OFFICIAL PEDIATRICS RESIDENCY 2018-2019 INTERVIEW THREAD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

What happened to the sheet? I can't access it anymore. It doesn't show up on google drive

Edit: Just re-sent request for access to the link posted a while ago
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I only have a few interviews at this moment and has heard back from less than a quarter of programs applied to. How likely are programs to send out interview invites this late in the season?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Could you post the link to the spreadsheet? For some reason the spreadsheet itself is posted there. Thanks!
 
I think it's this d ocs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CJ07iiHjFeYt-SLM7YMmO9IZu4QYWgwE3cfdhhYq78w/edit#gid=66870619