MPH 2020: Applied, Accepted, Rejected, Waitlisted

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hi, your stats look really great!

I have very similar stats to yours and was offered a full-ride merit scholarship for the DME program (which I think they offer based on just your gpa and gre scores though I'm not sure), so I'm very confused!

I know the program is quite small, so it's possible that if you applied after the priority deadline, that the program was filled? I applied for the Dec 15 deadline, but I know they ended up extending it to Jan 15.

Thank you! :) I applied on Dec 15 and was under review Jan 13.

I truly do not understand what it could be, but this has made me realize that I actually was really considering GWU so it's a huge disappointment. I don't see how it could be anything other than a rejection at this point.

I've also noticed that I stopped receiving GWSPH emails around February...

Members don't see this ad.

There is no set answer for this. It could be just about any amount of money. I would politely follow up and ask for information about the training grant, both in terms of what it offers and what is expected from you to receive and maintain it.
Thanks! I ended up getting an email about it I just think it took a while to get the official offer together but it was for 50% tuition year 1 and potentially year 2 as well! Really excited because this is the first competitive funding I've gotten -- for people still waiting: it's not too late to get funding!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
[Advice] MPH Program- Columbia vs. Emory?

Hi all,
I was accepted into both Emory and Columbia's HPM program for the upcoming year and I am trying to decide where to go. Any advice/opinions?

I did not receive financial aid from either program (big bummer). I'm looking to most likely get my PhD after my masters, but that is still TBD. Toss ups include the fact that Emory is by the CDC and has a mental health certificate (which I am interested in specializing in), while Columbia is in NYC and is *Columbia.*

Thoughts? Thanks in advance.

Hi - I am having the same exact decision to make between Emory and Columbia! I was accepted into Global Health MPH at Emory and Pop Fam MPH at Columbia.
If you have any thoughts about this too, please let me know what you all think :)

Emory (Global Health MPH)
Pros
- Emory is by the CDC (somewhere I would love to work.. potentially), great opportunity
- Nice atmosphere, great program for me

Cons
- Emory is far away from home (travel costs)
- Don't know much about Atlanta (and accounting for the current situation with COVID-19, I feel like any kind of uncertainty right now is something I'd like to avoid)
- I would like to do the Complex Humanitarian Emergencies (CHE) certificate, but it is really competitive (I don't think I'd get it based on my lack of experience and such)

Columbia (Population and Family Health MPH)
Pros
- New York City is the headquarters of many international NGOs/UN and will be good for connections to UNICEF, WHO, etc (it's my dream to somehow consult or work for one of those)
- I am planning to do the Public Health and Humanitarian Action (PHHA) certificate, and have already talked with certain professors in it - seems like a really good fit for me
- I know NYC well and it will also be easy to go home (my parents live in NY, 1hr train ride)

Cons
- NYC is really expensive
- Unsure that I actually be able to get a job with an international NGO just because I am in NYC/Columbia - probably very competitive and ya...
- Big school of public health, less individual support (or so I hear?)

I am also thinking about pursuing PhD eventually (probably in Epi) just because I think I'd like to go into academia. But this is contingent on how my experience with the MPH goes!

I know this was a lot, but it would be so so much help if you have anything to say about this!!! Thanks in advance! :)

Thank you! :) I applied on Dec 15 and was under review Jan 13.

I truly do not understand what it could be, but this has made me realize that I actually was really considering GWU so it's a huge disappointment. I don't see how it could be anything other than a rejection at this point.

I've also noticed that I stopped receiving GWSPH emails around February...

hey! Keep waiting or send an email to their admissions because I was waiting and waiting and didn’t hear anything. As soon as I sent them an email I got a notification that I was accepted! You still have a chance! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
Hi - I am having the same exact decision to make between Emory and Columbia! I was accepted into Global Health MPH at Emory and Pop Fam MPH at Columbia.
If you have any thoughts about this too, please let me know what you all think :)

Emory (Global Health MPH)
Pros
- Emory is by the CDC (somewhere I would love to work.. potentially), great opportunity
- Nice atmosphere, great program for me

Cons
- Emory is far away from home (travel costs)
- Don't know much about Atlanta (and accounting for the current situation with COVID-19, I feel like any kind of uncertainty right now is something I'd like to avoid)
- I would like to do the Complex Humanitarian Emergencies (CHE) certificate, but it is really competitive (I don't think I'd get it based on my lack of experience and such)

