So Devyn was really suspicious to both me and JDH.
I was the one who told FFM to protect Devyn the first night I investigated her.... hedging my bets... Wanted to keep the seer alive from wolf attacks if still good, but was convinced she was bad.
Had no idea that protecting blocked my investigation.
Then JDH and I consulted and decided to investigate her again...
as Dev said... got back "naughty", but you are a wolf now.
I KNEW at that point we had to kill JDH. Being linked to Devyn as the only 2 wolves was not going to work with all he knew. Unfortunately, we failed at killing him, and figured he had some extra role not mentioned, and needed to get lucky and get him lynched.
I think if we killed JDH, wolves win.
Alternatively, the other play would have been to out Devyn, but she wasn't up for that, and honestly, there is no way I can survive to the end of the game from the middle as a wolf. I am just investigated too frequently (although I did keep a low profile till the end).