This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

isabellas_herp

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey so I just wrote the DAT and I wanted to get you guys opinion on my application and where I stand on my chances on getting getting into dental school.

DAT: 19AA, 18TS, 20GC, 20OG, 17BIO, 19RC, 18QR, 19PAT.

GPA: 3.65 (Biomedical Engineering)
Science GPA: 3.4

Shadowing: 200+
Volunteering: 150+
Research: 1 year at my local dental school
EC: Vice Pres. of Pre Dental club on campus

Dexterity: Classical Guitar (6 yrs), Electric Guitar (10 yrs), Violin (8 yrs), Fencing, Tennis, Soccer.

***I also can speak Arabic

*** I also have a LOR from the dean of research of my local dental school if that makes a difference.

I plan to apply to many school but my top schools are:

  • Maryland
  • Tufts
  • NYU
  • ECU
  • UNC
  • Some school in Cali.
If you guys could give me some feedback that would be great. I know i'm not the most competitive person out there but your realistic input would be appreciated.​



​



 
Hey so I just wrote the DAT and I wanted to get you guys opinion on my application and where I stand on my chances on getting getting into dental school.

DAT: 19AA, 18TS, 20GC, 20OG, 17BIO, 19RC, 18QR, 19PAT.

GPA: 3.65 (Biomedical Engineering)
Science GPA: 3.4

Shadowing: 200+
Volunteering: 150+
Research: 1 year at my local dental school
EC: Vice Pres. of Pre Dental club on campus

Dexterity: Classical Guitar (6 yrs), Electric Guitar (10 yrs), Violin (8 yrs), Fencing, Tennis, Soccer.

***I also can speak Arabic

*** I also have a LOR from the dean of research of my local dental school if that makes a difference.

I plan to apply to many school but my top schools are:

  • Maryland
  • Tufts
  • NYU
  • ECU
  • UNC
  • Some school in Cali.
If you guys could give me some feedback that would be great. I know i'm not the most competitive person out there but your realistic input would be appreciated.

​



.
I think Maryland has a cut off at 18, except PAT and QR I believe
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Are you from north carolina? If not, what state?

Applying to UNC OOS is very tough to get in

Add Boston University to your list imo.

If you have any questions feel free to pm me