Columbia (Population and Family Health MPH)
Pros
- New York City is the headquarters of many international NGOs/UN and will be good for connections to UNICEF, WHO, etc (it's my dream to somehow consult or work for one of those)
- I am planning to do the Public Health and Humanitarian Action (PHHA) certificate, and have already talked with certain professors in it - seems like a really good fit for me
- I know NYC well and it will also be easy to go home (my parents live in NY, 1hr train ride)

Cons
- NYC is really expensive
- Unsure that I actually be able to get a job with an international NGO just because I am in NYC/Columbia - probably very competitive and ya...
- Big school of public health, less individual support (or so I hear?)

I am also thinking about pursuing PhD eventually (probably in Epi) just because I think I'd like to go into academia. But this is contingent on how my experience with the MPH goes!

I know this was a lot, but it would be so so much help if you have anything to say about this!!! Thanks in advance! :)

Hey Kim! I can actually help you out a bit because I went to Emory for undergrad so I can tell you more about the school!

Emory and Atlanta in general are both amazing! There is TONS to do in Atlanta, it is very metropolitan like NYC. It also has more nature so its nice, you're in a city but with trees lol :) Housing is obviously a bit cheaper than in NYC.

Emory's public health program is awesome and the school is very heavy on science generally. That means that research opportunities are abound! Also, with a much smaller cohort, getting smaller classes and connections with professors is easier.

Also Atlanta is much more global than many people think. There are a LOT of global organizations and enterprises to work with besides the CDC.

Despite all my raving I still see all the positives to Columbia and am very heavily debating going there! But I hope that my info helps and please let me know if I can answer anything else.

Yeah, I think so. I haven't committed either but I am pretty much set on Columbia. However, because of this whole situation I am not sure if I should accept or defer by a year. I am quite worried about the travel ban, visa, etc...
Same. I am also thinking of deferring... and a lot of schools might continue online classes if the situation does not get better soon. I don't want to pay to full tuition for online education

Reactions: 4 users
Is anyone still waiting on Columbia HPM? I'm assuming it's a rejection but wondering if anyone else hasn't hear or if anyone has been notified of their rejection... thanks guys!

I'm also waiting! Applied to HPM and interviewed on March 2nd.

Has anyone who applied to Georgia State/GSU's MPH program for fall 2020 heard back anything?

May I ask is the tuition support considered to be need-based or merit-based scholarship? I'm also expecting some tuition support from Michigan. I emailed the admission office asking them about merit-based scholarships(Since I'm international applicant so not qualified for need-based), they suggested me to reach out to Nancy Francis, the program coordinator for such inquiries. It has been three days since I emailed the program coordinator and haven't heard back yet...
They didn't specify on the phone, so I'm not sure I would imagine that it's merit-based or a combination of the two because I have yet to receive a need-based scholarship that large. They said that they would send the official letter notice within the coming week but have gotten no word on it yet...

Do you guys think that if we have to do our fall semester online that schools will only charge us the MPH-online tuition (if they actually offer an online MPH program in the first place) and not the full on-campus tuition?

Reactions: 5 users
Same. I am also thinking of deferring... and a lot of schools might continue online classes if the situation does not get better soon. I don't want to pay to full tuition for online education
Maybe they will decrease the tuition if they switch to online?

PLEASE consider signing the Johns Hopkins student >>petition<< to reduce tuition during these crazy times.
We understand the need for fully online instruction, but need a decrease in cost. Help us out and share your schools petition!

Members don't see this ad :)
NYU is hyper-aggressive about making money for the school via masters programs, and also a controversial MPH program that even the faculty admitted wasn't up to par:

A word of caution to anyone considering the Cross-Continental MPH at NYU.

Obviously, NYU dropped the GRE requirement in order to get more people to apply to the program as due to the coronavirus outbreak, people are shying away from applying just because New York is in the news. Personally, I'd consider other online programs as well as there is a good chance they'll be online. Schools aren't dropping the GRE because the test is worthless, but rather if applicants to their school have dropped due to whatever factors.

Also, if a big important part of the MPH is getting an practicum, externship, whatever, that might be much harder to do in areas hard hit by the coronavirus and you'd be graduating with a reduced experience. If you're doing a very expensive NYU MPH degree with an externship, without even being in New York . . . very different experience.

