You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
NC State University c/o 2023 Applicants
Started by NCSU CVM
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Attachment has been deleted. It was a mistake.There’s one that’s spinning and one under it that’s screen shot at 12.. I think?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Why don't we just rock around the clock?Oh no [emoji28] I have a feeling it’s going to be earlier than noon
It will happen between now and 5pm.
aucvm2023hopeful
Full Member
omg that is too far away. just tell us now
catalinaisla
Full Member
Chicago is two hour time difference. So maybe in 2 hours?
Jazzy5
Full Member
when i looked up the song it said the lyrics meant 25 or 26 minutes before 4?
That could be it!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It's a 1 hour time difference from Raleigh!Chicago is two hour time difference. So maybe in 2 hours?
Jazzy5
Full Member
It's a 1 hour time difference from Raleigh!
Are the shred or behind us? I’m assuming behind
Yup 1 hour behindAre the shred or behind us? I’m assuming behind
Yes!!! Preferably Raleigh time and not Chicago time.Would you rather hear at this time?
Well, it doesn't seem like it was Raleigh time...
aucvm2023hopeful
Full Member
Okay so no emails so probs not 10
Here we go!
aucvm2023hopeful
Full Member
ACCEPTED OMG
Jazzy5
Full Member
Denied! See ya guys next year
Same
Accepted!!
aucvm2023hopeful
Full Member
It has been 30 min and I'm still crying happy tears
ACCEPTED OMG
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Accepted!
Jazzy5
Full Member
Waitlisted, I get to keep living in anticipation for months 🙂
True but at least you still have a chance
hazelbasil
New Member
Accepted!!!!
When did you all receive the email? I haven't gotten one yet. Starting to freak out...
Check your junk folder!When did you all receive the email? I haven't gotten one yet. Starting to freak out...
Denies. Hopefully I get into LMU so I can continue my research there
CVM Open House
Saturday, March 30, 2019
9am to 3pm
Saturday, March 30, 2019
9am to 3pm
Have any IS students paid their deposit yet? I logged into my portal and saw the option to do so, but do we have to do anything else to accept the seat?
Have any IS students paid their deposit yet? I logged into my portal and saw the option to do so, but do we have to do anything else to accept the seat?
I have paid my deposit! After I paid I got an email regarding scholarship applications but haven't been told if there are additional steps I need to take. I think paying the deposit is all! Congrats!
It is very rare to have movement on the OOS or IS waitlist before April 15.Has anyone ever been pulled off the waitlist for OOS before April 15 or do they wait until after?
kittenlady97
Full Member
How does NC State go about choosing alternates from the waitlist should it become necessary? In the email it said the waitlist (OOS) is unranked, so I am curious what this means.
Applicants who have been admitted or placed on the waitlist decline our offer for both on or before the April 15 deadline. The Faculty Committee on Admissions assesses the remaining pool of applicants for seats in the class.How does NC State go about choosing alternates from the waitlist should it become necessary? In the email it said the waitlist (OOS) is unranked, so I am curious what this means.
Applicants who have been admitted or placed on the waitlist decline our offer for both on or before the April 15 deadline.
If I am on the waitlist do I need to decline or accept my offer to be on the waitlist? I didn't see any directions for this so I'm a little confused.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You are not required to do anything at this time. An applicant on the waitlist, however, can inform our office if he or she accepts an offer at another school. This helps expedite contact notification for open seats in the class.If I am on the waitlist do I need to decline or accept my offer to be on the waitlist? I didn't see any directions for this so I'm a little confused.
aucvm2023hopeful
Full Member
Has anyone IS received their acceptance packet in the mail yet?
Has anyone IS received their acceptance packet in the mail yet?
I just got mine today in the mail!
aucvm2023hopeful
Full Member
Okay that is a relief. I am not at home, but I'm sure it is in my mailbox!
I just got mine today in the mail!
You are not required to do anything at this time. An applicant on the waitlist, however, can inform our office if he or she accepts an offer at another school. This helps expedite contact notification for open seats in the class.
If we get pulled off the waitlist, how much time do we have to decide whether or not we accept?