NC State University c/o 2023 Applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I agree with this as well! I hope!

Also when they started giving hints to the OOS students it was within a day or two when hints started coming. Can we have more hints!!

Reactions: 2 users
Somewhere in Raleigh someone at a computer is having a good laugh about all of this
images

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
OOS got a “today is the day” pic so I guess we just have to wait for one of those

If it's not tonight can we have another hint? @NCSU CVM

I was so sure! The 7th day of February. The 6th hour. "Tonight". And Brian Williams used to come on at 6:30.

Reactions: 1 users
If it's not tonight can we have another hint? @NCSU CVM

I was so sure! The 7th day of February. The 6th hour. "Tonight". And Brian Williams used to come on at 6:30.
The answer is in the wind. Listen really hard. But realize, you will have to wait until you can hear the voices that carry.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
I switched with someone at work and took Tuesday off. Figured I'd be doing some crying that day either way :p
images (3).jpeg

Reactions: 1 user
I switched with someone at work and took Tuesday off. Figured I'd be doing some crying that day either way :p View attachment 250058

I did the same thing! Someone I know found out they didn’t get into NCSU while at our place of work. I wouldn’t want that to happen to me!

@ncsu What time on Tuesday? I think I speak for a lot of people when I say we’ve waited our entire lives for this.
You don't know what it took to refrain from posting this as the first response to your question...

giphy.gif

Reactions: 6 users
The wait until Tuesday is killing me!

Reactions: 6 users
The wait until Tuesday is killing me!

Oh my god me too. I want to know so badly so I want the time to pass quickly but I also am not sure if I want to know so I’m dreading the day.

Can we find out today??

Well, according to the very reliable source, Google, Feb. 11 is both "International Day of Women and Girls in Science" AND "National Make a Friend Day" so we could celebrate and honor BOTH of those (totally well known) holidays by finding out today....just sayin @NCSU CVM

Well, according to the very reliable source, Google, Feb. 11 is both "International Day of Women and Girls in Science" AND "National Make a Friend Day" so we could celebrate and honor BOTH of those (totally well known) holidays by finding out today....just sayin @NCSU CVM
I’m a woman in science!! Tell meeee

Please tell us soon tomorrow! I can’t sleep or eat!

Shock the world and deny no one!! Best class ever!!

Possibly midnight??

Reactions: 3 users
I’m didn’t apply to NC State so I have no skin in the game but does no one else see that as a gif with the hand just going in circles? Meaning he/she isn’t saying what time the decisions will be released, but that they’ll just be released tomorrow.

There’s one that’s spinning and one under it that’s screen shot at 12.. I think?

There’s one that’s spinning and one under it that’s screen shot at 12.. I think?
Ah okay. Makes sense.
But like... is no one getting severe stress colitis from this?

Who else couldn’t sleep at all last night? Hopefully I’ll get an energy boost at noon

Today is the day! Whatever happens we all deserve the chance to become doctors.