BU was NOT going to refund or pro-rate students who paid for their rooms and board at the university this Spring, though they were ordered to leave due to Coronavirus, and only recently came to some sort of compromise (apparently students who paid for the meal plan wouldn't get a refund so BU was literally eating their lunch or at least stole their lunch money!), I wouldn't trust BU with regards to trying to do an MPH there this fall due to the school's focus on the bottom-line over the students, if they stay all online, you'll have even more of a trouble beyond a high normal baseline level of difficulty with regards to getting externships and advising . . .

I was pushed away from the Cross-Continental MPH because of that post, but I don't think you should entirely discourage someone from NYU as a whole.

Just to give a bit more context to my perspective, NYU offers most classes online AND in-person for the benefit of flexibility. They have remote locations around the world that anyone enrolled is able to study at (i.e. home campus is NYU but you can spend a semester at Tel Aviv or Buenos Aires). If you're placed in a practicum abroad (which is encouraged for their Global Health concentration), you can continue your studies concurrently. Classes are offered in the evening for people who want to work 9-5 or continue their professional jobs.

Their admission office stated their cohort size is usually ~260 students, regardless of COVID-19 or not. "Because of ongoing disruptions to ETS testing centers around the world that are expected to continue, we are issuing a temporary blanket exemption to the GRE requirement for all fall 2020 applications to master's programs." This is their COVID-19 Update for admissions.

The GRE is losing value; its not just NYU looking for admissions. GRExit was a big conversation in my undergrad's career office last year. While the speculation is so that more students apply for money-making masters, there are also PhD programs that are dropping the requirement as well. I think undergraduate programs are way better at funneling money (especially at NYU: 60k tuition for four years instead of two years is a big difference).
A wave of graduate programs drops the GRE application requirement
Brown follows Princeton in letting departments decide whether to require the admissions test. Twenty-four of them opt out.

Most applications were already due before the breakout, anyways.

Reactions: 1 users
hey! Keep waiting or send an email to their admissions because I was waiting and waiting and didn’t hear anything. As soon as I sent them an email I got a notification that I was accepted! You still have a chance! :)

How did you word your email? I'm also awaiting a response from GWU and have called to ask about admissions processes during this time, and they told me they are functioning normally and I should hear a response within 4-6 weeks? (it's week 5 :( )

Same here - waiting to hear back about the institutional scholarship. Does accepting it now mean that I will accept the package as is and they won't consider me for the scholarship? Like you, my current aid is mostly loans as well.

I don't think accepting means they won't consider you for the institutional scholarship. It looks like you have to accept each aid offer individually. Like for one of my aid (REAL) I can either decline, accept, or reduce the amount. So if your aid offer is updated to include institutional scholarship I think you will just have to go back into OPUS and accept/decline that as well. At least that's my understanding.

Is anyone still waiting on Columbia HPM? I'm assuming it's a rejection but wondering if anyone else hasn't hear or if anyone has been notified of their rejection... thanks guys!
I'm also waiting! Applied to HPM and interviewed on March 2nd.

Have you emailed them asking about the status of your application? I was also waiting but for a different concentration.

I emailed them last week asking about mine and heard back this week that I got waitlisted.

Have you emailed them asking about the status of your application? I was also waiting but for a different concentration.

I emailed them last week asking about mine and heard back this week that I got waitlisted.
Did they email you saying you were waitlisted?

How did you word your email? I'm also awaiting a response from GWU and have called to ask about admissions processes during this time, and they told me they are functioning normally and I should hear a response within 4-6 weeks? (it's week 5 :( )
Really? Because I just emailed this afternoon and they said they have placed all admissions decisions on hold due to staff missing from spring break and COVID-19 changes. They hope to give us a decision by end of month now.....

It's week 11 for me lol

No I didn't, because I heard from my friends that they would usually make the decision about 20-30 days after interview. Because I was interviewed on March 2nd, so I decided to wait until next Tuesday. If nothing received, maybe I will email them at that time.

On my 9th day of quarantine (my live in boyfriend was showing symtoms, was denied a test, and has since recovered) and I have gone over this argument of Emory vs. Berkeley for EHS 10440934 times...

