Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Forum Members *~*~*~*~Official Pre-Allo Social Thread~*~*~*~*
Started by mmmcdowe
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
4
487806
Ur avatar. That cat. 🤣
That cat's scary.


Also, Arizona destroyed Harvard!






![]()
I think in gifs and memes. It's so bad.
LoL That one makes me think she's dancing to Jay Z's Big Pimpin'
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted303591
is anyone else hiting senioritis at epic proportions? I am a senior undergrad, and have recently been accepted, but even prior to that this whole school year has been atrocious. I came thru junior year 4.0 and a solid mcat, but said goodbye to cross country and track this last summer with plantar fascia tear, and just lost all motivation. is it normal to take a year of absolute laziness in school? i mean, i still pulled thru fall semester with a 3.99, but i have just been coasting this spring, maybe pulling out a textbook every few nights. Im not worried, i'll get it together next fall, but right now it just feels like i cant do much to attain my goal of being a doctor. anyways, i would love to converse with anyone else living the good life right now too
I already have senioritis, I think, or at least some sort of burnout from being tired all of the time.
I ended up in the hospital with sepsis due to a central venous catheter infection (about a week ago) due to getting plasmapheresis (plasma exchange) because of a disease I have. I just completed a cycle of plasma exchange treatments on Friday.
I have an engineering exam in about 36 hours, on Tuesday morning, that I have not studied for at all.
I see an infectious disease doctor tomorrow and I am asking for a note to get out of the exam. Plus the doctor that hangs around the blood center when I get my plasma exchanges even asked me if I was going to try to get out of the exam.
I don't think I am being unreasonable.
It is not unreasonable to have senioritis at this point in your undergraduate career.
4
487806
Harvard is terrible in basketball and should've been eliminated long time back. For some random reason, my prediction about Harvard was sadly correct.
4
487806
That cat's scary.
Also, Arizona destroyed Harvard!
![]()
That cat is wonderful! Doesn't matter anymore 😀
That cat is wonderful! Doesn't matter anymore 😀
i don't remember how it looked, i want to see it now. Pics pls
Surprised kitty!!
View attachment 23099
oh that kitty's adorable. don't see what's so crazy about it.
i love how kitties are like so ingrained in the internets
4
487806
That cat is wonderful! Doesn't matter anymore 😀
Boo on avatar change! Boo! Hiss! Boo!
oh that kitty's adorable. don't see what's so crazy about it.
i love how kitties are like so ingrained in the internets
^^agreed, i like kitties. especially when they do funky weird things
Boo on avatar change! Boo! Hiss! Boo!
Sorry, 🙁 you no likey?
oh that kitty's adorable. don't see what's so crazy about it.
i love how kitties are like so ingrained in the internets
👍
my favorite internet cat, Tardar Sauce <3
4
487806
👍
my favorite internet cat, Tardar Sauce <3
![]()
This is a suitable compensation for your negligence to post drawing gifs.
Sorry, 🙁 you no likey?
Ask silverturtle, who essentially threw a boiled snake at me.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
4
487806
👍
my favorite internet cat, Tardar Sauce <3
LOVE Tardar Sauce!!!!!
So cute and cuddly looking!
4
487806
U jelly silverturtle, mehc and spaceywacey?
Ask silverturtle, who essentially threw a boiled snake at me.
Well....I have no clue what that is all about??
4
487806
Well....I have no clue what that is all about??
Here's a summary:
1. silverturtle got mad at me for annoying her constantly about drawing gifs.
2. I decided to visit her to console her in person.
3. When I arrived, I saw a person coming out with a baseball bat (supposedly her roommate).
4. I ran to the library.
5. The roommate notified the wrestlers and they tracked me down.
6. The wrestlers captured me, and silverturtle arrived.
7. I asked silverturtle to post drawing gifs.
8. Angrily, silverturtle threw a boiled snake at me.
Here's a summary:
1. silverturtle got mad at me for annoying her constantly about drawing gifs.
2. I decided to visit her to console her in person.
3. When I arrived, I saw a person coming out with a baseball bat (supposedly her roommate).
4. I ran to the library.
5. The roommate notified the wrestlers and they tracked me down.
6. The wrestlers captured me, and silverturtle arrived.
7. I asked silverturtle to post drawing gifs.
8. Angrily, silverturtle threw a boiled snake at me.
😱 Honestly speechless, I don't even know what to say to all of that. Just, wow...
wow
4
487806
😱 Honestly speechless, I don't even know what to say to all of that. Just, wow...
wow
