynch of (possibly) innocent lives...lynch Kaydubs
This is WAR, peacock!
You can't make an omelette without crackin' some eggs!
vote tally
jj - 1 (cuit)
FTB 4 (orca, SnS, JJ, FFM, jam)
kaydubs 1 (MrsSOV)
jj - 1 (cuit)
FTB 4 (orca, SnS, JJ, FFM, jam)
kaydubs 1 (MrsSOV)
Last edited:
voting closed... results pending...
yo, I unlynched JJ. just sayin'
JJ is a newt.
JJ is a wolf.
JJ is a rabbit
JJ is Patsy
JJ is an amphibian.
Lynch JJ....lynch JJ ...lynch JJ.
No. Says JJ
No. Says Mrs SOV
Lynch FTB
Lynch FTB
Lynch FTB
Lynch FTB
Lynch FTB.
Lynch kaydubs?
Voting closed.
Did I miss anything? Certainly not anything relevant.
You have voted to Lynch FTB. Unfortunately for you, FTB is not in a mood to be lynched. No one has been lynched.
It is Night 10 ... PMs by 9pm (or like yesterday, if you get them in right away we can go back to voting...cause this is fun
)
There are STILL 13 players left in the game
Camelot
3-kaydubs
2- TT
MrsSOV - Prince ==> ???
Castle Gateway
jjohnston
FTB
Cave of Caerbannog
Orca2011
SNS
Jamr0ckin
Aaaaaarrrrgggg
FFM
kakuru
French Castle
swingnsave
equineconstant
Bridge of Death
Cuitl - Sir Not Appearing in this Film ===> ???
Gorge of Eternal Peril
<condemned - no longer in use>
Castle Anthrax
<destroyed due to low morals>
On the cutting room floor (= dead)
The LIS, village witch
Orcagirl, Sir Hector, the Unworthy
WS, Concorde
Samoa, Knights who say Ni
Dyachei Dr. Winston
PetPony Soothsayer
JDH Guy de Lombaird, French castleowner
DocE the horny nun
that redhead mod killed and role reassigned if necessary
nyanko cartsperson of the dead
nstarz 3 headed knight ==> 1 headed knight
abbercadaver Tim the enchanter
lissarae06 Historian
zanydogz frog
WTF Moose/Llama
foxhunter Sir Bedevere
Nohika Page
Hedgie Roger, the shrubber
As per usual, I will update post #1 with the link to the writeup[/QUOTE]
JJ is a wolf.
JJ is a rabbit
JJ is Patsy
JJ is an amphibian.
Lynch JJ....lynch JJ ...lynch JJ.
No. Says JJ
No. Says Mrs SOV
Lynch FTB
Lynch FTB
Lynch FTB
Lynch FTB
Lynch FTB.
Lynch kaydubs?
Voting closed.
Did I miss anything? Certainly not anything relevant.
You have voted to Lynch FTB. Unfortunately for you, FTB is not in a mood to be lynched. No one has been lynched.
It is Night 10 ... PMs by 9pm (or like yesterday, if you get them in right away we can go back to voting...cause this is fun
)There are STILL 13 players left in the game
Camelot
3-kaydubs
2- TT
MrsSOV - Prince ==> ???
Castle Gateway
jjohnston
FTB
Cave of Caerbannog
Orca2011
SNS
Jamr0ckin
Aaaaaarrrrgggg
FFM
kakuru
French Castle
swingnsave
equineconstant
Bridge of Death
Cuitl - Sir Not Appearing in this Film ===> ???
Gorge of Eternal Peril
<condemned - no longer in use>
Castle Anthrax
<destroyed due to low morals>
On the cutting room floor (= dead)
As per usual, I will update post #1 with the link to the writeup[/QUOTE]
yo, I unlynched JJ. just sayin'
If you are going to really mean to unlynch someone...don't combine it with a joke lynch.
fine fine. I'll remember next time.
If you are going to really mean to unlynch someone...don't combine it with a joke lynch.

*******************
******************
******************
[/QUOTE]JJ is a newt.
JJ is a wolf.
