NC State University c/o 2022 Applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Trying to work on submitting an IACUC protocol! Waaahh this is messing with me lol. I just wanted to know today, one way or another.

Reactions: 1 user
So it's not going to happen today....no Monday song was included. Lol

Reactions: 2 users
Come on... how about The Mamas and the Papas? “Monday Monday...”

Members don't see this ad :)
Getting ready for new pups to join the Wolfpack!

200w.gif

Reactions: 7 users
Based on last year's thread, It looks as if it will be tomorrow.

This is the best thread on the entire forum.

Reactions: 10 users
It’s gonna be Thursday. They will drag it out as long as possible to make us worry
We see what you're doing there. Nice try!

Dragging it out would mean making you wait until Friday.

Just think about how excited you'll be when you hear from us.

Oh shoot I realized today is Tuesday, not Wednesday. It's going to be today or tomorrow.

IT SHALL BE TODAY. I'm speaking it into existence.

Sent from my [device_name] using SDN mobile

Reactions: 4 users
@NCSU CVM Do you how many OOS applicants vs how many were accepted and waitlisted this year?

Reactions: 1 users
@NCSU CVM Do you how many OOS applicants vs how many were accepted and waitlisted this year?
They said earlier on the thread 800+ verified OOS applicants and on last year's thread they said less than 100 accepted or waitlisted. I think they have something like 20 OOS seats (correct me if I'm wrong) and I can't imagine they accept many more than that initially. So not exact numbers, but lets us know the odds are "ever in our favor" lol.

They said earlier on the thread 800+ verified OOS applicants and on last year's thread they said less than 100 accepted or waitlisted. I think they have something like 20 OOS seats (correct me if I'm wrong) and I can't imagine they accept many more than that initially. So not exact numbers, but lets us know the odds are "ever in our favor" lol.
839 OOS applicants. We normally admit and waitlist just under 100 applicants.

FRIENDLY REMINDER - Please don't forget to submit fall transcripts (if applicable) as soon as Fall 2017 grades are posted on your transcript.

OH MY GOSH accepted OOS. I can't believe it at all

Reactions: 3 users
OOS rejection..well, NCSU thank you for at least making it fun! Congrats on those who received admission!