Yeah, it's been rough. Also, I'm better than you in tennis. They don't call me the "Male Sharapova" for nothing.
Yeah, it's been rough. Also, I'm better than you in tennis. They don't call me the "Male Sharapova" for nothing.
Hmmm, I normally would be insulted, but I haven't played in almost a year. So, we would need to have an actual match to determine that but I wouldn't bet on myself
4
487806
Hmmm, I normally would be insulted, but I haven't played in almost a year. So, we would need to have an actual match to determine that but I wouldn't bet on myself![]()
Well alright then. I know more baseball and TV shows than you.
Well alright then. I know more baseball and TV shows than you.
Ouch, you sure a being mean today aren't you? I only follow one baseball team so you may be better at baseball overall but I know that team like the back of my hand. Also more TV shows than me? No. No you don't, and you probably don't even want to go there 😛
LOVE Tardar Sauce!!!!!
![]()
So cute and cuddly looking!
*squeal* 😍
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here's a summary:
1. silverturtle got mad at me for annoying her constantly about drawing gifs.
2. I decided to visit her to console her in person.
3. When I arrived, I saw a person coming out with a baseball bat (supposedly her roommate).
4. I ran to the library.
5. The roommate notified the wrestlers and they tracked me down.
6. The wrestlers captured me, and silverturtle arrived.
7. I asked silverturtle to post drawing gifs.
8. Angrily, silverturtle threw a boiled snake at me.
😱 Honestly speechless, I don't even know what to say to all of that. Just, wow...
wow
4
487806
Ouch, you sure a being mean today aren't you? I only follow one baseball team so you may be better at baseball overall but I know that team like the back of my hand. Also more TV shows than me? No. No you don't, and you probably don't even want to go there 😛
Come at me sister! I'm ready when you are. I bet you never watched the BBT.
4
487806
Come at me sister! I'm ready when you are. I bet you never watched the BBT.
Well then you lost that bet 🙂
![]()
Best way to describe that evil bat-wielding person.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
4
487806
Well then you lost that bet 🙂
![]()
Name the main characters.
4
487806
Name the main characters.
Sheldon, Leonard, Howard, Penny, and Raj. And then there are a few characters who come on later like Amy. Also I'm on my phone so dont get your panties in a bunch for any misspellings.
Imagine this: three scoops of Haggen Dazz premium vanilla ice cream, some ferrero rocher chocolates, and some milk all mixed into a blender...
I miss you CaliGirl, where are you these days
Imagine this: three scoops of Haggen Dazz premium vanilla ice cream, some ferrero rocher chocolates, and some milk all mixed into a blender...
Oh my goodness, sounds delicious!
Oh my goodness, sounds delicious!
You know what's more delicious?
Getting into med school.
You know what's more delicious?
Getting into med school.
Oooh of course! I doubt any food could compete with that.
LoL, just caught up. You all crack me up ever so pleasantly. 🙂
Last edited:
🙁 Your retort gif didn't display. But I right clicked on the broken image and found what you were trying to put down. And this is my reply, 🙂 :
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
🙁 Your retort gif didn't display. But I right clicked on the broken image and found what you were trying to put down. And this is my reply, 🙂 :
![]()
my reaction to my gif that isn't showing:
Good morning all
Ready for a new week? Cuz I am
Top!!
Top!!
Ready for a new week? Cuz I am
Top!!
Now just watch someone steal it from me.

Oh man, I don't know if I'm ready for walking another 40 miles at work this week. So tiring.
I'm just ready for 6/28 to roll around, my last day at work. But at the same time, I'm ever so impatiently waiting for word from OHSU and suspect they'll put me on hold this week, which would mean I'd have to wait until 5/15 to find out whether I'm accepted, waitlisted, or rejected. This one school requires a class that'd start June 4 and go through July 3rd or so, requiring I push my Euro departure to 7/8... So, I'll buy my ticket this week and would be willing to wait for a WL spot up until 6/3, the last day I could register for that class I'd need. Then I'd keep banking on GWU until about August 8th or so. At that point, if no WL acceptance from GWU, I'd give up and move to my back up acceptance (UT).Now just watch someone steal it from me.
Oh man, I don't know if I'm ready for walking another 40 miles at work this week. So tiring.
At least I have a plan, right?
/quasi-non sequiture
Similar threads
- Replies
- 86
- Views
- 11K
- Replies
- 30
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 8
- Views
- 2K
- Replies
- 620
- Views
- 107K
- Replies
- 98
- Views
- 26K



