NYITCOM Email

Started by AlexSpall
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Did anyone or has anyone ever recieved an email from NYITCOM where they ask you to consider switching the campus preferences? What did you do or would you do and what was the outcome?
Yes I just received the exact same email. I am not really sure what I am going to do yet. I kind of liked the idea of moving to New York.
 
Yes I just received the exact same email. I am not really sure what I am going to do yet. I kind of liked the idea of moving to New York.
Yeah me too lol. Not sure what to do because I don't know if this is a sincere email or not... most bc its so late in the cycle that we are basically reapplying to a new campus that does rolling admissions.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
right, after facing some parental pressures I think i'm going to do the same...at this point an II is an II and an acceptance is an acceptance--regardless of which campus it comes from :shrug:
DID YOU GUYS APPLY through THE EMIGRE PHYSICIAN PROGRAM?
I HAVE AN ENTRANCE EXAM AND AN INTERVIEW ON DECEMBER 11TH
ANY HELP?
SOME PPL SAY THEY JUST WROTE AN ESSAY
WHAT IS THE ESSAY ABOUT?
NO ENTRANCE EXAM ?(I WAS GIVINE A SET OF TOPICS TO STUDY WITH A VERY SHORT AMOUNT OF TIME GIVEN)
IM APPLYING TO THE EMIGRE PHYSICIAN PROGRAM IS IT THE SAME CRITERIA FOR WHAT YOU GUYS ARE APPLYING FOR ?
PLS HELP PROVIDE ANSWERS
MY NUMBER IS 6788172727 OR EMAIL [email protected] U CAN CONTACT ME THROUGH WHATSAPP OR BY EMAIL SINCE IM NOT ALWAYS AVAILABLE HERE ANY HELP IS APPRECIATED