Official Holiday WW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Sure, I do remember you tossing that out once, but you never really got in my corner with it, which I think allowed for the some of the others to who (I think clearly we not following all of the things going on) to vote for me.

This game was really hard for me to follow at the end. I really was gone that entire weekend from Fri through Sun night doing spays/neuters, and I found it hard to get a feel for things again even though I read the thread. Probably part of that was the bit where we got stuck on the median in a snowstorm for two hours waiting to die from a semi crashing into us, but.... in any case, I felt kinda disjointed and not 'with it' toward the end game.

Members don't see this ad.

So when LIS gave JDH my role, did that mean I could no longer protect? The last night I was brought back I protected Devyn (or so I thought). :p

Members don't see this ad :)
Was the sleigh only for escaping lynches?

I was so happy that night I had the sleigh, :laugh:. I figured after it was reiterated on thread that I was clear, I was pretty much wolf target, as no one was going to lynch me at that point. So, I used the sleigh, and I died anyways! :laugh:

Was the sleigh only for escaping lynches?

I was so happy that night I had the sleigh, :laugh:. I figured after it was reiterated on thread that I was clear, I was pretty much wolf target, as no one was going to lynch me at that point. So, I used the sleigh, and I died anyways! :laugh:

yes.