NC State University c/o 2022 Applicants

Started by NCSU CVM
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Trying to work on submitting an IACUC protocol! Waaahh this is messing with me lol. I just wanted to know today, one way or another.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Getting ready for new pups to join the Wolfpack!

200w.gif
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@NCSU CVM Do you how many OOS applicants vs how many were accepted and waitlisted this year?
They said earlier on the thread 800+ verified OOS applicants and on last year's thread they said less than 100 accepted or waitlisted. I think they have something like 20 OOS seats (correct me if I'm wrong) and I can't imagine they accept many more than that initially. So not exact numbers, but lets us know the odds are "ever in our favor" lol.
 
They said earlier on the thread 800+ verified OOS applicants and on last year's thread they said less than 100 accepted or waitlisted. I think they have something like 20 OOS seats (correct me if I'm wrong) and I can't imagine they accept many more than that initially. So not exact numbers, but lets us know the odds are "ever in our favor" lol.
839 OOS applicants. We normally admit and waitlist just under 100 applicants.
 
FRIENDLY REMINDER - Please don't forget to submit fall transcripts (if applicable) as soon as Fall 2017 grades are posted on your transcript.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad