***Official ASDOH c/o 2020 Acceptence/Interviews!***

Started by Ahmadtoo
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
From what I remember from last year, there were people who had their interview in February after waiting for interview call back since November. After they interviewed they were called an hour later saying they are accepted! I remember a now dental student at ASDOH talking about her drive home to LA one hour after her interview with a big smile the whole way home. It was an inspiring story. So don't lose hope. Long or short wait... The end is all that matters 🙂
Thanks for sharing! That's an awesome story!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Azra is out of the office for a few days. The lady I spoke to said she's the only one who does the calling..
 
Hey guys, I missed a call this morning from AZ but when I called back, it wasn't going through. I looked up the number and I think it was from Dr. Kalamchi who is an assistant dean at ASDOH. I'll try to call Azra's office later today and let you all know - but if she's out of the office I'm not sure I'll get further info.
 
Hey guys, I missed a call this morning from AZ but when I called back, it wasn't going through. I looked up the number and I think it was from Dr. Kalamchi who is an assistant dean at ASDOH. I'll try to call Azra's office later today and let you all know - but if she's out of the office I'm not sure I'll get further info.

What time did they call you?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do anyone know they call by last name or what is the order? I'm dying a little bit every minute went by without hearing from any schools!
 
Do anyone know they call by last name or what is the order? I'm dying a little bit every minute went by without hearing from any schools!
I'm the same way! I only interviewed at 2 schools and have been wait listed at LECOM so ASDOH is the other one in waiting for.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys, I missed a call this morning from AZ but when I called back, it wasn't going through. I looked up the number and I think it was from Dr. Kalamchi who is an assistant dean at ASDOH. I'll try to call Azra's office later today and let you all know - but if she's out of the office I'm not sure I'll get further info.
if you got a call you are accepted!!! congrats.
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats to everyone that got accepted today!!!! Do you mind please sharing your stats and when you applied?