With these decisions coming out any day now, I wanted to share the below wisdom that someone close to me shared with me after an unsuccessful attempt at getting in. Much love to each of you as we anxiously await these last few days before we know if we should be relieved and excited or disappointed. ❤️
“You have so much going on right now that may feel out of your control. So many life decisions and so many options to choose from. Each choice then leads to a path that your life follows. You are young enough now that almost any path is still open to you. Do not give up in the face of disappointment! You are brilliant! And kind! And funny!
In some ways I see you losing some of your confidence and maybe that naturally happens as you get to an age where the world looks to be expanding before you and you realize you only have 1 - wonderful life to live! I pray that you will believe in yourself and your tenacity, grit, work ethic and kindness! You are such an amazing human being!
I wish growth and following dreams and achieving cool stuff was easy! But it is hella hard. Keep fighting for you!”