Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
NC State University c/o 2022 Applicants
Started by NCSU CVM
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Just kidding....
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I received a "save the date" email and just to confirm, NC state does not interview correct? --- it seems as if December cannot come soon enough!
What do you mean by "save the date" email? And no NCSU does not do interviews. [emoji5]I received a "save the date" email and just to confirm, NC state does not interview correct? --- it seems as if December cannot come soon enough!
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using SDN mobile
No, we don't conduct interviews as part of the application review process.I received a "save the date" email and just to confirm, NC state does not interview correct? --- it seems as if December cannot come soon enough!
Non-resident applicants who receive either an offer of admission or an alternate letter will be invited to visit the campus in January.What do you mean by "save the date" email? And no NCSU does not do interviews. [emoji5]
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using SDN mobile
We will offer the same opportunity to NC Resident applicants in March to coincide with our annual Open House on March 24, 2018.
What do you mean by "save the date" email? And no NCSU does not do interviews. [emoji5]
As said above, it was just an email to let us know about the open house for non-resident applicants. Sorry for not elaborating on that. Thanks again for the confirmation!
Message popped up that an email came in from NC state and my blood pressure went through the roof, only to find out it was a newsletter 

Whether you receive an offer of admission or not, please remember that on a scale of one to ten you are an...
I do love it when someone reveals they belong to the creepy club. Been a long time since I was taken by surprise. 
You have made my day, NCSU

You have made my day, NCSU
I saw that the OOS notifications will be sent out earlier than noted on the school website (mid-December), does this mean that the IS applicants will be notified earlier, as well? Thanks!
I saw that the OOS notifications will be sent out earlier than noted on the school website (mid-December), does this mean that the IS applicants will be notified earlier, as well? Thanks!
I was wondering the same thing!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Where did you see that?I saw that the OOS notifications will be sent out earlier than noted on the school website (mid-December), does this mean that the IS applicants will be notified earlier, as well? Thanks!
It was in the "Save the Date" email that the OOS students receivedWhere did you see that?
No adjustment has been made to the NC Residency review timeline.I saw that the OOS notifications will be sent out earlier than noted on the school website (mid-December), does this mean that the IS applicants will be notified earlier, as well? Thanks!
@NCSU CVM
Do you allow accepted students to defer admission for one year?
Do you allow accepted students to defer admission for one year?
CVM – DVM New Student Information Important | NC State Veterinary Medicine@NCSU CVM
Do you allow accepted students to defer admission for one year?
Scroll down about a third of the way. Extenuating circumstances and on a case by case basis.
We are approaching mid-December !
Yeah I believe it should be December 15th AKA this Friday.
Sent from my [device_name] using SDN mobile
Sent from my [device_name] using SDN mobile
I'm both excited and nervous. Not looking forward to sad news during finalsWe are approaching mid-December !
Me neither because it is right before my first interview weekend.
Sent from my [device_name] using SDN mobile
Sent from my [device_name] using SDN mobile
Late reply, but imagine my blood pressure when I got a, "NCSU-CVM: Application Disqualified for Admission" when I applied. 😛Message popped up that an email came in from NC state and my blood pressure went through the roof, only to find out it was a newsletter![]()
(it was a mistake. I eventually got in. But I nearly died).
Friday cannot come soon enough. If it's any later I don't think I'll make it [emoji21]
Sent from my [device_name] using SDN mobile
Sent from my [device_name] using SDN mobile
I know I can't wait any longer either. I have no idea what way they are going to decide so I just want to know the decision.Friday cannot come soon enough. If it's any later I don't think I'll make it [emoji21]
Sent from my [device_name] using SDN mobile
Sent from my [device_name] using SDN mobile
But more importantly... Star Wars comes out this Friday !
We thinking it's going to be this Friday ?Friday cannot come soon enough. If it's any later I don't think I'll make it [emoji21]
Sent from my [device_name] using SDN mobile
That a what someone said like 5 messages ago. They said mid-December so maybe??We thinking it's going to be this Friday ?
Sent from my [device_name] using SDN mobile
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is everyone just assuming Friday?
I'm hoping. You know what assuming does!Is everyone just assuming Friday?
Sent from my [device_name] using SDN mobile
I think Dec 15 = mid December so people are hoping. I say it could be any day now!Is everyone just assuming Friday?
I was thinking it would come some time this week, but not necessarily friday. I assumed they were out after this week but that could be wrong.I think Dec 15 = mid December so people are hoping. I say it could be any day now!
Early December = 1st to 10thYeah I believe it should be December 15th AKA this Friday.
Sent from my [device_name] using SDN mobile
Mid December = 11th to 21st
Late December = 22nd to 31st
So it could be another whole week 🙁Mid December = 11th to 21st
I was wondering when the teasing would beginI agree with the late, great Tom Petty.
It says on the website that on Dec 15th non resident applications are sent to committee review. On Jan 31st decision letters will be emailed to non resident applicants. But “save the date” was for mid Jan
They said in save the date that they moved it all up for non residents to mid-December for decisions.It says on the website that on Dec 15th non resident applications are sent to committee review. On Jan 31st decision letters will be emailed to non resident applicants. But “save the date” was for mid Jan
Sent from my [device_name] using SDN mobile
This time of year it's best to...
take it slow, and it'll work itself out fine
All we need is just a little patience
-G&R
take it slow, and it'll work itself out fine
All we need is just a little patience
-G&R
I'll be so sad if we don't hear today. But then again, I will probably be more said if we do because I am expecting bad news lol
I have a feeling we won't.I'll be so sad if we don't hear today. But then again, I will probably be more said if we do because I am expecting bad news lol
Sent from my [device_name] using SDN mobile
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeah I'm not sure. I was thinking based on this: https://cvm.ncsu.edu/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/fall2017_academiccalendar-1.pdf that today is the last day of classes but it is completely possible it will be next week, especially with regards to the mid-December being until December 21st thing
Ugh I'm so tired of waiting!!! Come onnnnYeah I'm not sure. I was thinking based on this: https://cvm.ncsu.edu/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/fall2017_academiccalendar-1.pdf that today is the last day of classes but it is completely possible it will be next week, especially with regards to the mid-December being until December 21st thing
We know, we know. Judge Smails just sent us this message...
We know, we know. Just received this message from Judge Smails.