I'm from northern california and got my undergrad in the bay area, and I know that I would ultimately like to live in California long-term. I want to work in rural environmental health, specifically with environmental exposures in-utero in rural communities. Berkeley has a research center and a few professors who specialize in this research, and compounded with the location, familiarity, and in-state tuition it has been my top choice since I started this process. However, Emory offered me crazy financial aid that I am SO grateful for, which has bumped them up on my list. With Emory's outstanding name in public health and the option to not go into any more debt for an MPH, I am still holding on to Berkeley... is this naive?

Overall: Is it going to make a difference to employers in the future if I choose Berkeley over Emory or vice versa?

I really appreciate any insight! And even those who don't have insight, I appreciate you, too! Stay safe and 6ft apart yall!

On my 9th day of quarantine (my live in boyfriend was showing symtoms, was denied a test, and has since recovered) and I have gone over this argument of Emory vs. Berkeley for EHS 10440934 times...

I'm from northern california and got my undergrad in the bay area, and I know that I would ultimately like to live in California long-term. I want to work in rural environmental health, specifically with environmental exposures in-utero in rural communities. Berkeley has a research center and a few professors who specialize in this research, and compounded with the location, familiarity, and in-state tuition it has been my top choice since I started this process. However, Emory offered me crazy financial aid that I am SO grateful for, which has bumped them up on my list. With Emory's outstanding name in public health and the option to not go into any more debt for an MPH, I am still holding on to Berkeley... is this naive?

Overall: Is it going to make a difference to employers in the future if I choose Berkeley over Emory or vice versa?

I really appreciate any insight! And even those who don't have insight, I appreciate you, too! Stay safe and 6ft apart yall!
I mean Berkeley has CERCH... as well as extensive partnerships with the Salinas Valley... If you want to stay in CA, I would choose Cal. Plus, I would argue the Berkeley name has a larger cachet than Emory's...(not that it really matters but) Which professor are you interested in working with?

I was pushed away from the Cross-Continental MPH because of that post, but I don't think you should entirely discourage someone from NYU as a whole.

Maybe, but it isn't like NYU is a big name in public health in terms of publications and visibility, not that I put a lot into rankings (some schools I think are ranked too highly or too lowly), but tied for #37 with like 4 other schools and not being a big public health player makes sense. I think it matters that NYU is hyper-expensive, perhaps the only reason being is that the school is in New York.

Just to give a bit more context to my perspective, NYU offers most classes online AND in-person for the benefit of flexibility. They have remote locations around the world that anyone enrolled is able to study at (i.e. home campus is NYU but you can spend a semester at Tel Aviv or Buenos Aires). If you're placed in a practicum abroad (which is encouraged for their Global Health concentration), you can continue your studies concurrently. Classes are offered in the evening for people who want to work 9-5 or continue their professional jobs.

Given the poor quality of the Cross Continental program, I would look carefully at whatever "practicum abroad" the schools offers, ideally if students want to work in the US, albeit for an NGO that does international work, that practicum would be in the US, just a small amount of time spent abroad might not be a quality experience.

Their admission office stated their cohort size is usually ~260 students, regardless of COVID-19 or not. "Because of ongoing disruptions to ETS testing centers around the world that are expected to continue, we are issuing a temporary blanket exemption to the GRE requirement for all fall 2020 applications to master's programs." This is their COVID-19 Update for admissions.

Given that the COVID situation is evolving, I think it would be hard to predict what the incoming cohort of students is for NYU if students can still back out. If they already had their cohort of admitted students, then disruption to the testing centers wouldn't matter as much, but I'm thinking that students are possibly backing out of going to NYU, they are specifically trying to make it easier to apply for Fall 2020.

The GRE is losing value; its not just NYU looking for admissions. GRExit was a big conversation in my undergrad's career office last year. While the speculation is so that more students apply for money-making masters, there are also PhD programs that are dropping the requirement as well. I think undergraduate programs are way better at funneling money (especially at NYU: 60k tuition for four years instead of two years is a big difference).

Most applications were already due before the breakout, anyways.

Having enough PhD students is important for programs as well as they teach undergraduates and do research. Overall, I think the issue with NYU is that one of their MPH programs at the very least was poorly run, the school is overall not a public health powerhouse, the tuition is expensive, and a COVID outbreak stretching into July and August could wreak havoc with the school. If NYU had a standout reputation for public health, that would be good . . . but they seem to be a below average MPH program . . . one among many . . . their Continental program worked with controversial international governments, some of which are actively suppressing some of their own population, I have to wonder if the experiences in Tel Aviv and Buenos Aires are more about politics versus a real studying abroad public health experience.

