You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Official Holiday WW Game Thread
Started by dyachei
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I'd elect LIS but I'm going to be contrarian and elect DVMD for funzies.

I agree, unelect LIS, elect DVMD. Now that exams are over, I can focus more.
Elect Grumpy Old Man #2 (aka LIS)
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Elect LIS
Are we allowed to PM our group?
Let's help out Dyachei at lunch with a vote tally:
Unofficial Vote Tally:
LIS 14 (LIS, Lissarae, tropic, kaydubs, Phil, SOV, JDH, Eng, Packen, wldlf, zany, SnS, WS, Hedgie)
DVMD 3 (orcagirl, ftb, dmvd)
Unofficial Vote Tally:
LIS 14 (LIS, Lissarae, tropic, kaydubs, Phil, SOV, JDH, Eng, Packen, wldlf, zany, SnS, WS, Hedgie)
DVMD 3 (orcagirl, ftb, dmvd)
Let's help out Dyachei at lunch with a vote tally:
Unofficial Vote Tally:
LIS 14 (LIS, Lissarae, tropic, kaydubs, Phil, SOV, JDH, Eng, Packen, wldlf, zany, SnS, WS, Hedgie)
DVMD 3 (orcagirl, ftb, dmvd)
🙁
Not sure when deadline is for this. I can't focus my eyes.
elect LIS
elect LIS
Let's assume Dyachei is swamped and can't check in..... I will act like a mod for this post:
get your PMs in. Don't forget her night deadlines are generally 8am, but she may try to squeeze a day in today, so get those night actions in NOW, it's not like you are going to learn anything new later!
That is all... back to school.
get your PMs in. Don't forget her night deadlines are generally 8am, but she may try to squeeze a day in today, so get those night actions in NOW, it's not like you are going to learn anything new later!
That is all... back to school.
And that's EST
Not sure when deadline is for this. I can't focus my eyes.
elect LIS
Hope you heal fast! 🙂
elect ebenezer scrooge the LIS
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
OK, LIS is your new mayor. Night actions due by 10 pm tonight (bowling until then, so I will do my best to do this as early as possible).
You may PM within your groups.
You may PM within your groups.
That's what you get for changing your vote, traitor! 🙂
No holiday cheer for you!
That's what you get for changing your vote, traitor! 🙂
No holiday cheer for you!
🙁
Actually, I am at a Christmas festival so lots of holiday cheer! 😀
Night closed. Results pending
The citizens of the world were just starting to bring out the decorations, the hot chocolate, and the cookies when they realized that some of their neighbors were just not in the holiday spirit. This made them uneasy - especially the Whos down in Whoville who liked Christmas a lot.
Some felt comforted by the faint red glow in the distance. Some learned new things about tradition.
But one did nothing at all. Because they were no more. See, sometime in the middle of the night, someone drove a sharpened candy cane through their heart.
Equineconstant, a villager is dead.
Whoville:
1. lissarae
2. swingnsave
3. wldlfstdnt
4. The LIS
5. Foxhunter
North Pole:
1. zany
2. DVMD
3. orcagirl
4. tropictuco
5. Krist
Island of Misfit Toys:
1. kakuru
2. wolfspeaker
3. equineconstant - villager
4. T4C
5. EngrSC
Polar Express:
1. jdh
2. FFM
3. FTB
4. devyn
5. SOV
London - Muppet Version:
1. Philliab
2. nohika
3. kaydubs
4. SnS
5.hedgie
6.Packen
Lynch deadline is 7:30 am tomorrow morning
Some felt comforted by the faint red glow in the distance. Some learned new things about tradition.
But one did nothing at all. Because they were no more. See, sometime in the middle of the night, someone drove a sharpened candy cane through their heart.
Equineconstant, a villager is dead.
Whoville:
1. lissarae
2. swingnsave
3. wldlfstdnt
4. The LIS
5. Foxhunter
North Pole:
1. zany
2. DVMD
3. orcagirl
4. tropictuco
5. Krist
Island of Misfit Toys:
1. kakuru
2. wolfspeaker
4. T4C
5. EngrSC
Polar Express:
1. jdh
2. FFM
3. FTB
4. devyn
5. SOV
London - Muppet Version:
1. Philliab
2. nohika
3. kaydubs
4. SnS
5.hedgie
6.Packen
Lynch deadline is 7:30 am tomorrow morning
It sucks that EC died but that gingerbread picture made me laugh.
The grinch's heart is out and about. Floating around, as it were.
Had it last night but it be gone now. Perhaps a role be in need of it.
Had it last night but it be gone now. Perhaps a role be in need of it.
Given the late close of night, I think a LOT of people are going to miss the lynch. Not complaining... just sayin ( I could have been one of themLynch deadline is 7:30 am tomorrow morning
)Since there is no info, I will throw out a shot in the dark...
can't imagine why someone would pick EC to start to kill, on the off chance she was picking up a wolfish vibe already from her group (she has had her moments in the past)... I will
lynch EngrSc.
Admittedly it is pretty thin to almost nothing. but I gotta sleep.
can't imagine why someone would pick EC to start to kill, on the off chance she was picking up a wolfish vibe already from her group (she has had her moments in the past)... I will
lynch EngrSc.
Admittedly it is pretty thin to almost nothing. but I gotta sleep.
