You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
NC State University c/o 2023 Applicants
Started by NCSU CVM
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Jazzy5
Full Member
I agree with this as well! I hope!
Also when they started giving hints to the OOS students it was within a day or two when hints started coming. Can we have more hints!!
Somewhere in Raleigh someone at a computer is having a good laugh about all of this
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Jazzy5
Full Member
Lol I’m pretty sure we aren’t being told tonight!
Jazzy5
Full Member
I’m assuming the big red X means no lol
aucvm2023hopeful
Full Member
Maybe they tried to post a picture and it wouldn't load?
I’m assuming the big red X means no lol
Jazzy5
Full Member
Maybe they tried to post a picture and it wouldn't load?
That’s possible. I’m just losing my mind.
aucvm2023hopeful
Full Member
Either way, look at the stats for this year's cycle attached in the link! It is crazy
That’s possible. I’m just losing my mind.
The answer is in the wind. Listen really hard. But realize, you will have to wait until you can hear the voices that carry.If it's not tonight can we have another hint? @NCSU CVM
I was so sure! The 7th day of February. The 6th hour. "Tonight". And Brian Williams used to come on at 6:30.
Last edited:
aucvm2023hopeful
Full Member
I feel like they're not going to tell us what day because they know how anxious we all are [emoji23]
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
They liked the til tuesday post so maybe it is Tuesday?
Jazzy5
Full Member
I switched with someone at work and took Tuesday off. Figured I'd be doing some crying that day either way 😛 View attachment 250058
I did the same thing! Someone I know found out they didn’t get into NCSU while at our place of work. I wouldn’t want that to happen to me!
Not sure on time yet. Should have a better idea on Monday.@ncsu What time on Tuesday? I think I speak for a lot of people when I say we’ve waited our entire lives for this.
You don't know what it took to refrain from posting this as the first response to your question...@ncsu What time on Tuesday? I think I speak for a lot of people when I say we’ve waited our entire lives for this.
Is @NCSU CVM losing its edge?
Jazzy5
Full Member
Is @NCSU CVM losing its edge?
You must feel bad for us to some degree lol we are softening your heart.
Does your calendar look like this?...
Jazzy5
Full Member
Does your calendar look like this?...
![]()
It’s for sure marked!
The wait until Tuesday is killing me!
Jazzy5
Full Member
The wait until Tuesday is killing me!
Oh my god me too. I want to know so badly so I want the time to pass quickly but I also am not sure if I want to know so I’m dreading the day.
aucvm2023hopeful
Full Member
Can we find out today?? [emoji30]
So what time we thinking for tomorrow Mr/Mrs Admin [emoji4]? @NCSU CVM
Can we find out today?? [emoji30]
Well, according to the very reliable source, Google, Feb. 11 is both "International Day of Women and Girls in Science" AND "National Make a Friend Day" so we could celebrate and honor BOTH of those (totally well known) holidays by finding out today....just sayin @NCSU CVM
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I’m a woman in science!! Tell meeeeWell, according to the very reliable source, Google, Feb. 11 is both "International Day of Women and Girls in Science" AND "National Make a Friend Day" so we could celebrate and honor BOTH of those (totally well known) holidays by finding out today....just sayin @NCSU CVM
Too much information would be Overkill.Oh my god me too. I want to know so badly so I want the time to pass quickly but I also am not sure if I want to know so I’m dreading the day.
We could find out today and get it over with.
Jazzy5
Full Member
I don’t know about that!
My best guess is...
Jazzy5
Full Member
My best guess is...
![]()
So noon??
Ah okay. Makes sense.There’s one that’s spinning and one under it that’s screen shot at 12.. I think?
But like... is no one getting severe stress colitis from this?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ah okay. Makes sense.
But like... is no one getting severe stress colitis from this?
Been stressing since I hit submit on VMCAS [emoji23]
Jazzy5
Full Member
Been stressing since I hit submit on VMCAS [emoji23]
Second
aucvm2023hopeful
Full Member
12 hours until we hear
Who else couldn’t sleep at all last night? Hopefully I’ll get an energy boost at noon