Nova Class Of 2007

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DoctorDoogie4

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone!!

I just found out today that i will be a part of NOVA Class of 2007...anyone else here going to be a fellow classmate?

Members don't see this ad.

Hey!
Congrats on your acceptance! There's actually an old thread about this - there's about a handful of people who posted their acceptance. The NSUCOM class 2006 has a place on their website for this too. Right now, Nova's one of my top two, but I have no clue how i'm gonna make this decision.

Hey guys....I'm 99% sure I will be at Nova also! Anyone do anything about housing yet?

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats everyone!!

Yes, there is a Nova Class of 2007 started in the Osteopathic site.

I too will be joining you at Nova. I received my Master's degree from Nova and feel very confident about their academics. I showed my mother the school yesterday. It was pretty quiet as I assume finals are over. I live in South Florida so if anyone needs any help with ANYTHING feel free to PM me.

A friend of mine who had just interviewed and got in at Nova told me that 1/3rd of the class has been chosen already :( If you do the math, 180/3=45-60 people have already been accepted.

Although that is a good thing for people already "there", lazy people like me are now getting WORRIED :mad:

But on a positive note, there's still the bulk of the seats remaining (about 125-150) that will be filled during the "busy season" i.e. winter semester. So, lazy behinds like mine still have hope :rolleyes:

Just a thought :p

Hi there fellow classmates!!! I will be joining you too!! I am so excited!!

:clap: :clap: :laugh: :clap: :clap:

I am going down to look at housing in January.

Happy Holidays!!!!

Congrats to everyone who has been accepted to Nova and is as excited about it as I am!! I look forward to meeting you all in August!

I'm probably going to call some places over winter break about apartments, but I won't be down there until spring break (March) to actually see anything. Hopefully I'll still be able to get a place close to campus.

Happy Holidays to everyone and have a great New Year!

HIYA ALL!

Congratulations! I can't wait to meet you all this Fall.

NSUCOM Class of 2007
War Eagle!
:clap: