Official Holiday WW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Are we allowed to PM our group?

Let's help out Dyachei at lunch with a vote tally:

Unofficial Vote Tally:

LIS 14 (LIS, Lissarae, tropic, kaydubs, Phil, SOV, JDH, Eng, Packen, wldlf, zany, SnS, WS, Hedgie)
DVMD 3 (orcagirl, ftb, dmvd)

Let's assume Dyachei is swamped and can't check in..... I will act like a mod for this post:

get your PMs in. Don't forget her night deadlines are generally 8am, but she may try to squeeze a day in today, so get those night actions in NOW, it's not like you are going to learn anything new later!

That is all... back to school.

Members don't see this ad :)
OK, LIS is your new mayor. Night actions due by 10 pm tonight (bowling until then, so I will do my best to do this as early as possible).

You may PM within your groups.

The citizens of the world were just starting to bring out the decorations, the hot chocolate, and the cookies when they realized that some of their neighbors were just not in the holiday spirit. This made them uneasy - especially the Whos down in Whoville who liked Christmas a lot.

Some felt comforted by the faint red glow in the distance. Some learned new things about tradition.

But one did nothing at all. Because they were no more. See, sometime in the middle of the night, someone drove a sharpened candy cane through their heart.

gingerbread_man_ironic_crime_scene_crumbs_cards-p137696004980789234en8bb_216.jpg

Equineconstant, a villager is dead.

Whoville:
1. lissarae
2. swingnsave
3. wldlfstdnt
4. The LIS
5. Foxhunter

North Pole:
1. zany
2. DVMD
3. orcagirl
4. tropictuco
5. Krist

Island of Misfit Toys:
1. kakuru
2. wolfspeaker
3. equineconstant - villager
4. T4C
5. EngrSC

Polar Express:
1. jdh
2. FFM
3. FTB
4. devyn
5. SOV

London - Muppet Version:
1. Philliab
2. nohika
3. kaydubs
4. SnS
5.hedgie
6.Packen

Lynch deadline is 7:30 am tomorrow morning

It sucks that EC died but that gingerbread picture made me laugh.

The grinch's heart is out and about. Floating around, as it were.

Had it last night but it be gone now. Perhaps a role be in need of it.

Since there is no info, I will throw out a shot in the dark...

can't imagine why someone would pick EC to start to kill, on the off chance she was picking up a wolfish vibe already from her group (she has had her moments in the past)... I will

lynch EngrSc.

Admittedly it is pretty thin to almost nothing. but I gotta sleep.

Another item - there appears to be a string of lights that blocks nighttime actions.

I know that sounds weird. But somebody strung lights across my door, per the mod, that would have kept me from going out night (except that I wasn't going out, so it didn't end up doing anything).

I suppose it's possible it's a role ability, instead, but it seems far more likely to be an action-blocking item.

LIS-perhaps it's a protective item? When we get killed, isn't it because we are "out"? Like, when I was killed on the last game, I wasn't doing an action or anything but was found dead behind the candy store.

Lynch Kakuru. Cuz someone else mentioned it and she was the infuriating last wolf last game. I will try to check first thing tomorrow but might not make 7:30.

RNGing since I more than likely won't wake up for lynch deadline on one of my first Friday's off in 2 months :sleep:

lynch orcagirl

can't imagine why someone would pick EC to start to kill

This strikes me as a really weird thing for an experienced player to say. After all, the wolves have to pick someone to kill. Why not EC?

Admittedly it is pretty thin to almost nothing. but I gotta sleep.

I admit this is just as thin, but ... same boat. I have nothing and I truly hate just RNG'ing it.

lynch SOV

RNGing this one...lynch SnS

I was reading a friend's status update on FB and they quoted the holiday song "Let it Snow" ... and I was like WTF is dave talking about?!? LIS isn't on here :confused:

So yeah, on that note I'm not sure who to lynch yet.

Rng says:

Lynch Krist

Last edited:
Looks like no one got any info last night. I'm going to go with lynch nohika

So, because I'm awake and it's 30 min to deadline...

Unofficial tally

nohika 2 -(FFM, Lissarae06)
Kakurubird 2 -(kaydubs, tropictuco)
orcagirl 1 -(swingnsave)
SOV 1 -(LIS)
shortnsweet 1 -(zanydogz)
EngrSC 1 -(SOV)
krist 1 -(Wolfspeaker)
swingnsave 1 -(shortnsweet)

With lynches all over the place, the deadline coming up, having no idea who to lynch, and my name being up there :( I'm going to lynch nokhika. Oh and the fact that there's a tie. No one wants a tie.

Official Tally:

nohika 3 -(FFM, Lissarae06, orcagirl)
Kakurubird 2 -(kaydubs, tropictuco)
orcagirl 1 -(swingnsave)
SOV 1 -(LIS)
shortnsweet 1 -(zanydogz)
EngrSC 1 -(SOV)
krist 1 -(Wolfspeaker)
swingnsave 1 -(shortnsweet)

I am extending the lynch deadline to noon today. The night deadline will be 8 pm. These times are EST.

having a really hard time focusing on the computer screen,,,had sx on my eyes yesterday

so rng says....

lynch swings

will try to check back in a bit to see if more info comes to light

lynch foxhunter per RNG only

Ugh, I don't know. I guess ****lynch nohika****

Sent from my PC36100 using SDN Mobile

The injustice. :(

*shrug* I have nothing to go on but what's in the thread ... I almost went with your point about EC, but then decided that your comment was slightly more odd to me than the strength of the vote you made, so I went that way.

But like I said, it's about as weak a reason as you can get. I just hate RNG'ing that much.

Not expecting/hoping for anyone to bandwagon on you.

Phew, would've missed the lynch deadline if it had stayed 7:30 am (that's 4:30 am my time :eek:)

Umm ... sounds like no one is going off any solid information so I'm not sure who to lynch yet.

But I will say that I am no threat :) (directed at SOV)

I wouldn't recommend lynching me... So...

lynch kakuru who often plays a sneaky wolf. Saves lynching her later, no?