Forum Members *~*~*~*~Official Pre-Allo Social Thread~*~*~*~*

Started by mmmcdowe
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
LoL, oooooh yeeeeeuh.

On the other hand, I'm just waiting for you to buy a gold badge so you can usurp Top from me. :d

P.S. I hope you don't; I've never done that to anyone.

P.P.S. But I wouldn't put it past you.

P.P.P.S I just wanted to make a triple PS.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Idk, with the two year extension, I think the gold is well worth it. The lifetime is even better; but I just can't throw that much down ATM.

investing money in something that expires soon isn't the best move for me
 
I think you get two years from the time you pay for it. I'm assuming I won't use SDN quite as much as an ms3, so it made sense for me.

Yeah same here. I anticipate my activity will fall soon, so I don't think it's worth it
 
Yeah same here. I anticipate my activity will fall soon, so I don't think it's worth it

I don't remember any of the benefits being that compelling...guess I'll look it up again, but isn't it mostly avatars, no ads, and a few post/thread deleting perks?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This has been one of THE longest Fridays ever!! Not only is it my last day of classes before spring break, but I'm waiting to hear back from a job position, so I am seriously on edge!! *sigh* (aggressively refreshing email). How are you all on this fine day?
 
Haha, no, I'm quite happy overall. Only slightly annoyed, but that feeling went away after 5 mins. 😀

Raining like crazy, so just relaxing at home 🙂

Ahh the world of basketball....

Its suuuupppperrr windy here. At one point walking from class I was legitimately afraid that I was going to be knocked over
 
So far my bracket is flawless. :xf:

Lucky duck 😎

Ahh the world of basketball....

Its suuuupppperrr windy here. At one point walking from class I was legitimately afraid that I was going to be knocked over

Oh man, windstorms are crazy! Experienced a few hurricanes in my life...not fun stuff. Good thing you're in one piece 🙂

Wind is nothing. I can burp so loud that a tornado will disappear.

Can you also burp the ABCs? 😛
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Indeed we did! Why am I still awake?

Still awake? As in haven't slept yet? That's nuts

Earlier this week I almost pulled an all nighter, finally got 2 hrs of sleep before work. I think I'm getting old because it doesn't work nearly as well as it used to. Lol
 
Hey now. I rode a motorcycle to your place, but you thought it was soooo unnatural. You threw a rock at me and I had to drive away. Talk about losing the opportunity. :smack:

I was planning on sending Guero to take you on a long ride on his motorcycle... until he showed me that disgusting picture.

this is official: guero and silverturtle are now in a relationship!!! :clap:

:laugh: It's true, check out our fbs.

j/k :d

Wow. I've missed out on so much.

Go to a strip club, get drunk, get into a fight, get laid, eat some good food, put more hot sauce on said food than you think you can handle, drink tons of milk and eat tons of bread to cool it off, sleep, all in that order. 😀 Presto, spiced!

my plan for tonight. though with more sexytime. :naughty:

Ugh Harvard ruined my bracket, that school isn't supposed to be good at basketball and be super smart, it not fair. 😡 +pissed+:bang:

Sucks to suck...balls...hahaa. suck it. :meanie:
 
Can I join in? :naughty:

No, they said sexytime :meanie:

tumblr_m5pkbm499O1rwcc6bo1_500.gif




Can I watch? :naughty:

:eyebrow: because that's the only action you'll ever get?
 
is anyone else hiting senioritis at epic proportions? I am a senior undergrad, and have recently been accepted, but even prior to that this whole school year has been atrocious. I came thru junior year 4.0 and a solid mcat, but said goodbye to cross country and track this last summer with plantar fascia tear, and just lost all motivation. is it normal to take a year of absolute laziness in school? i mean, i still pulled thru fall semester with a 3.99, but i have just been coasting this spring, maybe pulling out a textbook every few nights. Im not worried, i'll get it together next fall, but right now it just feels like i cant do much to attain my goal of being a doctor. anyways, i would love to converse with anyone else living the good life right now too
 
is anyone else hiting senioritis at epic proportions? I am a senior undergrad, and have recently been accepted, but even prior to that this whole school year has been atrocious. I came thru junior year 4.0 and a solid mcat, but said goodbye to cross country and track this last summer with plantar fascia tear, and just lost all motivation. is it normal to take a year of absolute laziness in school? i mean, i still pulled thru fall semester with a 3.99, but i have just been coasting this spring, maybe pulling out a textbook every few nights. Im not worried, i'll get it together next fall, but right now it just feels like i cant do much to attain my goal of being a doctor. anyways, i would love to converse with anyone else living the good life right now too

For me, senioritis kicked in by the middle of junior year 😳
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Also in more NCAA tournament floppiness news Witchita beat Gonzaga which was in my elite 8 ugh at this point I could've randomly assigned teams to win and turned out a better bracket 🙄