JJ is a rabbit
JJ is Patsy
JJ is an amphibian.
Lynch JJ....lynch JJ ...lynch JJ.
No. Says JJ
No. Says Mrs SOV
Lynch FTB
Lynch FTB
Lynch FTB
Lynch FTB
Lynch FTB.
Lynch kaydubs?
Voting closed.
Did I miss anything? Certainly not anything relevant.
You have voted to Lynch FTB. Unfortunately for you, FTB is not in a mood to be lynched. No one has been lynched.
It is Night 10 ... PMs by 9pm (or like yesterday, if you get them in right away we can go back to voting...cause this is fun)
There are STILL 13 players left in the game

alllllllrighty then.
only missing 2 PMs... well done. hopefully those will come soon....
looking to be an interesting night.
Mods are happy.
looking to be an interesting night.
Mods are happy.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
only missing 2 PMs... well done. hopefully those will come soon....
looking to be an interesting night.
Mods are happy.
This scares me
1 more PM and we are set... 
I am going to start sending out results..... because the last PM can't change the results I am sending.....
AS USUAL>>>>>>> Do NOT discuss PMs UNTIL I have posted the official results on the thread.
Update: Freaking SDN messaging system is CRAPOLA today... having trouble getting out results.
I am going to start sending out results..... because the last PM can't change the results I am sending.....
AS USUAL>>>>>>> Do NOT discuss PMs UNTIL I have posted the official results on the thread.
Update: Freaking SDN messaging system is CRAPOLA today... having trouble getting out results.
Last edited:
only missing 2 PMs... well done. hopefully those will come soon....
looking to be an interesting night.
Mods are happy.

fell asleep after my last post, but if it wasn't pretty clear that ftb is bad news by not getting lynched, she's the autocrat I was asking about. autocrat = bad pretty much i'm guessing.
in case something happens, i also have suspicions based in information about sns. but not 100%.
in case something happens, i also have suspicions based in information about sns. but not 100%.
1 more PM and we are set...
I am going to start sending out results..... because the last PM can't change the results I am sending.....
AS USUAL>>>>>>> Do NOT discuss PMs UNTIL I have posted the official results on the thread.
Update: Freaking SDN messaging system is CRAPOLA today... having trouble getting out results.
What's been going on with that? The world's ending....that does not mean SDN needs to start shenanigans early!
There is nothing more annoying than a job ½ done (or 2/3 done, or ¾ done), just sitting there reminding everyone things are incomplete. Mods especially do not like loose ends lying around. So when you have a player with only 1 limb, it can be quite annoying. And for some reason, the villagers have left their job undone…. For several days and nights, they have left Kaydubs roam the land, not lynching her, not even trying to kill her at night anymore. Why? Because it wasn't working? I mean you had cut off 3 out of 4 limbs. Why would you stop there? Why? Why? (I don't want to hear your lame answers, so don't bother). Even freaking dead Ghosts were putting in comments (dangerously close to strategizing) which were probably wrong as well.
Anyway, Kaydubs is a fecking wolf. Kills people… you know. You lynched her and cut off 2 of her limbs, and you got another one with a cow catapult. Finally, last night, the villagers launched another cow, and somehow, the fates decided to smile on the villagers and the cow was set to kill once again. Wouldn't have expected the catapult to kill 3 out of 4 nights… but stranger things have happened.
So what do y'all think happened. Well…. Kaydubs lost another limb. What did you expect to happen? I will tell you one thing.. she ain't dead. That's right.. .Kaydubs, The Black Knight, a wolf is invincible. Ha ha ha. Poor villagers. All the world is aligned against them. Don't you feel sorry for them.
But since you have managed to "delete" kaydubs 4 legs, there are consequences (like me actually telling you the role…😉. First off, Kaydubs vote will no longer count in any votes. But she can certainly vote, it is a free country you know. Secondly, Kaydubs can no longer kill any villagers. I mean, what is she going to do, "bleed on you?". Third, she will not count as a wolf for purposes of being left alive. In essence you have emasculated the poor man(woman – very confusing this gender stuff between roles and real life). Kaydubs can continue to strategize and talk to her fellow wolves, but otherwise she is pretty toothless. Why I am giving you so much information for once? Don't worry, I haven't gone soft, just a function of the role.