They didn't specify on the phone, so I'm not sure I would imagine that it's merit-based or a combination of the two because I have yet to receive a need-based scholarship that large. They said that they would send the official letter notice within the coming week but have gotten no word on it yet...
Thanks! I am guessing they are also pretty late in sending out decisions on scholarships.

Maybe, but it isn't like NYU is a big name in public health in terms of publications and visibility, not that I put a lot into rankings (some schools I think are ranked too highly or too lowly), but tied for #37 with like 4 other schools and not being a big public health player makes sense. I think it matters that NYU is hyper-expensive, perhaps the only reason being is that the school is in New York.

Given the poor quality of the Cross Continental program, I would look carefully at whatever "practicum abroad" the schools offers, ideally if students want to work in the US, albeit for an NGO that does international work, that practicum would be in the US, just a small amount of time spent abroad might not be a quality experience.

Given that the COVID situation is evolving, I think it would be hard to predict what the incoming cohort of students is for NYU if students can still back out. If they already had their cohort of admitted students, then disruption to the testing centers wouldn't matter as much, but I'm thinking that students are possibly backing out of going to NYU, they are specifically trying to make it easier to apply for Fall 2020.

Having enough PhD students is important for programs as well as they teach undergraduates and do research. Overall, I think the issue with NYU is that one of their MPH programs at the very least was poorly run, the school is overall not a public health powerhouse, the tuition is expensive, and a COVID outbreak stretching into July and August could wreak havoc with the school. If NYU had a standout reputation for public health, that would be good . . . but they seem to be a below average MPH program . . . one among many . . . their Continental program worked with controversial international governments, some of which are actively suppressing some of their own population, I have to wonder if the experiences in Tel Aviv and Buenos Aires are more about politics versus a real studying abroad public health experience.
Furthermore, I don't think it helps that Columbia is 7 miles away from NYU.

Where did you attend for your MPH? You have a lot to say about NYU and BU but I’d love to hear about the curriculum and experience at your MPH program.

Any idea whether schools are planning to extend their deadline to commit to a program? I think most are on April 15, one I know of was May 1.

How much do you think the fall 2020 semester/incoming students will be affected by the COVID-19 situation? Are any of you seriously considering deferring a year, or changing plans because of this? Just wanted to see what people were thinking! I'm personally leaning towards just committing and getting the next 2 years done with, especially since I am not an international student so I won't necessarily have issues with travel/visas/etc. However, I def don't want to pay for online classes if it comes to that!

I know it must be really difficult for international students right now to make decisions and such - I'm really wishing the best for you all!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7 users
How much do you think the fall 2020 semester/incoming students will be affected by the COVID-19 situation? Are any of you seriously considering deferring a year, or changing plans because of this? Just wanted to see what people were thinking! I'm personally leaning towards just committing and getting the next 2 years done with, especially since I am not an international students so I won't necessarily have issues with travel/visas/etc. However, I def don't want to pay for online classes if it comes to that!

I know it must be really difficult for international students right now to make decisions and such - I'm really wishing the best for you all!
I actually emailed someone from the faculty at Mailman asking what the plan was for international students, and I could see that she was trying to help but didn't really know what to answer... I think that if it comes to that, universities will have to find some arrangements for incoming international students in this situation. However, I am guessing that at the moment their current and especially final year students are their priority. Nevertheless, as an international student who was super excited to start masters in September, this extremely demoralising and stressful...

• Sad
Hi everyone! I am leaning towards committing to Boston University but I would love to hear other opinions about their program. My goal is to focus on maternal and child health. Originally I was leaning towards USF but I saw a few posts on this forum that made me unsure if that program is the best fit for me. Any information would be appreciated since I have until April 15th to make a decision!

Is it possible to defer after you have accepted the offer? I committed to Hopkins’ MHS Epidemiology in first week of March and since then situation around COVID has aggravated a lot. I am an international applicant and at this point I am just worried, what if I don’t get the student visa in time for fall session? That’s why, wanted to know, can we defer after accepting the offer?

Reactions: 2 users
Hey guys! Hope you are all doing fine. I think I am going to commit to the University of Washington. Is there anyone committing there? I was also wondering if there is a Facebook group for the students accepted into their MPH program? Any idea about the average rental price in Seattle? Thank you in advance!

