another silly question, My AP biology got me out of undergrad biology but as a biology major I took many upper division biology like genetics, molecular, cellular, physiology.Could I just select those on the part where I fill out the prereqs for individual schools? They all say General Biology I, II
Also UNECOM requires psychology??? what?? this is listed no where on their official website. does sociology count as behavioral science?
On their prereqs tab it says
"
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered eligible for consideration
- Completer 90 credit hours (or 75% coursework towards a Baccalaureate degree) prior to application; degree must be completed and degree awarded prior to enrollment
- Successful completion of the Medical College Admissions Test (MCAT) within 2 years of application
- Have a cumulative grade point average of 2.7 or higher as calculated by AACOMAS (4.0 scale)
- Biochemistry is a pre-enrollment requirement and must be completed prior to the start of classes
- All other prerequisite courses must be completed with a "C" or better by January 1, 2016
- Additional recommended coursework: Genetics, Behavioral Sciences, Humanities, Math/Statistics, Cell/Molecular Biology, Anatomy or Physiology"