Now we can move on to older, less exciting things. Someone probably became a newt last night. Plus there was an injurious grenade launch.
Ah, but there is another interesting piece of info. The rabbit has returned! Definitive sighting of a rabbit attack, the lucky victim escaped fatal wounds, but there is no question a rabbit was involved..
Finally, the villagers didn't escape without any fatalities though. The JJ question is answered for good. JJohnston, Patsy, King Arthur's trusted servant was killed. Stomped on by a one-legged knight right before she got hit by a cow. I am sure King Arthur wishes you would have tried that a night or two earlier. He feels quite naked and vulnerable without his servant knocking coconuts together at his side.
Very pleased with the indecision and waffling in the last lynch vote. Let's see more of THAT!!!!!
It is Day 11 ... Lynch vote time.. Setting a 9:30pm deadline.. but I am guessing we can end it early, if most of you participate.
There are STILL 12 players left in the game, but only 11 of them really count.
Camelot
kaydubs - The Black Knight, formerly a wolf, now a eunich.
2- TT
MrsSOV - Prince ==> ???
Castle Gateway
FTB
Cuitl - Sir Not Appearing in this Film ===> ???
Cave of Caerbannog
Orca2011
SNS
Jamr0ckin
Aaaaaarrrrgggg
FFM
kakuru
French Castle
swingnsave
Bridge of Death
equineconstant
Gorge of Eternal Peril
<condemned - no longer in use>
Castle Anthrax
<destroyed due to low morals>
On the cutting room floor (= dead)
The LIS, village witch
Orcagirl, Sir Hector, the Unworthy
WS, Concorde
Samoa, Knights who say Ni
Dyachei Dr. Winston
PetPony Soothsayer
JDH Guy de Lombaird, French castleowner
DocE the horny nun
that redhead mod killed and role reassigned if necessary
nyanko cartsperson of the dead
nstarz 3 headed knight ==> 1 headed knight
abbercadaver Tim the enchanter
lissarae06 Historian
zanydogz frog
WTF Moose ====> Llama
foxhunter Sir Bedevere
Nohika Page
Hedgie Roger, the shrubber
Jjohnston Patsy, Arthur's servant.
As per usual, I will update post #1 with the link to the writeup\
Anyway, Kaydubs is a fecking wolf. Kills people… you know. You lynched her and cut off 2 of her limbs, and you got another one with a cow catapult. Finally, last night, the villagers launched another cow, and somehow, the fates decided to smile on the villagers and the cow was set to kill once again. Wouldn't have expected the catapult to kill 3 out of 4 nights… but stranger things have happened.
So what do y'all think happened. Well…. Kaydubs lost another limb. What did you expect to happen? I will tell you one thing.. she ain't dead. That's right.. .Kaydubs, The Black Knight, a wolf is invincible. Ha ha ha. Poor villagers. All the world is aligned against them. Don't you feel sorry for them.
But since you have managed to "delete" kaydubs 4 legs, there are consequences (like me actually telling you the role…😉. First off, Kaydubs vote will no longer count in any votes. But she can certainly vote, it is a free country you know. Secondly, Kaydubs can no longer kill any villagers. I mean, what is she going to do, "bleed on you?". Third, she will not count as a wolf for purposes of being left alive. In essence you have emasculated the poor man(woman – very confusing this gender stuff between roles and real life). Kaydubs can continue to strategize and talk to her fellow wolves, but otherwise she is pretty toothless. Why I am giving you so much information for once? Don't worry, I haven't gone soft, just a function of the role.
Now we can move on to older, less exciting things. Someone probably became a newt last night. Plus there was an injurious grenade launch.
Ah, but there is another interesting piece of info. The rabbit has returned! Definitive sighting of a rabbit attack, the lucky victim escaped fatal wounds, but there is no question a rabbit was involved..