Hey guys! Hope you are all doing fine. I think I am going to commit to the University of Washington. Is there anyone committing there? I was also wondering if there is a Facebook group for the students accepted into their MPH program? Any idea about the average rental price in Seattle? Thank you in advance!
I went to UW for undergrad so I have some insight about rent. It's cheaper than SF, or LA or NYC, but still expensive. Rent prices are being driven super high because of Microsoft and Amazon. However, you can still find housing for under $1,000/mo with relative ease but it might not be a very nice place. My rent was as low as $620 and as high as $900 between the 3 different apartments I lived in and they were average living situations, but I think I may have been lucky with roommates who were really proactive about finding good deals. I'd try to get on the UW housing page on Facebook because that's where the better deals are, plus you can live with other UW students.

I'm not sure where you're from but my friend who went to UW for undergrad and is in NYC now said she misses the housing situation here! UW students complain about it all the time (which is perfectly reasonable because it's still inflated prices) but seeing other people's situations makes me think overall it's a good place to find housing.

** I should also mention that UW has one of the most gorgeous campuses in the world (not so much the medical campus but the main campus). One huge plus for the school :)

• Love
Is it possible to defer after you have accepted the offer? I committed to Hopkins’ MHS Epidemiology in first week of March and since then situation around COVID has aggravated a lot. I am an international applicant and at this point I am just worried, what if I don’t get the student visa in time for fall session? That’s why, wanted to know, can we defer after accepting the offer?
I am guessing that there should be a way. I just committed to Columbia, and if the situation persists I will also have to defer. I am sure that many international students are facing this situation and Universities will have to find some sort of solution for us.

Reactions: 3 users
[Advice] MPH Program- Columbia vs. Emory?

Hi all,
I was accepted into both Emory and Columbia's HPM program for the upcoming year and I am trying to decide where to go. Any advice/opinions?

I did not receive financial aid from either program (big bummer). I'm looking to most likely get my PhD after my masters, but that is still TBD. Toss ups include the fact that Emory is by the CDC and has a mental health certificate (which I am interested in specializing in), while Columbia is in NYC and is *Columbia.*

Thoughts? Thanks in advance.

Hey same question but for Epi! If anyone has any advice or opinions on Columbia vs. Emory I'd love to hear anything and everything! I'm specifically curious about opportunities being in NY vs. Atlanta, faculty support at Columbia, and cohort/classroom sizes at Columbia if anyone knows anything about that. I'm also curious about how much that *Columbia* factor can help when finding a job in the future and networking (Madicattt excellent use of asterisks btw, I was figuring out how to get across that via text and this is perfect).

Also I'm going to try to reach out to one of the current students on the list the Epi department sent out, so if anyone has specific questions, let me know!

Thanks in advance you all rock!!

Last edited:

Someone already summarized it well, but Seattle, WA is expensive but not as bad as LA or NYC. You can definitely find a reasonably priced place near campus but chances are you will have to room with another individual. Your place will most likely be quite old, but if you're spending the majority time outside it's really not that bad. I paid $550/Month and split an old studio with a friend and lived 3 minutes from campus, which was really convenient. The UW also has an agreement/contract with Sound Transit so your Husky Card actually serves as an unlimited bus/link rail pass. Since the public transportation is well maintained here many students also live outside of the general area and just bus. If you prefer to live alone I would do some research regarding MFTE units!

It has definitely been an odd 2-3 weeks, but I had a lot of time to simply sit and think. After speaking with the program director, family, friends, etc. I decided to withdraw my verbal commitment to Emory University RSPH - HPM and submit my deposit at GW Milken Institute SPH to pursue an MHA! :)

Reactions: 11 users
Has anyone received financial aid info from UNC or Hopkins?
Haven't heard anything from Hopkins yet. Trying to buy time because another school wants me to respond ASAP on if I'm accepting their offer :/

Nothing from UNC yet :( been checking everyday, but I think with COVID, everything may be a bit behind.
Haven't heard anything from Hopkins yet. Trying to buy time because another school wants me to respond ASAP on if I'm accepting their offer :/
Thanks for confirming, it's been difficult trying to make any decisions without having anything from either school :(

I heard about a merit scholarship for Hopkins MPH, but I just got the email a couple of weeks ago so maybe they're still sending offers out!