Lynch kakuru - random. I'll possibly check in before I leave for school if I have time!
Another item - there appears to be a string of lights that blocks nighttime actions.
I know that sounds weird. But somebody strung lights across my door, per the mod, that would have kept me from going out night (except that I wasn't going out, so it didn't end up doing anything).
I suppose it's possible it's a role ability, instead, but it seems far more likely to be an action-blocking item.
I know that sounds weird. But somebody strung lights across my door, per the mod, that would have kept me from going out night (except that I wasn't going out, so it didn't end up doing anything).
I suppose it's possible it's a role ability, instead, but it seems far more likely to be an action-blocking item.
LIS-perhaps it's a protective item? When we get killed, isn't it because we are "out"? Like, when I was killed on the last game, I wasn't doing an action or anything but was found dead behind the candy store.
Lynch Kakuru. Cuz someone else mentioned it and she was the infuriating last wolf last game. I will try to check first thing tomorrow but might not make 7:30.
Lynch Kakuru. Cuz someone else mentioned it and she was the infuriating last wolf last game. I will try to check first thing tomorrow but might not make 7:30.
RNGing since I more than likely won't wake up for lynch deadline on one of my first Friday's off in 2 months 😴
lynch orcagirl
lynch orcagirl
can't imagine why someone would pick EC to start to kill
This strikes me as a really weird thing for an experienced player to say. After all, the wolves have to pick someone to kill. Why not EC?
Admittedly it is pretty thin to almost nothing. but I gotta sleep.
I admit this is just as thin, but ... same boat. I have nothing and I truly hate just RNG'ing it.
lynch SOV
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
RNG lynch nohika
I was reading a friend's status update on FB and they quoted the holiday song "Let it Snow" ... and I was like WTF is dave talking about?!? LIS isn't on here 😕
So yeah, on that note I'm not sure who to lynch yet.
So yeah, on that note I'm not sure who to lynch yet.
Rng says:
Lynch Krist
Lynch Krist
Last edited:
lynch swings
Looks like no one got any info last night. I'm going to go with lynch nohika
So, because I'm awake and it's 30 min to deadline...
Unofficial tally
nohika 2 -(FFM, Lissarae06)
Kakurubird 2 -(kaydubs, tropictuco)
orcagirl 1 -(swingnsave)
SOV 1 -(LIS)
shortnsweet 1 -(zanydogz)
EngrSC 1 -(SOV)
krist 1 -(Wolfspeaker)
swingnsave 1 -(shortnsweet)
Unofficial tally
nohika 2 -(FFM, Lissarae06)
Kakurubird 2 -(kaydubs, tropictuco)
orcagirl 1 -(swingnsave)
SOV 1 -(LIS)
shortnsweet 1 -(zanydogz)
EngrSC 1 -(SOV)
krist 1 -(Wolfspeaker)
swingnsave 1 -(shortnsweet)
Official Tally:
nohika 3 -(FFM, Lissarae06, orcagirl)
Kakurubird 2 -(kaydubs, tropictuco)
orcagirl 1 -(swingnsave)
SOV 1 -(LIS)
shortnsweet 1 -(zanydogz)
EngrSC 1 -(SOV)
krist 1 -(Wolfspeaker)
swingnsave 1 -(shortnsweet)
I am extending the lynch deadline to noon today. The night deadline will be 8 pm. These times are EST.
nohika 3 -(FFM, Lissarae06, orcagirl)
Kakurubird 2 -(kaydubs, tropictuco)
orcagirl 1 -(swingnsave)
SOV 1 -(LIS)
shortnsweet 1 -(zanydogz)
EngrSC 1 -(SOV)
krist 1 -(Wolfspeaker)
swingnsave 1 -(shortnsweet)
I am extending the lynch deadline to noon today. The night deadline will be 8 pm. These times are EST.
lynch SnS no reason
having a really hard time focusing on the computer screen,,,had sx on my eyes yesterday
so rng says....
lynch swings
will try to check back in a bit to see if more info comes to light
so rng says....
lynch swings
will try to check back in a bit to see if more info comes to light
Ugh, I don't know. I guess ****lynch nohika****
Sent from my PC36100 using SDN Mobile
Sent from my PC36100 using SDN Mobile
The injustice. 🙁
*shrug* I have nothing to go on but what's in the thread ... I almost went with your point about EC, but then decided that your comment was slightly more odd to me than the strength of the vote you made, so I went that way.
But like I said, it's about as weak a reason as you can get. I just hate RNG'ing that much.
Not expecting/hoping for anyone to bandwagon on you.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lynch Kakuru....even though I like the name.
I wouldn't recommend lynching me... So...
lynch kakuru who often plays a sneaky wolf. Saves lynching her later, no?
lynch kakuru who often plays a sneaky wolf. Saves lynching her later, no?
I wouldn't recommend lynching me... So...
lynch kakuru who often plays a sneaky wolf. Saves lynching her later, no?
It's either that, wolfspeaker, or orca. 🙂
It's either that, wolfspeaker, or orca. 🙂
SnS is another that falls under the sneaky wolf category... 😉
SnS is another that falls under the sneaky wolf category... 😉
I was more referring to how often WS and Orca end up getting lynched for their names. 🙂
But yeah ... we have LOTS of people around here who play sneaky wolves.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 192K