Finally, the villagers didn't escape without any fatalities though. The JJ question is answered for good. JJohnston, Patsy, King Arthur's trusted servant was killed. Stomped on by a one-legged knight right before she got hit by a cow. I am sure King Arthur wishes you would have tried that a night or two earlier. He feels quite naked and vulnerable without his servant knocking coconuts together at his side.
Very pleased with the indecision and waffling in the last lynch vote. Let's see more of THAT!!!!!
It is Day 11 ... Lynch vote time.. Setting a 9:30pm deadline.. but I am guessing we can end it early, if most of you participate.
There are STILL 12 players left in the game, but only 11 of them really count.
Camelot
kaydubs - The Black Knight, formerly a wolf, now a eunich.
2- TT
MrsSOV - Prince ==> ???
Castle Gateway
FTB
Cuitl - Sir Not Appearing in this Film ===> ???
Cave of Caerbannog
Orca2011
SNS
Jamr0ckin
Aaaaaarrrrgggg
FFM
kakuru
French Castle
swingnsave
Bridge of Death
equineconstant
Gorge of Eternal Peril
<condemned - no longer in use>
Castle Anthrax
<destroyed due to low morals>
On the cutting room floor (= dead)
As per usual, I will update post #1 with the link to the writeup\
tis but a scratch. Gosh, villagers 
you couldn't even fight me in a fair duel. you kept launching fecking cows at me.
What was the reasoning for lynching FTB yesterday? I must have missed the argument for FTB, all I saw was switching.
There wasn't really an argument that I was aware of. I honestly did it because I have nothing on her and I feel like she generally contributes a bit more. And then I think it was Jam who said she had been informed that FTB was an amphibian which made her think along the lines of frog.
Lynchy Lynchy
I just noticed something funny in the dead players list...hedgie was the shrubber. 

I just noticed something funny in the dead players list...hedgie was the shrubber.![]()
👍 good one

I just noticed something funny in the dead players list...hedgie was the shrubber.![]()
👍
Sorry I was wrong about you, jjohnston... it made sense with the info 🙁 But now I'm wondering if my original scenario (swings = killer rabbit, so when killer rabbit = newt no rabbit kills occur) was right after all. But despite this suspicious coincidence -- yesterday's lynch results seem to be a more solid lead right now.
So lynch FTB.
I'm going to go crash for a few hours. My dog kept me awake all night because of the blizzard so I am basically a zombie right now 😴.
So lynch FTB.
I'm going to go crash for a few hours. My dog kept me awake all night because of the blizzard so I am basically a zombie right now 😴.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sorry I was wrong about you, jjohnston... it made sense with the info 🙁 But now I'm wondering if my original scenario (swings = killer rabbit, so when killer rabbit = newt no rabbit kills occur) was right after all. But despite this suspicious coincidence -- yesterday's lynch results seem to be a more solid lead right now.
So lynch FTB.
I'm going to go crash for a few hours. My dog kept me awake all night because of the blizzard so I am basically a zombie right now 😴.
I thought your point before was that jj was the newt, and that's why you voted that way. Why are you saying swings was a newt now? Are there multiple witches running around?
lynch votes
FTB 1 (cuitl)
Lynch deadline.. 9:30pm EST.
Let's get a lynchin!
FTB 1 (cuitl)
Lynch deadline.. 9:30pm EST.
Let's get a lynchin!
*******************
Lynch the cold and flu
*******************
Lynch the cold and flu
*******************
lynch cuit - WITCH
lynch votes
FTB 1 (cuitl)
Cold and Flu 2 (DVMD, SOV)
Cuit 0 (kaydubs)
Lynch deadline.. 9:30pm EST.
Let's get a lynchin!
FTB 1 (cuitl)
Cold and Flu 2 (DVMD, SOV)
Cuit 0 (kaydubs)
Lynch deadline.. 9:30pm EST.
Let's get a lynchin!
*********************
Lynch working in the cold and snow brrrr not looking forward to tonight. -20 F wind chill.
**********************
Lynch working in the cold and snow brrrr not looking forward to tonight. -20 F wind chill.

