Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Nohika! Decision time! I have to be at bowling in 45 minutes
************************
I will gladly step in!!
************************
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Nohika! Decision time! I have to be at bowling in 45 minutes
thanks you big jerk
I am pretty sure it was Game of Thrones.... you ended up converting SnS then killing her right after....

************************
I will gladly step in!!
************************

**********************************
we should let someone who wasn't playing decide.
nyanko anyone?
************************
*************
👍
or RNG
************

Really getting sick of writing out ****e if you are not even going to take it into account.....
Nohika could just as easily be lying, but for whatever reason you believe her over me.
Nohika was taking a final. 😳😳
lynch devyn
thanks you big jerk
I am pretty sure it was Game of Thrones.... you ended up converting SnS then killing her right after....
****************
voting closed.
SOV wins.
Because that's how I roll.
********************
typical****************
voting closed.
SOV wins.
Because that's how I roll.
********************
Considering you survived about 500% longer than usual, I think it's safe to call it an SOV win.
But man - some of your comments were downright nasty. Jerk.
*********************
typicalLet's wrap this up!
*********************
******************
Nasty?
*******************
I think we missed Dyachei's window. I tried to hit her up on Facebook to let her know Nohika voted, but she appears to be out bowling.
Maybe we should just go ahead and do the write-up ourselves? That would be a first: Players finish game for the mod. How would you like to die, Devyn? 🙂

**********
She's on the thread. Also, can anyone ever stop a conversion? Stupid question but idle curiosity always gets the better of me.....
**********
exsanguination.... mayhaps.....
Villagers lose........
and the END
**********
She's on the thread. Also, can anyone ever stop a conversion? Stupid question but idle curiosity always gets the better of me.....
**********
Oh yeah, right, right. I remember there was that big to-do about converting SnS and then killing her, and people thought we did it intentionally (the conversion -> death). I don't remember the details now, but we did NOT convert SnS in order to kill her - it just rolled out that way.
Ok, I may have played you a bit in that game. But you (villagers) won in the end anyway, right? 🙂

Huh. Votes are in and you say villagers lose and Nohika says villagers win? Odd.
Well, I know I'm right, so. 🙄
Sorry, dyachei. 😳
Hey Dyachei, can we at least call the voting closed so we can talk and not have worry in the back of our minds about some last-minute voting change when the voting is "technically" still going?
yeah ok.... WOLF 🙄
good game..... well played
********************************yeah I bet you are regretting your decision now Old Man...... you should be
Maybe LIS is the wolf. and could change investigation results.. and is laughing at the 2 of you!
look ma, no stars...
yeah I bet you are regretting your decision now Old Man...... you should be
Oh yeah, right, right. I remember there was that big to-do about converting SnS and then killing her, and people thought we did it intentionally (the conversion -> death). I don't remember the details now, but we did NOT convert SnS in order to kill her - it just rolled out that way.
Ok, I may have played you a bit in that game. But you (villagers) won in the end anyway, right? 🙂


********************
Did I win yet?
Not yet?
********************
That was scary at points!Sweet!! Nice game, Dyachei!
So, you knew this question was coming, D, but: Just what *was* my role ability with regard to nighttime protection? One-time thing? Percentage chance to avoid attack? Permanent protection?
(I may have implied I couldn't be killed at night by wolves; in truth, I really had no idea if I could or not. Dyachei never told me. I really was Cindy Lou Who, though. No other abilities that I know of.)
Your role was a 1 time get out of death free - either lynching or wolf attack. You would have died the second time. the wolves told me they though you were indestructible though.
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.