NC State University c/o 2023 Applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Alright @NCSU CVM will it really be around noon?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Oh no I have a feeling it’s going to be earlier than noon

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I have NOT been up milking cows since 2am and counting down the hours to have my feelings played with like this!

Reactions: 3 users
images (4).jpeg

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
So maybe around 3:30 but 2:30 to match Chicago time. Because for us that’s 25 is minutes before 4 but then dialing it back an hour matched the city of Chicago time.

Well, it doesn't seem like it was Raleigh time...

Waitlisted, I get to keep living in anticipation for months :)

Reactions: 2 users
When did you all receive the email? I haven't gotten one yet. Starting to freak out...

Denies. Hopefully I get into LMU so I can continue my research there

Have any IS students paid their deposit yet? I logged into my portal and saw the option to do so, but do we have to do anything else to accept the seat?

Have any IS students paid their deposit yet? I logged into my portal and saw the option to do so, but do we have to do anything else to accept the seat?

I have paid my deposit! After I paid I got an email regarding scholarship applications but haven't been told if there are additional steps I need to take. I think paying the deposit is all! Congrats!

Reactions: 2 users
Has anyone ever been pulled off the waitlist for OOS before April 15 or do they wait until after?

How does NC State go about choosing alternates from the waitlist should it become necessary? In the email it said the waitlist (OOS) is unranked, so I am curious what this means.

How does NC State go about choosing alternates from the waitlist should it become necessary? In the email it said the waitlist (OOS) is unranked, so I am curious what this means.
Applicants who have been admitted or placed on the waitlist decline our offer for both on or before the April 15 deadline. The Faculty Committee on Admissions assesses the remaining pool of applicants for seats in the class.

Applicants who have been admitted or placed on the waitlist decline our offer for both on or before the April 15 deadline.

If I am on the waitlist do I need to decline or accept my offer to be on the waitlist? I didn't see any directions for this so I'm a little confused.

If I am on the waitlist do I need to decline or accept my offer to be on the waitlist? I didn't see any directions for this so I'm a little confused.
You are not required to do anything at this time. An applicant on the waitlist, however, can inform our office if he or she accepts an offer at another school. This helps expedite contact notification for open seats in the class.

You are not required to do anything at this time. An applicant on the waitlist, however, can inform our office if he or she accepts an offer at another school. This helps expedite contact notification for open seats in the class.

If we get pulled off the waitlist, how much time do we have to decide whether or not we accept?