**********************
*********************
Welp. I knew that was coming. Didn't have much choice but to reveal myself though. Oh well. Go villagers!!!
*********************
Welp. I knew that was coming. Didn't have much choice but to reveal myself though. Oh well. Go villagers!!!
*********************
lynch votes
FTB 1 (cuitl)
Cold and Flu 2 (DVMD, SOV)
Cuit 0 (kaydubs)
Working in the cold/snow 1 (wolfspeaker)
Lynch deadline.. 9:30pm EST.
Let's get a lynchin! I WANT MORE VOTES BY ACTIVE PLAYERS....
FTB 1 (cuitl)
Cold and Flu 2 (DVMD, SOV)
Cuit 0 (kaydubs)
Working in the cold/snow 1 (wolfspeaker)
Lynch deadline.. 9:30pm EST.
Let's get a lynchin! I WANT MORE VOTES BY ACTIVE PLAYERS....
lynch swings for now, I'm sure I'll check in again sooner than I should. One more take-home final to finish...
I'm still not sure. Cuit, swings, ???
Where is the darn directors chair when you need it...
Where is the darn directors chair when you need it...
lynch votes
FTB 1 (cuitl)
Cold and Flu 2 (DVMD, SOV)
Cuit 0 (kaydubs)
Working in the cold/snow 1 (wolfspeaker)
Lynch deadline.. 9:30pm EST.
Let's get a lynchin! I WANT MORE VOTES BY ACTIVE PLAYERS....
I like that dead and non-players count more than me 🙂
lynch votes
FTB 1 (cuitl)
swings 1 (EC)
Cuit 0 (kaydubs)
------------------
Cold and Flu 2 (DVMD, SOV)
Working in the cold/snow 1 (wolfspeaker)
Lynch deadline.. 9:30pm EST.
Let's get a lynchin! I WANT MORE VOTES BY ACTIVE PLAYERS....
FTB 1 (cuitl)
swings 1 (EC)
Cuit 0 (kaydubs)
------------------
Cold and Flu 2 (DVMD, SOV)
Working in the cold/snow 1 (wolfspeaker)
Lynch deadline.. 9:30pm EST.
Let's get a lynchin! I WANT MORE VOTES BY ACTIVE PLAYERS....
lynch FTB
It's weird she hasn't been around, but I know she has a lot going on. Still a red flag to me that she wasn't lynched last time. Maybe it takes 2 lynches?
It's weird she hasn't been around, but I know she has a lot going on. Still a red flag to me that she wasn't lynched last time. Maybe it takes 2 lynches?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
**********************
Lynch people who make my WW feel awkward
🤣 🤣
**************************
Lynch people who make my WW feel awkward
🤣 🤣
**************************
I'm a newt again 😡
blah blah oppressive feudal lords yadda yadda unjustly derived power etc. etc.
lynch sns
"soldier of oppression" was clearly a bad thing when it was said about kaydubs, so i'm assuming that sns is also bad news
lynch sns
"soldier of oppression" was clearly a bad thing when it was said about kaydubs, so i'm assuming that sns is also bad news
lynch votes
FTB 2 (cuitl, FFM)
swings 1 (EC)
SnS 1 (kakurubird)
Cuit 0 (kaydubs)
------------------
Cold and Flu 2 (DVMD, SOV)
Working in the cold/snow 1 (wolfspeaker)
Lynch deadline.. 9:30pm EST.
Let's get a lynchin!
FTB 2 (cuitl, FFM)
swings 1 (EC)
SnS 1 (kakurubird)
Cuit 0 (kaydubs)
------------------
Cold and Flu 2 (DVMD, SOV)
Working in the cold/snow 1 (wolfspeaker)
Lynch deadline.. 9:30pm EST.
Let's get a lynchin!
blah blah oppressive feudal lords yadda yadda unjustly derived power etc. etc.
lynch sns
"soldier of oppression" was clearly a bad thing when it was said about kaydubs, so i'm assuming that sns is also bad news
Ok, that sounds pretty clear-cut to me. unlynch swings, lynch SnS
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 100K
