NC State 2024-2025 (c/o 2029 hopefuls)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
2014 as in 2/14 as in Valentines Day? 😭
The celebration dinner is 2/22… there is no way they’d wait until just a week prior to that to send admissions decisions!

I heard from a faculty member involved on the committee that their decisions should be wrapping up sometime this week. I just don’t know if that means we should know tomorrow or if those emails won’t be finalized to go out until sometime next week. Hoping it ends up being tomorrow! 🤞🏼
 
The celebration dinner is 2/22… there is no way they’d wait until just a week prior to that to send admissions decisions!

I heard from a faculty member involved on the committee that their decisions should be wrapping up sometime this week. I just don’t know if that means we should know tomorrow or if those emails won’t be finalized to go out until sometime next week. Hoping it ends up being tomorrow! 🤞🏼
I hope so I wonder what it’s like being on the committee it’s probably so stressful lol
 
The celebration dinner is 2/22… there is no way they’d wait until just a week prior to that to send admissions decisions!

I heard from a faculty member involved on the committee that their decisions should be wrapping up sometime this week. I just don’t know if that means we should know tomorrow or if those emails won’t be finalized to go out until sometime next week. Hoping it ends up being tomorrow! 🤞🏼
Manifesting no later than Wednesday! 🙌
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I hope so I wonder what it’s like being on the committee it’s probably so stressful lol
I can’t imagine… I’m sure they know just how much it means to each of us and having to make those decisions must be brutal. I think it’s about time either class sizes increase or more schools are made because the # of applicants in the past years has been increasing dramatically and the need for more DVMs is HUGE.
 
IMG_9559.jpeg
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad